PDA

View Full Version : I'm Special Because [survey]

The Khanum
05-26-2005, 03:29 AM
Bascially...name five things about yourself that make you relatively unique. You can post more than once if you feel you are so special that you cannot sum yourself up in five qualities. Observe:

1. I'm afraid of ants. They terrify me beyond belief.

2. I play oboe.

3. I despise soda (and Raoul) with THE PASSIONS OF A THOUSAND ERAS!

4. I randomly throw espanol (Spanish) into my sentences.

5. I'm part Native American...even though I don't look like it at all.

Get it?

~Erik is my Hero

Forgotten Angel
05-26-2005, 03:34 AM
1. I hate soda too. o.0 I always thought I was the only one...

2. I use random French phrases on a daily basis.

3. I can speak with a decent British accent. :)

4. I was one of only three official band groupies this year, and am one of only two band groupies who si actually joining the band next year. ;)

5. I want to major in Muisc Education or Creative Writing. :D

Always_Erik_Fan
05-26-2005, 04:28 AM
1. I can read a 100-page book in about an hour; maybe an hour and a half.

2. I can make awesome websites! (I hope! ~lol~)

3. I type faster than anyone else in my family!

4. I'm apparently an awesome writer! *hugs all who say that*

5. I am TERRIFIED of spiders and snakes!!! (But I wouldn't kill the spider unless I HAD to. As long as it's out of sight... *sniffles at "Phantom" memory*)

Reza Khan
05-27-2005, 09:03 PM
1) Whenever I buy a DVD, I watch the movie once, then I watch it in mute with Spanish subtitles to see how much I understand.

2) I absolutely adore every type of math there is.

3) I have played over 2600 games of FreeCell on this computer alone, and I've won about 1200 of them.

4) I'm fantastic at making up speeches on the spot; I once talked for about 20 minutes straight about cheese. With no preparation. (English class...)

5) I'm obsessive-compulsive when it comes to spelling and grammar. I go absolutely crazy when I see something spelled wrong, or if someone makes a grammatical mistake while speaking. :D

Elizabeth

vergulde_draak
05-28-2005, 02:16 AM
1) I apparently am the only person in my immediate family who can fix the computer. [they called me all the way from singapore(when i was in perth) just to ask me how to fix a certain computer problem.]

2) I am obsessed with the anime, Fullmetal Alchemist. [or rather, too obsessed, according to my friends.]

3) I like frogs. [and have a collection of frog-ish stuff]

4) I used to be terrified of bracket fungus. [don't ask.]

5) I have a weird dream about starting my own design studio.

Silhouette
05-28-2005, 02:56 AM
1)Ive been a competitve gymnast for 10 years yet I basically hate the sport.

2)I read almost too much and not only because I love reading but it gives me and escape from real life.

3)The only way i remember how to spell "escape" is quoting Finding Nemo in my head Dory:escape....hey! thats spelt just like escape!!

4)Ive actually jumped off a bridge into a river. Now when anyone asks me if my friends jump off a bridge would I, I can answer been there done that.

5)I spend my life trying to make sure the people I care about are happy, even if it means making myself miserable.

Opera Ghost
05-28-2005, 10:51 AM
1) I'm terrified of spiders. I can't stand them...even if they're tiny. I nearly have heart attacks when I find any in my bedroom *shudders*

2) My family has not owned a TV for 25 years. I don't feel the loss as I've never had one, but sometimes I wish I did have one because I miss loads of good stuff (Doctor Who, the yearly Oscars (yay for the 2004 Oscars - Billy Crystal *ching*!)..

3) I've inherited my dad's sense of humour - himself, me & my sis all have a very...dunno how describe it. Most things we find funny most other people wouldn't, because I see connections between things and stuff. Very hard to explain. Me and my dad are also pretty pedantic - if I notice a spelling mistake the teachers put on the board, I point it out. I drive my music teacher nuts in choir because if she keeps getting a note wrong without noticing, I put my hand up and say "Bb" or "F sharp" ;) Did that last week when we did Angel Of Music in choir (me & Lai pursuaded her to do Phantom songs *bwahahaha*) and she got the "He's with me even now/your hands are cold/all around me/your face, Christine, it's white/it frightens me/don't be frightened" wrong :D

4) I randomly start translating what I say into German. I was singing a silly song I made up the other day (in Maths *looks guilty* then translated a fair deal of it into German. I started German this September and already know way more than I do French, which I've been doing since aged 6/7.

5) I'm doing my Grade 7 trumpet exam in less that 2 months.

OG

cinty
05-30-2005, 07:36 AM
1.I'm scared of heights, spiders and most small spaces.
2. I'm one of the few phantom phans that loves Raoul as well as Erik.
3. I play cello, piano and I love to sing.
4.I am one of eleven children.
5. I'm really good at Englihs but sooo bad at maths.
and an extra tidbit- I LOVE ERIK IS MY HERO'S BLENDS!!!! :D

Masked Shadows
05-30-2005, 01:54 PM
1. I have Agoraphobia, which is fear of large open spaces and fear of leaving a safe place.
2. I have Patella Tendonitus, which is a extreamly weak tendon over your knee which limits my activity without medicine.
3. My family asks me to fix all of their computer problems and other electronics.
4. I love my laptop with a passion.

wolfwynd
05-30-2005, 09:05 PM
1. I'm apparantly great at writing
2. I'm currently in my first year of a psychology degree
3. I can argue why E/C should be together until my face goes blue
4. I'm the only one in the family who can touch type
5. I'm a twin :D

Erik's Angel
05-30-2005, 10:14 PM
1. I am the only girl out of four kids
2. I can hit that high note at the end of TPOTO
3. I can write amazing stories (or so I'm told)
4. I can read a 500 page book in one day. (if I'm at it all day)
5. I take voice lessons
6. I'm homeschooled
~Chelsea~

Raoul de Chagny
06-04-2005, 02:18 PM
1. I am the oldest of 3 girls in my family.
2. I'm a radio announcer. I am on a traineeship at a radio station and am in charge of programming and new music. (Meaning I am partially in control of radio programs being the Program Managers Assistant and I download new music from a legal music site set up for radio stations and get any other music people request so that it can be played on air.)
3. I'm 18! To me that is the best age in the world, I don't want to get older now!
4. I am a Japan fanatic. Since hosting a Japanese student I have become obsessed with Anime and have been to Japan for a school trip for 2 weeks.
5. I'm a wannabe filmmaker. I have my own camera and use it all the time. A friend and I made a 3 minute film and entered it in a state school competition where we became one of 5 finalists in our category and won the award for Best Cast.

angelofmusic
06-05-2005, 08:14 PM
1. I have mixed hair colors naturally.
2. I'm talented in ballet and have been doing it for several years.
3. I sing or laugh most of the time.
4. I make my friends laugh a lot and my teachers too.
5. I have a twin and we look identical.
6. I can sing almost exactly like Emmy Rossum
7. I love the movie Titanic and I'm obssed with it.
8. I love to read books about WWII

Christine Daaé
06-05-2005, 08:27 PM
1. I can sing a G above high C.

2. I look like Sarah Brightman.

3. I can sing like Sarah Brightman -- but I can sing higher than she can!

4. I've written a Phantom screenplay that's the closest to Leroux anyone is ever going to get without making it too long.

5. I'm closely in touch with the supernatural.

~ Zelda de le Fantome

Why So Silent
06-06-2005, 02:07 AM
1. I'm a blonde mexican. I find that really weird...XD

2. I love dragons and have a collection of dragon stuffs (over 40!!)

3. I play the violin, mandolin, a little piano, a little guitar and of course, the recorder...

4. The 3 things I hate most in this world are hypocricy, sweat pants and chives. If I encounter any of those things during the day, I get so mad I punjab the next person I see.

5. My best friend lives in Oklahoma. GO OU!

Toodles,
Why So Silent

eternal_ec_phan
06-09-2005, 11:43 PM
1. I speak Latin. ~Not very well though.~
2. I absoutely HATE, HATE, HATE shopping. ~Weird for I am a girl.~
3. I am a huge fan of darkness. ~Most find that strange.~
4. I am completely in LOVE with the Freddy Kruger movies. ~A must watch~
5. I rather sleep during the day and party all night. ~I guess you can say I am a backwards person.~

IamErik771
06-14-2005, 02:47 AM
1) I am extremely allergic to poultry. As in, I might die if I eat any.

2) I can read, write, and type extremely fast.

3) I plan to become a film director (and direct Zelda de le Fantome's POTO movie) when I grow up.

4) I have never seen a film that I absolutely hated.

5) I don't get fat, no matter how much I eat. (I still watch my diet though; I don't want to get clogged arteries and have a heart attack.)

2 more:

6) I speak Japanese semi-fluently, and often incorporate Japanese and English into the same sentences.

7) I used to have OCD, but got rid of it with nothing but willpower.

Luciana
06-21-2005, 10:27 PM
1. I have to have captions on when i watch a movie even though no one in my family is deaf

2. I bite my knuckles and run my hands through my hair when i'm scared or nervous

3. I play with my eyebrows when i'm almost asleep

4. I randomly throw things in to the air when i'm bored

5. I mix words like 'Oui' and 'Je' and 'Moi' into daily speech with out even noticing it until my sister laughs at me

The_Persian
06-21-2005, 10:47 PM
1. I can sing well and have been preforming since the age of 4
2. I have been riding horses since i was 3
3. I dont put on weight
4. I looooove heights!
5. I am "dog proof" (i can make a dog do anything just by looking at it:D)

Mystery
06-24-2005, 07:13 AM
1. I am afraid of heights (I almost fell off the Grand Canyon in 3rd grade), leaving my house, peoples parents,sharp objects.
2. I hate it when people touch my bare shoulders, it feels gross.
3. I don't like touching cheese sauce
4. I notice things that others do not notice.
5. I have been playing the paino for 13 years.
6. I can pick up a canadian accent quickly.
7. I can go on about a piece of grass for about an hour.

Child of the Wilderness
07-03-2005, 02:14 PM
1. I have created many in-jokes. Only three people (including myself) know what they are :D;)

2. I play the keyboard.

3. I have loads of books. I'm always reading at least two, more probably.

4. Nearly all my DVDs are Johnny Depp films.

5. I like many film soundtracks.

Ariana Daae
07-04-2005, 04:17 PM
1. I'm dyslexic and the only one in the family who has it.

2. I'm 1/4 Kiwi

3. I have about 56 DVD's and about 19 DVD box sets

4. i love cats

5. ?

PhantomsGirl025
07-05-2005, 09:03 PM
1. I'm the oldest of 4 grandchildren on my dad's side.

2. I've been playing piano for 9 years and I have no intentions of stopping.

3. I can make people laugh at how silly I can be.

4. I have a very nice voice range.

5. I'm in my schools 8th grade showchoir, on the 8th grade Cheerleading squad, and I'm in Student Council.

Carly Beth

toxic fruit
07-06-2005, 01:20 AM
1. I used to be afraid of escalators and I still am afraid of bugs.

2. I've never been kissed at 16 (well I'll be 16 on Sunday)

3. I didn't say a cuss word (ever!) up until a month ago

4. I care about people and things way more than other people would. I also remember people and things way past the time people have forgotten me.

5. One of my best friends is from Lithuania.

MuzicalGirl
07-31-2005, 11:21 PM
1. I am deathly afraid of practically everything...mostly birds and butterflies.

2. My fashion style has said to be rocker couture. I will wear tweed pants with a band tee. My room is also rocker couture.

3. I watch all my DVDs with spoken french and french subtitles to perfect the language.

4. For the past year, I have always worn two different earrings.

5. Most of my movies are musicals or comedies. I have never seen any horror movies except for The Birds which only increased my fear.

6. I play the saxophone and the piano and I'm a pretty good at sight-reading.

7. I am an only child.

Miss Daae
08-01-2005, 03:20 AM
1. I got into APAC(basically the advanced drama class) without having to audition like everyone else had to.

2. I haven't had a relationship with a guy yet...kind of really, I think it's me, I pushed all the guys that I think liked me away. They either got pissed off because I 'stopped' talking to them, or just got over me.

3. I am shy to many people, but put me on stage, I'm a whole different person.

4. I'm absolutly afraid of bugs, I will do anything but be anywhere with bugs.

5. I love dogs...like crazy.

Erik
07-03-2006, 04:46 AM
1. My greatest ambition is to write a script, and have it turned into a movie.

2. I get excited over very small things, and depressed over small things as well.

3. I cry when I see someone sad and I don't even know their story. More often then not I make up their story in my head, as sadistic as that sounds.

4. I have an irrational fear of birds when they fly over my head. Not because I'm scared they'll poop, but because I'm scard they'll attack. I seriously thought they were conspiring against me.

5. I can't step on the cracks in the sidewalk if I can help it.

Chance_or_Destiny
07-03-2006, 05:39 AM
1.) I was bitten by a copperhead snake last summer (very poisonous)
2.) I can debate absoutly ANYTHING - and usually win
3.) I tend to over analyize things (big time)
4.) I find it just as easy to teach myself somthing rather than set in a class and learn absoutly nothing(and it takes me a lot less time).
5.) I'm insanly sarcastic around people i'm comfortable with, but other wise I'm extremely shy (except online).

Love the Lie
07-03-2006, 10:29 PM
[1] At the age of 18 I am deathly afraid of thunderstorms, to be more specific, the lightning scares me half to death and I like to hide inside.

[2] I can play the flute and a little clarinet, piano and guitar. I count the guitar even though the only song I can really play at the moment is 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'... but hey, I'm cool like that. And it's a 12-String Guitar.

[3] I have naturally curly hair of doom. Seriously, if you've ever seen a picture of me my hair is all 100% natural curl. To give you a better idea, think of Emmy Rossum (Christine Daae) in the PotO movie. My hair is a lot like that... naturally.

[4] I have dark, dark hair and blue eyes! I am like 1 of 2 people in my family that have blue eyes - the other being Sarah and she is blonde. Therefore I am specialler (not that I don't like blondes, its just there are not many brunettes with blue eyes around).

[5] I am learning Japanese

Minoru Inoue
07-04-2006, 12:49 AM
1. I sing opera
2. I plan on becoming an anime voice actor, and I'm actually going to have an audition at some point. @_@ (Wish me luck! I need it...)
3. I LOVE ANYTHING Japanese.
4. I don't listen to American music.
5. I have nearly completed everything I've wanted to in life, so that I die with no regrets. o__o Even though I'm an optimist.

*Ange_de_Musique*
07-04-2006, 01:03 AM
1)I win every bet I make.
2) I sing opera.
3) I sing notes that are higher than the high E.
4) I won my school's American Idol competition.
5) I perform in B'way and Local shows.

The Floor
07-04-2006, 01:15 AM
1 - I luphph poetry
2 - I adoooooooore sadists
3 - I play the clarinet - really well, if I do say so myself ^_^
4 - I am an amaaaaazing singer. And you luphph me for it.
5 - I'm posting here, aren't I?!??

AAW0487
07-04-2006, 03:10 AM
1~ I have danced have danced 13 years of my life and 8 years competively.
2~ I was the first color guard member ever to be Captain her junior year.
3~ I love to sing, but im WAY too shy to ever let anyone hear me.
4~ I was a in Youth Salute for good grades.
5~ I love POTO books!!!!

Love the Lie
07-08-2006, 05:56 AM
[1] I love Disney movies.

[2] I cannot sing but I do anyways.

[3] I can run for 45 minutes without stopping.

[4] I love to read anything and everything just about.

[5] I am a big sister. ^_^

doristelford
07-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I talk to my furry babes and they talk back. I love all things pink. One ofmy hobbies is collecting fairies. I love earrings and have 162 pairs so far. I hate making lists with the items under each other.

Love the Lie
07-18-2006, 12:49 AM
[1] I am the second youngest child out of a family of six but all my siblings, minus my youngest sister, are only half-siblings. Of course, growing up with them makes me often forget that...

[2] I have a three-legged kitty. Her name is Vicky. She was adopted 3 years ago when my puppy got put down.

[3] When I obsess over something I don't do it half-heartedly. I go full-blown obsessed mode and can obsess over it for months until I find a new thing to obsess over.

[4] I rock at Solitare. I rock even more at Spider Solitare.

[5] I am currently learning to drive.

THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
07-18-2006, 01:08 AM
~1~ I've never been kissed
~2~ I am the oldest of five kids. There's me (14), Cole (11), Megan (8), Hannah (7), and Mary (6)
~3~ I've only had one boyfriend and dumped him 3 weeks after he asked me out (there's only so much weather I can talk about)
~4~ I played Orlando in Shakespeare's play "As You Like It"
~5~ I bought the Phantom of the Opera book and movie soundtrack yesterday after wanting it for so long!

Christine's Shadow
07-24-2006, 05:36 AM
1-I play at a senior level of Clarinet, and I only started near the end of grade 8 (I'm going into grade 10 this year- so I play better than most of the kids in the seinor band)

2- I belive in past lives strongly-and the fact that a person can be reincarnated several times.

3- If I sing, I have to have a large audience. I can't stand singing infront of only a few people. I guess I just LOVE that rush of finishing a song and having the applause ringing in your ears.

4- my grandparents who live in California are Mel Gibson's neighbours, and his church is litterally behind their backyard.

5- I belive that my grandmother spiritually influenced my voice. Before she died I couldn't sing for beans, after she passed away my voice COMPLETELY changed and I'm now in the city's official choir.

and then a little extra

6-I LOOOOVE flying. (in airplanes. what did you think I was? on crack?)

7- I'm straight edge, and from the way I act in real life, you wouldn't belive it.

8- My friends are convinced that I can get high off air. (I'm usually REALLY hyper XD)

Minoru Inoue
08-08-2006, 05:46 AM
1. o__o My hair gets lighter and lighter every year. It looked all nice and Sarah Brightman-y this winter, and now we're finding blonde in my hair.
2. I'm SUPPOSED to be in some movie my friends are making this summer (if they get their lazy butts up to do it)
3. I constantly work to surprise people, because I don't want anyone getting too comfortable with thinking that they understand me (I don't understand me, so why should anyone else?!)
4. I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST CD OF AMERICAN MUSIC IN TEN YEARS!!!!!
5. I'm on Heavy (Maniac) mode of Dance Dance Revolution. ^.^ And I lost 30 lbs playing that game~

ForbiddenRomance
08-09-2006, 04:42 AM
1. I laugh for absolutly no reason sometimes
2. I'll read ANYTHING I can abiout Titanic and WWII
3. I'm obssessed with reading The Sound of Music fanfics - only Georg/Maria ones though
4. I can read really fast
5. I can remember the lyric from songs I hear once...not all the time though

Kristin Chenoweth
08-09-2006, 05:12 AM
1. I can tell you ANYTHING you want to know about Law & Order in any of its incarnations.

2. I'm a die-hard and extremely loyal baseball fan, despite my hometown team's LOUSY record.

3. I don't half-obsess over anything I find that I like a lot. I go all-out, man.

4. I sing. Sometimes I think I'm good, others I'm not so sure. Other people apparently think I'm great. But I don't always agree.

5. I love everyone I've met here so far.

--------

Extras: I love Adam Pascal. With all my heart.
I've met Norbert Leo Butz.
I'm a huge fan of Saturday Night Live.
I love to write.
I can't spontaneously dance on my own, but if someone teaches me, I'm really good.
I'm a Broadway fanatic.
Umm...that's about it.

ForbiddenRomance
08-09-2006, 05:21 AM
^What team do you like?

1. I can remember songs and lyrics from song when I was 5
2. I've seen 3 shows more then 10 times
3. I like a team so much instead of saying the team's named I say we
4. I love shows about Vampires and wiches like Buffy and Charmed
5. I have low selfesstem

MaskedNicci
08-09-2006, 05:33 AM
1. Most things don't creep me out. Spiders, snakes, spit-up, kids eating their own boogers...etc..

2. I find debating a curiously addicting thing to do.

3. I'm a decent writer, and I expect much out of others' writing.

4. I can get along with and have a nice conversation with just about any age level. (from 9 months to 90 years)

5. I quote movies in almost every conversation.

ForbiddenRomance
08-12-2006, 04:50 PM
1. I'm homeschooled
2. I'm scared of heights
3. I'm extreamly shy
4. I had an idenical twin
5. I could probably act out ALL of Titanic(the movie) by myself

Euphony
08-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Uh, not many...

1. I can do the splits, I think not many people can do that

2. I'm (apparently) in the top 1 percentile of IQ ranges, whatever that means, but it must make me special some how, I guess.

3. I've played the piano for 10 years

4. When I was little I think I had OCD, I washed my hands lots (I mean, like, my parents took away the soap) and had to turn back the other way if I turned around, etc etc.

5. I've been obsessed with science since I was bout 5, I think I've got maybe 3 or 4 science encyclopedias and some random university biology book in my room. I don't think that makes me special, just a big big nerd.

Kristin Chenoweth
08-14-2006, 04:26 PM
1. I can convince anyone of anything, especially my dad to give me money.

2. I am apparently a good-luck charm for the Pirates - I show up at games, they win spectacularly. Heh.

3. I quote musicals in daily conversation, and people either react really well, or think I'm a lunatic.

4. I can trip over letters painted on a gymnasium floor.

5. I collect salt and pepper shakers.

Phantom's Sonnet
08-14-2006, 10:42 PM
1. I'm of Portuguese heritage.
2.I was adopted.
3. I grew up basically on stage all my life.
4. I'm a proud bookworm. Books and reading are my life.
5.I write my own stories.
6. I'm a Buffy the Vampire Slayer aholic, I am literally obssessed with the show.
7.I like to cut out stuff from magazines and make collages.
8.History and English are my best subjects.
9. I'm deathly afraid of sharp objects.
10. I can speak some French and some Spanish.
11.I'm the only girl in my family and the youngest.
12. I'm the oldest Granddaughter on my father's side.
13. I have about 28 cousins and still counting.
14.I'm afraid of spiders.
15. Clowns and Mimes, freak me out.
16.Sometimes I wish I born in another century.
17. I encounter a lot of supernatural things.
18. I'm obssessed with pirates, that includes real ones and the movies.
19. I have this talent where I can point out someone famous, name who they our, movies and shows they have been in and who they have costarred with .Without even breaking a sweat.

Minoru Inoue
08-15-2006, 01:35 AM
1. I am a pirate... babe. ^_~ *cackles* (Okay, so I played one at a Renaissance Faire, but we have our own piratey group and we're about as close to the real thing as you can get)
2. I've had a ton of acting gigs (and haven't gotten anything for them. XP Except that one movie, but it was $90 a bajillion years ago)
3. I'm 'grandma' to five kids, one of which is on this board, and 'grand-aunt' to another. (Note the quotes; I'm not really old)
4. o_____o I found someone with the same taste of music as me... (actually, Shadow found him for me)
5. I'm supposed to be in a movie this summer, but apparently that never got off the ground. (Not a real movie; a movie my friends are making, you silly people).

ForbiddenRomance
08-15-2006, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Kristin Chenoweth
1. I can convince anyone of anything, especially my dad to give me money.

2. I am apparently a good-luck charm for the Pirates - I show up at games, they win spectacularly. Heh.

3. I quote musicals in daily conversation, and people either react really well, or think I'm a lunatic.

4. I can trip over letters painted on a gymnasium floor.

5. I collect salt and pepper shakers.
You like the Pirates? I LOVE Shawn Chacon and Freddy Sanchez!!!

1. I like someone on every baseball team except the Red Sox.

2. I'm think I'm like the one person in the world who likes the NY Mets and the NY Yankees.

3. If I won the lottery I'd spend it alll on books

4. I hate large amounts of people but I love all the people in new york city.

5. I'm good at imatating people.

northangel27
08-15-2006, 03:23 PM
1) I have an instinctive knowledge of French. Ever since I was a child I could hear people speaking French and get the general gist of what they were saying, even though I was never taught the language and no one in my family speaks it. I also have the tendency to pepper my conversation with French words and phrases which frustrates my husband as his second language is Spanish, so he never knows what I am saying. I also dream in fluent French often, and somehow manage to understand what is being said.

2) When I was younger (late teens, early 20's) I used to sing in public extensively, and was a lyric soprano, but as I have aged I would say that I am more a mezzo. Last year I damaged my voice so badly talking and yelling over laryngitis, that the doctor thinks I may have permanently damaged my voice (I am a 2nd grade teacher. I couldn't just stop talking, could I?!). It is fine for talking, but now cuts out constantly when I sing. This was perhaps the most heart-breaking news of my life, and was one of the things that convinced me to change professions. Moral of the story - *Listen to the Angel of Music when he tells you not to sing with a cold*

3) I can generally read 100 pages per hr.

4) I am terrified of cockroaches. They are just the most disgusting things, and if I see one anywhere I actually freeze with fear and get all teary eyed until someone removes it from my general vicinity.

5) I dye my hair, but if I didn't, I would have a shock of pure white hair on the left side of my head (sort of like Rogue in X-men), this is due to a pigment disorder I have where the pigment in sections of my skin dies, making my skin in those places pure white. Fortunately I am very fair skinned already, so as long as I don't tan, it doesn't really show up, but on my head it make my hair white wherever it shows up.

6) I believe in reincarnation.

Opera Ghost
08-15-2006, 04:47 PM
1. I would like to work backstage as a profession. I've already been on a course at the Bristol Old Vic (one of England's leading theatres. Former graduates include Orlando Bloom, Miranda Richardson, Sir Ian McKellen) and my dream is to work there, or at the RSC, later in life.

2. I've read the entire LOTR trilogy in a day.

3. I have the amazing ability to faint whilst having my hair cut.

4. I'm playing trumpet at grade 8 level and have been playing for 7 years overall, with the same teacher.

ErikClaudin
08-26-2006, 09:44 PM
1)I have an over-whelming fear of clowns
2)I've been obsessed with POTO since I was 2 and my parents took me to see it on Broadway
3)I've written a movie/stage script based directly on Gaston Leroux's orginal POTO novel, complete with original songs
4)I'm obsessed with making POTO forums (http://phantomsmask.frbb.net) and websites
5)I am the best artist in my grade according to my art teacher (whom I love)

MystMoonstruck
09-03-2006, 06:41 AM
1) I played the bowed psaltery, an instrument that dates to medieval times. I play "by ear" and know about 500 melodies, most of them from Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales. But, I am learning many more, including POTO, of course. Most musicians tell me I am the best psaltery player they've heard, flattering considering I am self-taught and don't hold/position the psaltery as most do. I've just fallen in love with "Lejla", a song performed by Hajrudin Varesanovic, the "Nightingale of Sarajevo". It's WONDERFUL! I'd love to hear him sing POTO!

2) I've been going to Renaissance Faires and other reenactment events in garb (costume) for about 15 years. Shy in real life, I become Semele Lightskirt Sinclair--fortuneteller, dancer, musician, and recruiter for the pirate ship (ahem) privateer Dark Star, captained by Morgana Sinclair, my younger sister. I seek out likely looking lads who would like a life at sea--whether they want to go or not.

3) My sketches have appeared in fanzines and zines in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. Most are slash M/M!

4) I am an avid fan of M/M aka "Slash". I have been writing it and sketching it for much of my life and am pleased to see it's become an acceptable topic at long last.

5) I am reviving Alter Egoing among snail mailers. Since my "comeback" in November 2004, I have recruited many people to Alter Egoing aka Character Writing aka Roleplaying on Paper. I've found AEers in the United States, Canada, England, Greece, Germany, New Zealand and Australia. I have HUNDREDS of characters of all types! I think I'm addicted to creating more and more. They show up like, well, kittens on the doorstep! ("Hello. I'd like to play, too!")

I suppose five is enough, eh? I'd better quit before I'm pursued with torches and must escape into the sewers--where I'll find Erik! Go ahead! Pursue me!

Pyromaniac
09-03-2006, 02:48 PM
1. I have panic attacks around large crowds of people. New York scares me to go into. I was clinging to my friend when we went because of all the people.

2. I play the harp

3. I have a very large musical background, as in I will listen to anything and practically everything. Ask my friends I love every song XD.

4. I'm easily affected by people's emotions unless I guard myself from them.

5. I enjoy collecting knives and have a very unique fondness for fire. XD

Opera Ghost
09-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Pyromaniac
5. I enjoy collecting knives and have a very unique fondness for fire. XD

Unique? Not quite :tongue:

Since I am in danger of spamming, I'll post some points. Except I can't think of any. oO. Just one then.

1. I'm a recurve archer. I've been shooting 1 year at my club, and I now use a 35lb recurve at 180ft range; as opposed to 1 year ago, using a 18lb club recurve at 60ft.

2. I have studied 9 languages in the past. English, French, German, Latin, Ancient Greek, Japanese, Italian, Elvish, Old English.

Erik
09-03-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm gonna do this again ^_^ Because I'm that special.

|1| I have a passion for thunderstorms - - but when they get too bad, I freak out. If the thunder is too loud, or the sky is lighting up too often with lightening, I'll freak out.

|2| I not only know how to read, write, and speak in french, I love speaking it at every possible chance. I'll speak it to myself if I have to, but I have to either speak or type it once a day. Well, twice. [See #4]

|3| In the wintertime I won't step on pavement, only snow. And in the springtime I won't step on any of the remaining snow, only pavement. In that time where the sidewalk is divided I get really confused.

|4| I count evens and odds. Even how many steps I take are determined by evens and odds, and I'm really OCD about it. If I'm eating M&M's, I can't eat them in odds, because that's terrible. And they'll have to be the same colour, preferrably.

|5| I absolutely adore travelling, and especially being on boats. I think it was because I was raised on an island, but I'm more comfortable on a boat then a plane, car, land, anywhere. I love the water. Even though I can't swim that well.

Edit: *pokes Em* Bahaha. I agree ^_^ *whistles innocently*

Pyromaniac
09-03-2006, 05:49 PM
oh well it is if your from my family and wow I'm not the only home schooled kid! XD

1. I designed my entire room

2. I have a fear of unclean teeth (mine anyway)

3. Not sure how special this is but I enjoy dipping my french fries in my milkshakes

Eek thats all I can think of right now...

Christine Daaé
09-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Okay, because I'm SO incredibly special, I'll post some more.

6. To date, I have completed five screenplays, and am planning more.

7. My singing range has expanded to almost four octaves.

8. I'm Sam's guardian angel.

9. I have perfected the art of the Linagasm.

10. I can say someday that I have portrayed Rozaliya Donkova in her movie!incarnation.

~ Zelda

Masked Shadows
09-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Hmm... Why am I special...

[1] I am the only person besides the counselors who can bridle every horse at my camp.

[2] I'm crazy paranoid about going downstairs in my house at night when it's dark.

[3] I'm very self-doubting and I assume everyone hates me or is annoyed with me when they meet me.

[4] I grew up touring with a Broadway show

[5] When I eat something like M&Ms or Skittles from a bag I sort them all by color then take the one with teh least and take that number from each color and put that aside then I do it again with the rest until I have a ton of piles then I eat the smallest pile first.

[6] I've been in Operas since I was 6

I'm just going to stop there because I can't think of anything else.

Edit: GAH! Everyone is stealing my brackets! You people have no sense of originality. Just kidding! <3

MaskedNicci
09-26-2006, 05:39 AM
I loves bracketsies.

[1]I wish, sometimes, that I was born Jacky Faber, or, as often called by her fellow shipmates, 'Bloody Jack'.

I must be so demented, but it's better that way.

[2]I am known to argue with such senseless people as my dolt of an Uncle(not by blood), who has no facts nor reason behind his statement, and makes my blood boil everytime he talks about his male chauvinist ways.

[3]I just used the word 'blood' three times in this short, short, post.

TheBrit
10-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Why Matt is special -

1 - Kat Loves Him (Therefore is teh luckiest guy in teh world)

2 - Is British (and can speak with an actual british accent)

3 - Is a geek (and therefore has completely random knowledge that is utterly useless)

4 - I Love Kat (ok, so who doesn't?)

5 - Kat Loves him (yeah, its THAT special!)

Raoulsgal0689
10-10-2006, 12:11 AM
HA! No brackets! REBEL!

I'm special because...

1. I'm basically the ONLY remotely innocent one on this site! LOL...j/k
2. I know how to make chocolate gravy and biscuits, which I eat for breakfast on a regular basis! Be jealous!
3. I'm only 5'2 when the rest of my family is 6 ft and taller!...including my 14 year old brother!
4. I read Shakespeare for the fun of it!
5. I'm partially deaf and I wear hearing-aids in both ears.

queen
10-10-2006, 02:14 PM
I'm special because;
I'm an auntie!And I'm only fourteen,but my big sis is 23.
I translate latin in my spare time
I believe erik the phantom is a very selfish man
and more......
hehe

Into_The_Woods
10-14-2006, 07:33 PM
1.) I'm in Gifted classes!

2.) I DESPISE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL WITH A PASSION!!!!

3.) I am apparently a good singer.

4.) I practically live between Accio Firebolt, IMDb, and, now, here.

5.) I have a Level 30 home city in Age of Empires 3!

The Floor
10-16-2006, 02:52 AM
1) I'm seeing Phantom of the Opera TOMORROW NIGHT.
2) I've suffered through enough teenybopper movies to frighten the average twelve year old into submission. *cracks licorice whip*
3) I learned how to multiply when I was five!
4) I can't dance to save my life.
5) I have a birthmark on my right cheek - brown, the size of a dime. ^_^ WHEEE!

MaskedRose
01-02-2007, 08:29 PM
1) I have a Phantom of the Opera music box (beat that)
2) Gerard Butler's signature (HAHAHAHA)
3) I was born at the exact same time, same place, same hospital, same date as three of my best friends.
4) I'm a New Yorker (come on...how kool is that?)
5) I'm the biggest Derek Jeter fan you will ever meet!!

That's why I'm special.

Isabella Delancy
02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
1) I live in England, and most people here don't
2) I've got bigger bazukas than KT. ^_^
3) I claimed Hollie. XD
4) I rock...hehe.
5) Umm...isn't 1-4 enough? :p

ForbiddenRomance
02-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MaskedRose
1) I have a Phantom of the Opera music box (beat that)
2) Gerard Butler's signature (HAHAHAHA)
3) I was born at the exact same time, same place, same hospital, same date as three of my best friends.
4) I'm a New Yorker (come on...how kool is that?)
5) I'm the biggest Derek Jeter fan you will ever meet!!

That's why I'm special.

YANKEES!!!! *cough* Sorry. Wow, you were at the exact same time, same place, same hospital, same date as three of your best friends?!?! That's so cool! :D

Erik
02-01-2007, 03:40 PM
1] I'm engaged to my Parrot, aka Hollie
2] I love Hollie more than Nadya does
3] I still love Nadya though. More than Hollie does
4] I got the top score in my class on the English midterm, on the writing part
5] I am Canadian. Mwahahaha. (Only Rachey will really only get why that's Mwhaahahhaha worthy, as it's a joke off of 50% of her blood)

Night feather
02-01-2007, 04:49 PM
1) I live in Denmark, which none of the others on this site does, and thus also a european, which there isn't many of on this site either

2) I speak one of the most difficult languages in the world (Danish), and I still manage to pull of a british accent when speaking english (Or so I've been told by an actual brit)

4) I'm a total anglophil

3) I have a nerve-wrecking fear of cockroaches

4) Have both asthma, allegies and exemia (though that is not special in a positive way)

5) I'm going to Roskilde festival in July, where both Red Hot Chili Peppers and Björk will be performing amongst others

6) I'm writing my second yar high school history project on Gandhi and his impact on modern society.

Edit: Your comment made me think of another one Shadw dear.

7) I can say cheers in seven languages. cheers (english), skål (danish), santé (french), salud (spanish), Nastrovia (Russian), Le chaim (Hebrew), Proost (German)

Forgotten Angel
02-01-2007, 09:26 PM
My reasons why I'm special have changed. A lot.

1. I taught myself to be ambidextrous.

2. I schedule my life around concerts. I'm addicted to them - in the most literal sense of the term.

3. I predicted the Scandinavian Invasion of the music scene a good two years before the American media caught on to it. Word, yo.

4. I can say "Thank you" in eight languages - English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Finnish, Romani, and Japanese.

5. When I was younger and actually had free time, I could be in the process of reading more than ten books at any given time and I would be able to tell you exactly what was going on in every one of them.

The Khanum
02-02-2007, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by my Nadya, whom I love dearly
2) I've got bigger bazukas than KT. ^_^

D'oh. You just love rubbing that in my face, don't you? *Glomps and strokes affectionately/vaguely inappropriately* It's okay. Those are two of the reasons I love you so dearly. ;) (Kidding.) Okay. Umm...five more. Because my first five were stupid.

I have a birthmark shaped like a strawberry on my hip.
I own a real sword.
I've never fallen in love with a man.
I can do some really cool things with various parts of my body, including but not limited to wiggling my ears and bending my pinky without bending my ring finger.
Umm...I have the second biggest bazukas here? I don't know. I ran out of other special things. XD I'm not even sure if that's true.

AvantGarde
04-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Ooh cool.

1. I'm the only sophomore in my school choir.

2. I'm one of only two or three people in the choir who actually want to be in it.

3. I can willingly dislocate my shoulder. It's kinda gross, but cool.

4. I am a literate, correct-grammar using teenager who freaks out at the sight/usage of incorrect grammar or 'txt spk'.

5. I love glomping and Tom Welling. My dream is that the two come together some day...

PhAnToMeSs07
04-09-2007, 08:35 PM
1. I can read books really fast and understand what it going on. I read 1984 in two hours and got it the first time. Yeah, reading books for AP Engish...not a problem, lol

2. I can play 8 instruments- trumpet, french horn, baritone, tuba, piano, guitar, trombone, marimba. Almost all of which I taught myself. And I play them all exceptionally well (not being arrogant, just telling the truth) I am majoring in music and when I told the professors that I had not recieved any private lessons on any instrument, their mouth fell open. I got a scholarship for it! Plus, they had me audition for chorus and I sang for them. I was scared because I don't sing. They told me I had a beautiful voice, so now, I use it as an instrument too!

3. I am turning 18 in 5 months and I have not touched a drop of alcohol or any drugs my entire life.

4. I can bend both my knees back while standing up so far back that they look like the letter "C"....I made a teacher pass out. It was funny cause I hated her.

5. I am once again seventeen, and I own 560 (I counted) records that I collected from yard sales, thrift stores, my mother, and shows. Ya know, records/albums are way before my time but I listen to them more than I listen to the radio or cds. They are packed on a shelf under my record player. I have tons of broadways (Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, Fiddler on the Roof, Hello Dolly!, Funny Girl, Caberet, Song and Dance, The King and I) and those are just a few. I love my records! If something happened to them I would crawl in a hole and die!

MystMoonstruck
04-11-2007, 02:09 AM
I'll have another go at this.

1] I took the Evelyn Wood Effective Reading Course twice. The first time, I went from 600 words per minute (far above average) to 3,000 wpm with 100 percent retention. The second time, a few months later, I went from that to a top speed of almost 6,000 wpm, losing only 10 percent comprehension; 90 percent is considered excellent. My "cruising speed" is about 3,600 wpm with 100 percent comprehension. In this course, you learn to read every word; there's no speedreading, in which you "drop" words such as "the" and "of". If you have the opportunity to take this course, go for it! It takes only a few days and pays off after the first lesson.

2] My parents taught me to read and write (printing, of course) when I was 4 years old. Since my birthday is in late December, they knew that I would be starting school a year later than most children born the same year. By the time I began my schooling, I was reading at the third-grade level because my older cousin would bring home books from her class library for me. I lived in a tiny town of less than 300 people, and the nearest library was almost 20 miles away via two-lane roads (no interstates then), meaning that I had very little access to books. No wonder I now own thousands! I really was a starved reader though my parents helped me by letting me check out books on their library cards; I was allowed to check out only three books, so they made sure I went home with stacks of books.

3] I never read "kid books"--Bobsey Twins, Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys or the other "classics" I see people refer to. Yes, that means no "Curious George" or other such. Instead, I was reading mythology/legends, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert Heinlein, Erle Stanley Gardner, Leslie Charteris, Richard Halliburton's travel books, etc. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for letting me go into the adults' section of the library. Dad started me on science fiction/fantasy/horror, and I still love those genres.

3] I'm compiling a book of filmographies of actors/actresses who have appeared in many films but rarely achieve attention; I call them "wallpaper" actors. "I've seen him/her before! What movie was that?" or "Oh! It's what'shisname!" or "Look! It's her again! You know...!" Among them are Rutanya Alda, Rockets Redglare (not his real name), Galaxy Craze (her real name), Beans Morocco, Simmy Bow, Strother Martin (Some of you may know this fellow since he's sort of a star among character actors.), and Alice Drummond. Since I have more than 2,000 files now, I hope to have it published eventually. It would be perfect for new editions as I add more material.

4] Before I was declared disabled, I was head of Quality Control at a printing company. Frequently, I would be called by customers in New York and other places around the States to ask about wording, word choices and punctuation. My proudest moment was when I caught several misspellings of geological terms in a pamphlet; when they contacted their staff geologist, he at first said that I was wrong but, after checking, verified that he had made the mistakes and said, "She's right!" GASP!

5] When I was 4 years old and people asked me, "What do you want to be when you grow up--a mommy? a teacher? a nurse?" I would say, "I'm going to be a paleontologist and go to the Gobi Desert to work with Roy Chapman Andrews!" Obviously, I didn't know that I would have been a tad too late to do that. Mom and Dad and bought what few books they could find on dinosaurs, but it was the Fifties, and we didn't have the plethora of dino items that are all over the place now. I still love geology, paleontology, etc. Over the years, I added many more interests; I'm still adding them! BTW: Indiana Jones is based on RC Andrews, my first hero. I was soooo thrilled to learn that! Also obvious is that Mom and Dad encouraged my sister and I to try to be whatever we wanted; this was a time when want ads were divided into "men's jobs" and "ladies' jobs"!

Does the "ancient" stuff count?

ForbiddenRomance
04-15-2007, 11:55 PM
1. I am bisexual
2. I have anxiety. :P
3. I write slash (and well, or so I am told).
4. I don't have to cut anymore to deal with my problems
5. Umm...I made this list? :P

MystMoonstruck
04-16-2007, 01:33 AM
1] Ooh--slash! Not surprisingly, I write Slash (M/M only), and I've been published in zines and fanzines. I also illustrate for M/M zines and was nominated for an award years ago. I've been told I'm good at doing both.

2] I'm Irish and American Indian--the Illini aka Illinois tribe. The first to enter our family line was chief of his tribe; when he was baptized, he took the name King David. Now, it's a tradition in our family for first-born boys to have David as a first or middle name.

3] I have coppery-red hair that changes shades with the season, so I end up hearing "Is that your REAL haircolor?" a lot!

4] I can mimic our cats' meows and trills enough to fool them. How can I tell? One or more will race into the room looking for the cat and never look at me. Maybe they're humoring me. LOL!

5] My voice is average (at least to me), but I have a very wide range: from parts of first soprano to alto and even deeper. In chorus, the director used me to fill in for whichever spot needed more support. Personally, I'd rather have a great voice in just ONE range.

Daroga
04-16-2007, 03:21 AM
1) I actually get along wtih my family (esp my sister)
2) I played rugby (unusal for this country)
3) I am a godfather (definantly feel the the need to add that)
4) I've had a "near death experience"
5) I've divorced

I'm really not pessemist despite how this list might look...

kkylie
04-24-2007, 02:09 AM
well this is a good way to get to know other people here

1. i am a HUGE NASCAR fan and will one day work in NASCAR haha

2. i am a student at my local community college in the automotive program *in other words, i will soon be a mechanic*

3. i write slash too! usually nascar slash and im not very good at it...

4. i can appreciate a very wide range of music from classic rock to josh groban, i love all kinds of music

5. my biggest fear is water, im also terrified of bees and wasps...i dont like snakes, but i can handle them...

SocialMisfit
04-24-2007, 02:42 AM
1. I'm riding in the Americanas. We have a Parade in Jackson Hole in the First Part of May sometime.

2. I Lllloooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee Horses. I have two. A 13-year-old Chesnut, Quarterhorse Mare, and an 8-year-old Black Mare that I use for Americanas.

3. I am straighter than an upright telephone pole.

4. I am artistic. Drawing/Writing/Music/Ect.

5. I am afraid of very loud sounds

Lord Moe
04-24-2007, 04:12 AM
1. I am left handed

2. I play guitar.

3. I am a tenor.

4. (in singing) I can hit a high C and sometimes a high D

5. I graduate this year

masquerading rose
05-23-2007, 12:07 AM
1. I play the flute
2. I am a soprano
3. I can sing a high C (off the staff)
4. I was in the talent show
5. I am writing two novels

Angel's Muse
05-26-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm special because:

1) I play the piano. Just taken Grade 3 and will take Grade 6 next month. A bit of a jump.
2) I sing soprano.
3) I won first-place in the MortRouge writing contest.
4) My hair is gradually turning from black to dark brown (NOOOO!)
5) I loathe my boyfriend with the fiery passion of a thousand suns, yet am afraid to break up with him.

inside your mind15
05-31-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm special because:

1. I can play four instruments

2. I sing POTO songs everywhere ( badly, I might add)

3. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

4. I get good grades in school.

5. I'm in band

masquerading rose
06-05-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm special because

1. I get good grades in school
2. I'm in band
3. I am double jointed
4. I sing PotO everywhere, embarrassing the crap out of my friends (teehee)
5. I can make my eyes go in separate directions
6. I am writing two novels

PhAnToMeSs07
06-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Gonna go again...these are a little less serious and funny:

1. I have wrote a story just for fun and not for an assignment that is 150 pages long and the best part is...it is not finished. Then there are two others...no where near as long but still, I am writing just for the heck of it.

2. I completed AP English IV with a 98...something I never considered possible as I was going to be satisfied with a C.

3. I use my eight year old sisters karoke machine on Wednesday nights while everyone in my house is at church or uptown to sing at the top of my lungs an assortment of Rent, POTO, and Wicked.

4. I obviously have so much free time that I have mastered the guitar hero video game and can beat the crap out of several of my guy friends on it. One comes to me every other week and says, "I am going to beat you this time..." Then I have to embarrass him, lol.

5. I have an obsession with Idina Menzel...

masquerading rose
06-08-2007, 06:52 PM
1.I am special because I can sing two and a half notes higher than the first time I posted.
2. I am special because I am tired
3. I am special Because my friend might burn two CDs for me(Wicked and Rent)
4. I am special because I sprained my toe
5. Because I am annoyed with this boy standing next to me.

Angel's Muse
06-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Me want another go! :D

I'm special because...

1. I'm hopelessly immature.
2. I have a swollen ego and think I'm special.
3. I no longer hate my boyfriend as stated in the last post. I hate him with the fiery passion of TEN thousand suns now. *evil laugh*
4. I'm obsessed with these> *
5. I couldn't live without mascara.

masquerading rose
06-17-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm special because...

1. I couldn't live without mascara either
2. I have a big migrain
3. people are respnding to my stories like crazy
4. I'm addicted to chocolate and shell fish (not together)
5. And I'm special because I saw so!!

Opera Ghost
06-17-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm bored, so I'm doing more..

1. I won the first photography competition I entered, getting 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes! (And yes, there were other people entering it...)

2. I played in a 'Last Night of the Proms' concert last night (playing things like Pomp&Circ, Fantasia of British sea songs, Jerusalem, 1812, as well as Les Mis, Gladiator, Pirates, Can Can, Pink Panther...) and was still able to hit every note clearly in 1812 at the end (5 pages of top range stuff).

3. I don't have a TV.

masquerading rose
06-26-2007, 01:34 AM
1. I found the Broadway Channel!!!!!!!!!!
2. I am exhausted
3. My friends call me in the dead of night, upbeat and readt to talk until the afternoon
4. I am vice President and first mate of the Weirdo Duo
5. My grandmother likes PotO

More than Music
06-26-2007, 07:27 PM
1. I am a Raoul phan, and most people aren't.

2. I can sing, sing well, and be proud of it and people don't call me vain.

3. I, am a motivator.

4. I have installed a Quick Reply Box and a Cash Mod on another forum. :D

5. I can cook meals, and do almost every night.

masquerading rose
07-02-2007, 09:02 PM
1. I also am a Raoul phan
2. I learned "My heart will go on" in Italian
3. My friends' parents like my singing voice and everytime I'm over want me to sing for them.
4. I'm wearing a wrist brace
5. I recently go an iPod

Intricantsyn
07-10-2007, 06:15 PM
This is such a cute thread.

1. I can speak French. (Just un peu. Je suis stupide XDDD)
2. I play the flute, and have all the music to PotO down on it.
3. I'm anal about SPAM. It makes me cringe.
4. PotO inspired my love in musicals: before the movie I refused to watch them, but now they are some of my most beloved movies.
5. I hate the color yellow. Extremely. I think it's rather ugly. I refuse to wear yellow shirts. And yet it is the color most of my personal banners take.

PhAnToMeSs07
07-15-2007, 08:08 PM
I am bored, trying to up my postage number, and this thread provides a outlet for both things.

I am special because....

1. My handwriting looks like chicken scratch. My friend asked to borrow my notes and she took one look and said, "Geez, you must be a genius, you write like a doctor!" It was the first time I was complimented on my handwriting and she wasn't joking.

2. In a month, I will officially be a double major college student with a minor too. A lot of work but I am willing to do it.

3. I just met a guy at my college who loves Broadway and is a music major like me, whose last name is the same as mine. Totally wicked and awesome.

4. The highlight of my week is Monday Night's at 8:00 because they play a whole Broadway show from beginning to end on Sirius Broadway.

5. My Rent Dvd has gone missing and I am having withdrawals, lol.

masquerading rose
07-31-2007, 01:40 AM
1. I made a very nice banner, but my computer didn't save it, and the banner took me forever to make!!

2. I love music. I can't live with out it.

3. I over worked my voice today, but I'm still singing because I like to. I like my singing.

4. I was messing with Wolf today becuae Wolf didn't know I was on this site.

5. Wicked is coming to my home town, and so is POTO.

Mrs Nadir Khan
08-01-2007, 03:35 AM
1. I managed to speak with my grandfather for over twenty minutes today. Granted, most of my end was, "Umm... What was I saying?"
2. I drove for an hour and fifteen minutes today and my mother complimented my skills.
3. I finished one of my summer assignments.
4. I'm writing a modern E/M phic as well as a in-timeline Nadir/Meg phic.
5. I am done babysitting and purchased the new Harry Potter game with my earnings.

PhAnToMeSs07
08-01-2007, 03:54 AM
1. I spend more money on books than I do clothes. Me and my friend went shopping yesterday and she spent $100 on clothes and I spent $80 on books at Barnes and Noble. :)

2. I bought The Wicked Witch of the West Barbie Doll at Wal-mart this weekend cause she is my favorite....actually, I call her Elphaba.

3. I am going back to my old high school and being the person that runs around in costume for the marching band in coordination with their show. So, I will be dressed up like an Aztec woman.

4. I have been asked to be Brass Instructor at my old high school for the marching band and I agreed.

5. Because I will be traveling with the band, I get to go to competitions free and I get to finally go into the meal tent and eat all the free food. No I am not a hog but have you ever seen all the food in those things?

6. I get to drive the gator around the track. :)

masquerading rose
08-04-2007, 08:56 PM
1. My sister's making me watch fluffy music videos.

2. I just stapled my finger to a pencil. *cries*

3. I'm awaiting the PM from Ubaldo Piangi

4. I loike my singing voice

5. I want to go to Emily's house.

Phantom's Love
08-20-2007, 02:58 AM
1. I have a blind eye(i was born like that!)
2. I can sing exactly like Christine ( no joke i can hit all the high notes)
3. I have been in three Broadway productions(not on broadway in Dallas TX)
4. I love all my friends and when they get sad i get sad if there mad im mad (so weird)
5. I have memorized Phantom of the opera, CATS, Little Women,And Little Shop of Hoorors by heart!

Mrs Nadir Khan
08-20-2007, 03:20 AM
1. I analyzed a hundred pages of The Once and Future Piece of Crap today.
2. I singlehandedly broke our washing machine. My daddy fixed it.
3. I have a purple highlighter.
4. My parents' friend got me (and, consequently, Chrissy) the Original Cast soundtrack for Phantom of the Opera!! I've only been pining for it for... ages.
5. I slept on the couch last night. By choice. My mom found me and made me sleep in my room around nine o'clock this morning, which suited me fine.

Phantom's Love
08-20-2007, 06:01 PM
I was quite bored so here i am again!
1. I live in England and i have seen POTO in England!
2. I have meet Micheal Crawford(no joke my voice teacher no's him!)
3. I got to go on set of POTO(it was amazing)
4. I was asked to be a extra in POTO(just as a ballet dancer)
5. I have been in CATS as Jemina i Was in Sound of Music as louisa I have also been in many others!
6. I love to praise the Lord with my voice!
7. I am adopted!
8. My Dad looks axactly like Johhny Depp!
9. AT my school i am actually known as Christine if people don't no my name they call me Broadway Chick!
10. I am not going to go out with a boy until highschool!

phantom_phreak
08-20-2007, 08:09 PM
1.I'm an American who has lived in Singapore and is now living in England. (Not quite sure what that makes me...)
2.I can make chainmail.
3.I can hit the Eb. :)
4.I wear a purity ring
5.I don't have a computer

masquerading rose
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
I am special because...

1. I can sing higher notes than Sarah Brightman
2. I sing in the shower *blush*
3. My, best friend and I have matching rings
4. In ten years, I plan to be on Broadway
5. If I don't make it on Broadway, I'll be an opera singer.

Christine Daaé
08-21-2007, 12:02 AM
I may as well try this again.

1. My highest note fluctuates between an F and a G above high C. That's one or two notes higher than Christine's highest note in POTO. I believe, too, that a G above high C is Carlotta's highest.

2. At nearly eighteen years old, I have finally regained all my high notes after my voice began to change at fifteen or so. However, it was with a lot of training, and it's still not as effortless as it will be when my voice stops maturing in my mid-twenties. So, I can technically still sing Christine's role, like I could at thirteen and fourteen . . . but it took a lot of work after my voice started changing, and really, if I want my voice to remain in good condition, I can't keep trying to sing her role. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

3. They say I'm a "dead ringer" for Sarah Brightman, meaning I supposedly look nearly exactly like her. Hey, the big blue eyes, the long, curly brunette hair . . . kind of fits, right?

4. My singing range is approximately three and a half octaves, going from G above high C to somewhere around B below low C. This means I have the ability to sing soprano, mezzo-soprano, contralto, and occasionally tenor lines.

5. I am currently training to be an opera singer. I'm taking classes at the local community college, then plan to go to San Francisco State University to get my Bachelor's in Music in Voice, then plan to get my Master's Degree in Voice at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music -- one of the conservatories in the country. See? I have a plan, and know what I want to do when I get out.

Ah, it's good to be a soprano . . .

~ Zelda

Taka
08-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Lemme try this:

1) I'm never attracted to people's looks. I'm only attracted by their voices or their personality (and I'm only attracted to their personality if they are fictional. Bizarre.).

2) I'm 18 years old and I find Meowth's (from "Pokemon") Season 1-8 voice incredibly, incredibly sexy. (Come to think of it, since I find Masachiko Ichimura's singing voice sexy [he was the original Japanese Phantom of the Opera], I guess that means I find Myuutsuu from Pokemon's Japanese voice sexy as well (even though I've never heard him talk before. Weird.)

3) I have this weird fixation on World War II. But that's not the weird part. The weird part is that the fixation is on Nazi Germany. I'm not a Nazi, though. My father was Jewish.

4) For some odd reason, I'm really attatched to the Les Miserables song "On My Own". It's just sublime when Frances Ruffelle sings it. I refuse to accept anyone else in the role. The odd thing is that I never really related to the song. . .

5) For the longest time, I thought that the lyrics in "All I Ask of You" went like this:

"Say you love me!"
"No! I do!"

And there you have it. There's more, but I'm too lazy to think of them.

5)

IamErik771
08-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Heh . . . it's been a while since I've posted here, hasn't it?

1) In terms of vocal range, I'm technically considered a bass-baritone, but can go some ways into the middle tenor range -- my range is from E2 (Judge Turpin's lowest note in Sweeney Todd) to A-flat 4 (the note Erik has to reach in "Music of the Night").

2) I've never had 'formal' voice training, but have received vocal coaching from a few of my music teachers over the past couple years.

3) People tell me that when I'm wearing my Phantom mask and fedora, I look a lot like Michael Crawford did in the role.

4) I'm fluent in English and Japanese, and can understand bits and pieces of German, Spanish, French, Hawaiian, and Russian.

5) I live in Hawaii, and have been out-of-state 10 times so far.

6) I hope to become a film director, and then go into politics when I reach middle-age.

7) I will take over the world one day, via the aforementioned process of being a filmmaker and going into politics.

Christine
08-21-2007, 10:43 PM
I am special because:

1.) I am a research junkie, I love to learn things.:)

2.) I am a soprano, and I got to singto the school Gershwin's "My Man's Gone Now" before school let out.

3.) I have a wonderful cat named Simon, named after Christina's story "The Face She Loved"

4.) I draw and write constantly. I've written a few plays for school, and I've found that I'm in love with charcoal, and making charcoal drawings.

5.) I now what it feels like to be in love and know what it feels like to be shot down.

6.) I am in AVID! (Advancement Via Individual Determination)

7.) I am planning on majoring in business and liberal arts when I get to college, and I may try out Broadway someday.

Claire Bernard
08-30-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm special because...

1. I play the euphonium. (And I bet most people don't even know what that is. Haha.) =D

2. I love singing but was not involved in a chorus for 5 years due to chorus teachers who killed my love of singing (for a time) and a frightening public speaking experience.

3. My summers are spent at music summer camp, and have been for the past 7 years.

4. I release my emotions through writing and music and believe I am good at both. =)

5. Though I can be very dedicated and focused, I also may get distracted easily depending on what I'm doing and if I'm enjoying it or not.

Angelus
09-02-2007, 03:57 PM
1. I can speak fluent Chinese. Can write it too. And I can say basic phrases in German, Spanish and French.
2. I sing soprano and can reach the coluratura notes towards the end of POTO, but I really shouldn't if I don't want to end up with a croaky voice.
3. I play the piano, not well, but moderately well.
4. I know what a euphonium is. :)
5. I hear one of the lines in Evita (Che's 'Saw Mussolini's rise from the very front row
I reckon he'd do likewise sooner or later..') as so-moozle-in-is-rice-rom-da-verreh-fron-row-eh-rekon-hip-doo-likewise-soo-little-later. Needless to say, I listen to Antonio Banderas' version.

Oiseau de Chanson
09-18-2007, 02:08 AM
I hadn't found this one! I'm special because:

1. Whenever I watch a movie with my mom and dad, I end up IMDBing something.

2. I'm a previously untrained (as in until now) vocal performance major that is working on expanding her range.

3. I can say "thank you very much" in six different languages, and use all of them at least once a day. (Merci beacoup, muchos gracias, grazie molto, domo arigoto, danke schoen, thank you very much!)

4. I plan to be on Broadway, and DON'T have a back up plan.

5. I've never taken dance, but plan to do so. I've wasted eighteen good years. :)

Claire Bernard
09-27-2007, 01:50 AM
I'm special because I...

1. Am not afraid to wait for the right boy to come around instead of rushing into random relationships and hook ups.

2. Really, truly care about my friends and family and they ALWAYS will come first in my life.

3. Feel like I must constantly must keep myself and my mind occupied.

4. Am listening to Joni Mitchell's "Paved Paradise" right now.

5. Should be finishing homework as I type.

December_Flower
11-08-2007, 02:54 AM
Well, I see that lots of people here hate soda, so that probably doesn't make me unique at all. xD

1. I love science, especially physics.
2. I'm a quite fast reader (hours and hours of practice, probably :D).
3. I've published my first book of poetry when I was nine and had my first art exibition when I was ten.
4. I love singing while I'm having a shower!
5. I'm a hopeless, HOPELESS romantic.

Mrs Nadir Khan
11-08-2007, 03:06 AM
I desperately need to feel special; I've been doing homework and other such nonsense all day and I think I'm getting sick again... *cough*

1. I'm special because I read an excerpt from The Alexiad yesterday. Yes, that says "Alexiad". It's really called that. Written by Anna Commena some time between 1083 and 1148. :)
2. I have my dance routine down for tomorrow's dance test. w00t!
3. I may or may not be pyschic.
4. I made my bed and organized my backpack.
5. I got to watch Star Wars in class today and overheard a boy call Han Solo an "electric vampire" and Leia "a neurotic penguin". I couldn't stop laughing and it was during the destroying of the Death Star. Not particularly funny scene...

masquerading rose
02-09-2008, 06:13 PM
I am special because....

1. I hurt my feet and I'm supposed to be on bed rest for four days....
2. my boyfriend was telling his director how good I would be in Wicked... now my parents just havve to approve of me leaving home for a few months for rehearsals and they need to get the rights for Wicked...
3. My bestest buddy paid me a visit yesterday and I told her other friend off because she's been being a you-know-what recently.
4. I really need to do homework and make banners...
5. I love my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure why that one is last, it should be first.......

angelofthenight
02-09-2008, 06:17 PM
I am special because...

1.I'm a twin
2.I'm ambidextrious
3.I intimidate my drum major who is a senior :D
4.I have to memorize a seven minute speech by Thursday
5.I play the baritone sax (and love it)

masquerading rose
02-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm special because...

1. I can hit unhumanely high notes...
2. My right hand was once my dmominat hand, but my left one is slowly becoming so
3. I'm writing five books
4. I taught myslef to song some tenor and some baritone notes
5. I play three instruments

phantom
02-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Besides being obsessed with POTO??? lol. Let's see...
1. I love to dance more than anything in the world... liv2dance
2. I luv to sing and act
3. I despise Raoul with all my heart. MuSt KiLl!!!
4. When I curse, I always speak in rapid french
5. I sing really good, all the high notes, even high c
6. I play the piano and guitar
7. I write all my songs and cherograph all my dances
8. I"M A TWIN TOO!!! (feternal)

inside your mind15
02-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm special because:

1. I can play four instruments... at the same time JK JK!
2. I have green eyes ( not hazel or grey but actually green)
3. I'm fairly smart... but ditzy
4. I'm a band geek

angelofthenight
02-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I am special because...

1. I have a blue and a brown eye, and there are flecks of blue in the brown one and flecks of brown in the blue one so sometimes they look like the same color.
2.I play five instruments
3.I have eight brothers and sisters
4.I won $125 in a speech contest last weekend
5.I have a 4.1 GPA

phantom_phreak
02-10-2008, 12:41 AM
I am special because...

1. I'm not afraid to fight guys, even if they're a lot bigger than I am.
2. I'm pretty much a moron/nerd. And I love it.
3. I hated going to school. Hence, I am home schooled.
4. I'm hyperactive and have trouble concentrating with other people in the room.
5. I can be incredibly intimidating when people get me very angry.
6. I adore old musicals.
7. I am very, very scatterbrained.
8. I have the traditional Scottish temper, with the pale skin and nearly red hair to go along with it.

SocialMisfit
02-10-2008, 01:02 AM
I am special because:

1. I'm taller than most of the kids in the Senior, Junior, and Sophomore class... Even the guys.
2. I am the palest person in my family, and the only one with freckles
3. I am the only one in my family with my eye color. (It's gray, but it looks like it has blue, green, and yellow in it. It's kind of indiscribable.)
4. I'm good with animals
5. I live in Idaho... HECK YES!!!
6. I like fishing, and I follow strickly by the rule "You catch it, you gut it." Meaning, I gut my own fish, and I think it's fun when everyone else grosses out. LOL!
7. I am the firstborn
8. I don't mind going to places in greasy ball caps, stained coveralls that are WAY too big for me (they are hand-me-downs from my dad. xD), in all otherwords, looking like a troll. LOL! It bugs the crap out of my mother.
9. I am only picky when it comes to shoes and clothes. (I hate heels, and any sort of pink, frilly thing) I am a tomboy. That also drives my mother crazy.
10. I am weird and I don't care.
11. I I unconciously tend to befriend people who normally wouldn't be accepted by others.
12. I sing, play two instruments, and I enjoy reading, drama, and Animals.
13. I am the polar opposite of most of my family. The "Moody Beethoven" basically.

silver moon
02-10-2008, 02:18 AM
1i love lutefish(in fact any kind of fish) almost everyone else hates it, i know only one who loves it as much as i do:p
2my obession of poto.. i`m the only one(exept you guys
3 i tend to make up my own words mostly funny insultings
4 i`m weird(and love it)
5 i`m terrified of sprutes..

Two Faced Angel
02-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Hmmm...

1. I'm the oldest in the family
2. I've been playing the piano for 11 years.
3. I've been reading for 11 years.
4. My IQ is higher than anyone in high school, including the seniors.
5. I like being alone.
6. I'm a very shy person.
7. I love math, sports, and shopping at the same time.

masquerading rose
02-12-2008, 02:12 AM
1. I have this huge sore in my mouth, right up against my bracket. Ouch!
2. I just realized how shy of a person I am. I can't take a compliment from ANYONE, let alone talk to them.
3. I am in love. Really.
4. I am passing ALL of my classes with a grade higher than a low B.
5. I am currently crippled in two places, 1, my left foot, 2, my right ankle, and 3, my right wrist.
6. life is wonderful
7. I just ate a cookie

fallingagain
03-06-2008, 05:14 PM
1. I can play trombone. Jeez which it was cooler instrument.
2. I have performed in The ednibrugh Fringe Festival (A performing arts festival, it's really big)
3. I won drama student of the year, then fell in front of 300+ people when I came down the steps.
4.I am 5.10ft and I'm scared of heights
5. I speak cymraeg (welsh. though not very good)

Hidden Away
03-08-2008, 05:50 AM
1)I have my own state of mind!
2)I have a 7 y/o brother and I still lived!
3)I have a short term memory but I still pass with a 4.0 GPA!
4)I always ask myself questions when I need an answer more than the question itself!
5)I love the number 5!!!!

masquerading rose
03-15-2008, 06:58 PM
1. Everyone who signed my cast said that they loved me.
2. My boyfriend is coming down to visit
3. I can sing up to two whole steps higher than an E (Christine's high note) which I believe is a G.
4. I mastered my vibratto
5. I started on yet another novel...

The Countess
03-15-2008, 07:50 PM
1. I'm a young phan whose favorite version of POTO is NOT the 2004 version
2. I look good in black and white photos
3. I can hit an F (not nearly as good as masquerading rose's G I bet)
4. I'm the only phan at my school
5. I'm currently wearing boxers with little Scottish dogs on them

masquerading rose
03-15-2008, 08:15 PM
1. I sing opera and everyone asks me how long I've been taking lessons when I haven't even taken one.
2. I play two instruments (since I'm not counting violin)
3. I spoke in Italina for an entire day the other day.
4. I just realized how good at acting I am.
5. I am wearing a Wizard of Oz shirt.

The Countess
03-20-2008, 03:09 PM
1. I love Lon Chaney!
2. I got the last bendy straw
3. I'm having chocolate milk
4. I'm watching Ghost Hunters
5. I'm on my spring break!

masquerading rose
03-20-2008, 08:06 PM
1. I met a few cast members from Phantom!!!!!!!!!!!! They were so polite and wonderful. They were just like regular people. I loved them so much.

2. I love Ghost Hunters.

3. My boyfriend comes down in a little less than 48 hours.

4. My spring break ends this Sunday.

5. I get out of this darn cast next week I hope.

david_quez
04-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Why am I amayzingly special... Hmmmm....

1. I have been in 3 musicals (Cats, Seussical, Guys and Dolls)

2. I am learning how to sing higher then I normally sing ( I am a baritone) BARIE'S RULE!!!

3. I am amayzing because I say so

4. I just realized I put I was is in 4 musicals, its really 3

5. I had a lead in all 3!! musicals i was in
Mr. Mistoffolees in Cats, The Grinch, Vlad Vlad-i-koff, and Yertle the Turtle in Seussical, and Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls, ( its Guys and Dolls, not Guys and Guys!)

6. I am drinking what I thought was water, when it is really like some chemical, JK its V8!! (no one hit me on the forehead please!)

7. I am going to see someone special, on the weekend of the 26th.

8. Whenever I get on a boat, I am officialy known as Jack Dawson
(Because when I was 13 [early 13] I jumped on the bow of my uncles Yacht and yelled 'IM THE KING OF THE WORLD' just cuz! ;)

9. I can only trust 1 person with all my secrets and deep, personal thoughts.

10. I blew up water today using only Potasium [however you spell it] in AP Science2 today!

Ange de Musique
04-10-2008, 10:14 PM
1. I talk using language that should be delegated to the late 1800's.
2. I don't speak French, but randomly throw in a French word while talking.
3. When I think something is preposterously funny, I roll my eyes and grin. (not that original, I know. :o)
4. I can't stand Fig Newtons.
5. I cannot look a cute guy in the eye without blushing.
6. I am loyal to my friends, and have few of them. My trust isn't gained easily.
7. I love people despite their imperfections. (and I hope they in turn will do the same for me.)
8. I am task-oriented, and finish something I start.
9. I am an organizing freak.

:mask:Laura

phantom's_rose
06-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Laura: I think it's spelled Fig Newtons....I saw one of the commercials for that today. ;)

1. Like most people on this thread, I am deathly afraid of spiders. Even the tiny ones, because the roll up and make me gag. And if they crawl off, I won't be able to see them, so they could attack at any given time. *eyes dart around*

2. I can twist my arm around a full 360 degrees with ease. I love being double jointed, I creep people out even more!

3. My sence of humor is apparently great. Example: I went to an open house party, and started my own little possie in the basement, cause it was finished. Every frikin sentence that came out of my mouth caused a laugh. I don't know how many times I said "THAT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!?!"

4. I am always correcting people on their grammer. The most common: "Tanner and me" or "Me and Ally". Yes, it annoys everyone, but do I care? Apparantly not. :D

5. I can play WYWSHA on the piano sitting backwards with my arms back behind me. And I can criss cross my hands, and play the parts on the oppisite octave, but I'm sure many pianists do that. And my dad called me "Giovani-ette". That got annyoing fast...

masquerading rose
06-15-2008, 08:20 PM
1. I am in love with my Nessa/Fabian scenes and I want more more more more more more!

2. I am obsessed with the 27 dresses version of "Benny and the Jets". Hey kids, shake a loose-- a lemon marden de na na na na gotta make a featha! Actually, I'm just obsessed with that movie. It might be the movie. It might be James Marsden. whateves.

3. Imma gonna be in a play. Booyah!

4. I'm learning trumpet and I'm know the fingerings to Prima Donna already!

5. I bought the AWESOMEST opera CD yesterday and I am very much in love with it!

WanderingChild<3
06-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Haha, I love this! Hmmm, lets see...

1. I don't absolutely love music unless it's showtunes. Sure, I'll listen to other things- but only showtunes I can really appreciate.
2. When I get angry, I tend to just speak...my own language. It makes me feel better, don't ask.
3. I eat my pizza backwards. Like the backside up. I just have been doing it since I was like two.
4. I only like one movie at a time, and I will play it over and over on my DVD player for like weeks, even if I'm not in the room.
5. I LOVE sleeping with sound. I cannot sleep in silence.
6. My dad is an insomniac, (literally), and unfortunately I am too.
7. My desktop on my computer/ the phantom themes/ my siggy and avatar/and the color of my desktop has to all match. Like right now, it's all black and white.

Madame le Courayer
06-15-2008, 10:51 PM
I am special because:

1. I have a beautiful daughter with eyes like the sky and hair like sunshine (little Lotte anyone?)

2. I am left-handed (in a right-handed family)

3. I am a resgistered nurse

4. I can play football :D (yes tackle)

5. I can sing (first soprano)

6. I very often throw a French word or a phrase from POTO into everyday conversation thus earning strange stares.

7. I am never without a hat in summer because I burn easily.

8. I am photograher (and have won some small awards)

9. I live in the greatest state in the South (Georgia)

10. I have been a POTO phangirl since age eight!

masquerading rose
07-18-2008, 04:40 PM
I am special because:

1. I have the most amazing boyfriend ever!

2. I have te most amazing sister ever!

3. I saw Martina McBribe in concert yesterday!

4. I saw Jack Ingram in concert yesterday (!!!!)!

5. From being in the play, I have gotten really good at projecting and there fore I could sing well at the concert, even sang over Martina and Jack.

6. I speak Italian.

7. I can sing and act and dance!

8. I play six instruments (most of them not very well).

xXphantomaddictedXx
07-18-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm special because:

1. I have this obsession with Anne Robinson, the host of The Weakest Link.

2. I was able to take six college classes over the course of my junior and senior years of high school, which adds up to a total of 16 units of coursework.

3. One of my favorite pastimes is going to visit my elderly neighbor.

4. I would love to someday visit Australia and New Zealand.

masquerading rose
07-19-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm special because:

1. I have an awesome brown bat necklace my mommy gave me yesterday!

2. I am obsessed with Mervin Mego and Felix Rettin!

3. My favorite color is every single color in the world. But I have to say, I prefer clear above them all because of a really complicated thing i realized and I can rant about for hours!

4. I can rant about singing voices, stage presence and acting forever.

5. I have been on TPO for two years!

tiannangel
07-19-2008, 02:54 AM
I am special because:

1. I can recite the whole Music of the Night in French.

2. I am double jointed in my hands and wrists, so I can bend them into really weird positions...and creep others out too :D

3. I am ambidextrous, which means if I break one arm, I still can write!

4. I love Classical Music and Heavy Metal Rock...clash much?

5. I'm claustrophobic(fear of closed places) and hypsiphobic(fear of heights), the only person in my family to have a phobia too.T.T

6. I'm the only person out of my friends who absolutely adores History, I can't get enough of it!

7. I can speak three languages: English, Chinese and French.

masquerading rose
07-19-2008, 03:22 AM
I am special because:

1. I know the alphabet in four different languages, but I only speak two of them.

2. I love sticky notes. I think they're so handy in memorization and I just have a fetish for them!

3. I taught myself to be ambidextrous after my surgery.

4. I contradict myself often.

5. I can't live without music.

6. I am Trypanophobic. It means I'm afraid of neddles... even sewing needles... I can't stand them. I think I bit a doctor once while getting an IV... except I don't mind getting shots.

Opera Ghost
07-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Heh, can we try to keep our bullet points to good reasons to be considered special, instead of "I'm holding a pencil" or "I'm wearing jeans" or "I have a cat".. :p (those were lame examples I know..)

I am special because:

1. I excell in music, acedemics and sport, and yet when people compliment me in those things I don't believe them.

2. I've decided to teach myself Welsh using the books my mum has (she learnt when she went to uni in Bangor).

3. I've read the entire LOTR trilogy in 24hrs

4. I enjoy strange and random challenges like swopping the disk in my CD player using only my feet. Trust me, I've done it several times.

5. I have a cuddly animal for just about every letter of the alphabet, inlcuding some unusual animals such as: an echidna, fox, platypus, aardvark, anteater, ostrich, and dodo.

MaskedMadame
07-21-2008, 06:13 AM
1. I only listen to show tunes and disney songs (which is weird where i live)
2. I'm pretty much the tallest one of my siblings
3. When i read books i get so into them i feel like i'm apart of them.
4. I have green make up in my bathroom... *coughs*I like elphaba *cough*
5. I write fan fictions!! Mainly on the haunted mansion

little daae
09-07-2008, 07:56 AM
1. i learned to use computer at the age of four
2. i'm now in college at the age of 15... months later make that 16...
3. i learn to draw at the age of 3... (anime) at the age of 7, (true sketches) at the age of 11... and (oil painting) at the age of 14
4. i still love watching children's program... childish indeed
5. i want to experience bungee jumping but i'm afraid of heights...

Trix
09-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm special because...

1. I've danced for 14 years. There has never been a time since the age of four, when I was not enrolled in dance.

2. I am a genius at accents. Irish, British, French, Russian/Eastern European, American, Canadian... I can do most accents. This is how I pass time at work...

3. I've never lost a game of Lord of The Rings Trivial Pursuit.

4. I got to dance with my dance idol Benji Schwimmer at a dance event in LA last April

5. I put random french words/ phrases into sentences.

phantom's_rose
12-09-2008, 01:07 AM
I am special because...

1. My mommie told me so. ^_^

2. I am left handed.

3. I saw Lonestar in a free concert! Yay!

4. Because I have this amazingly weird obsession with Twilight...

5. Because I live in Iowa. Now that's pretty special.

6. I have an insanly wide taste in music. I like pretty much anything but rap and screamo.

7. I figured out how the work the water in the stupid chemistry lab today, and then I made this...element type thing explode into flames! It. Was. Awesome.

8. I tottaly started a Harry Potter/POTO discussion all through chemistry today.

9. I <3 My Crazy Friends

Hidden Away
05-21-2009, 01:33 AM
I am special because think about every step that I take because I possible could be in a wheelchair if I wasn't so observant.

I am special because I write almost everything in red ink...I'm seriously everything!

I am the only girl on my mother's side. Besides my mother, grandma and the other necessary people for anyone else to have been born.

I'm special because the best person in the world loves me.

I'm special because I'm the only one that gets serenaded for money at my school.

witch
05-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I think I'm special because...

1) I was born on the most uncommon day of the year and I got to spend it with the person that meant the most to me before he died years ago.

2) I love to spend more time with my animals then anything else in the world.

3) The first poem I ever truly wrote and the one that means the most to me is the one that got me first published and made a name for me as a writer.

4) Although I hate it I'm allergic to rain which makes me kind of different in and of itself.

5) I should of died a number of times from hits to my temple.

6) I'm special cause I'm one of a kind LOL.

musicofthenightx
05-25-2009, 06:14 PM
1. I hate spiders.. and sheep :/
2. I take dance lessons (ballet, stage and freestle) and have done for 4 years now and am pretty good :) In fact, at the risk of sounding stuck up, I'm better than the girls who have been there since they were 3
3. I'm scared of a lot of things like time and not having enough of it and losing the people who matter most to me
4. I want so badly to be an actress that its what keeps me going in all honesty
5. Emily tends to talk about herself in the third person.. A LOT ;)

.. I have a couple more soooo...

6. I care about my friends so much that its scary. My friend sent me a text by accident the other day that worried me so much that I called him 4 times and sent him loads of texts just to check he was ok.
7. I have what can only be desciribed as obsessions with just about anything. Right not its The Phantom Of The Opera and will be for around 2-3 months. In the past its been 2 Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps and so on so forth
8. I have an extremely addictive personality which causes many problems

I'm done :)

Hidden Away
05-29-2009, 04:26 AM
1. I find random fascinations such as insects and artifacts.
2. I had danced and trained also to the pointe (haha pun!) of being a dance major, but due the my injuries that are slightly severe (but they will build up) I shan't continue my training...stupid joints!
3. I have the constant feeling that I'm missing something.
4. I know when someone is looking at me in a specific way.
5. I've always wanted to live in different time eras all at once to see what would happen.

witch
05-30-2009, 03:40 PM
1) I used to ride a horse at camp that hated all the other sudents but me.

2) I Know something cool is going to be happening in Augest that most people don't know.

3) Horses are in my blood.

4) I love Ted E Bear.

5) I love the world of dreams.

Phantom's Love From Afar
06-08-2009, 08:18 PM
I am special because...

1. I have never had formal vocal training but the last time I was tested on range I had just over a three octave range.

2. I only use my right hand with writing. But in sports I can use both my hands to shoot a basketball, through a baseball, swing a tennis racket as well as kick a soccer ball with both feet. And each one throws/hits/shoots/kicks as strong as the other.

3. I call soda POP. :D I believe it's a Minnesota/Mid-West thing.

4. In the summer of 2007, my family traveled to Africa, to Tanzania to be exact. It was a school reunion because my mom grew up there for her first 8 years of her life.

5. I have a famous uncle who has written 3 books and has been nominated for this years Nobel Peace Prize Award. Let me know if you've ever heard of Greg Mortenson. :)

Hidden Away
07-06-2009, 09:59 PM
1. I want to live anywhere but here and go place, but once I leave, I want to come back home.
2. I'm the only person that asks her friends what their name is again for no reason.
3. I enjoy testing pens around the house and seeing which are good and which aren't
4. I read 10 different books at once and still can differentiate each one.
5. I love the number fives feverishly.

The Countess
07-14-2009, 07:42 PM
1. I sing opera and everyone around me thinks it's strange
2. I have a pair of black and floral tights
3. I like to wear dresses daily
4. I have a big fat Italian family
5. I have multi-colored eyes

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-01-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm special because:

1. I know how to make CD's on my computer.
2. I like to watch game shows when I'm bored.
3. My favorite colors are lime green, red, and black.
4. I have a huge obsession with cross-dressing and a naturally unsatisfiable curiosity about those who are transgender.
5. I'd like to become a research librarian when I finish college.

La Masque
08-04-2009, 10:53 PM
OOOHhh!!! This looks awesomeness!!

One
I burst into song in public on occasion

Two
I am a girl tuba player and first chair for my band :)

Three
I dress like a bit of a goofball ( flowy skirts, toesocks with flipflops, awesomeness hairdoes)

Four
I make Phantom references whenever possible, and some of my friends also say that I talk like I'm from the 17-1800's

Five
All of my electives do with the arts (Choir, band, and recently, drama)

The Countess
08-04-2009, 11:55 PM
I am semi special because:

1. My writer's block was cured!
2. I'm may be going to a sleepover tonight.
3. I wear my Phantom costume around my house when no one is home.
4. My hair is thick
5. I have 3 cavities

EDIT: 6: I have 1000 posts. Woot!

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-07-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm special because:

1. I'm going to my first-ever concert on August 24th.
2. I've been a Star Trek fan for going-on 4 years.
3. I'll have nothing - and I mean nothing - to do with Star Wars.
4. I'm actually very shy in real life.
5. I've been taking private voice lessons for a little over two years.

phantom's_rose
08-07-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm Special Because

1. I'm a total band geek, and I'm proud.

2. I got all of my college level music memorized before band camp even started...and none of the high schoolers even did. MWAHAHA!

3. I'M A PART OF THE 2008 BEST DRUM LINE IN THE STATE OF IOWA! YES!

4. I'm exceedlingly obsessed with band, POTO, and cupcakes.

5. I scared a college person with MUH AWESUM MALLET SKILLZ!! Take THAT home slice!

~BAND RULES THE WORLD~

The_Last_Refrain
08-10-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm special (could you call it that?) because

1. I can do an uncanny impression of Freddy Kruger
2. I'm exceptionally lucky
3. I think I'm mildly skitzophrenic (sp?)
4.I know every nation in the world and will recite them in alphabeticaal order
5. People tell me i'm quite a good writer but after seeing some of the Phics on here . . . .Damn!!

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-11-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm special because:

1. I know how to make CD's on my computer.
2. I think lime green text is totally awesome.
3. I don't use my phone to text.
4. I have both MySpace and Facebook.
5. I went to a school that had no more than 30 people for 8.5 years.

Hidden Away
08-12-2009, 03:33 AM
I'm special Because:

1. I love the Manta and I will ride it 4 times in a row without throwing up. If my dad can't do that then no one ca...oh wait! I did ;)

2. I have a deep affection for animals because I am easily inspired by how vast and different they all are.

3. I love how I write because I could read something 1000000 times and never see that I spelled my name wrong...until I turn in the paper ;)

4. I love how I barely know myself when asked something, but I find out only moments later.

5. I love how I can easily open up to some but when I suspect someone being behind it, forget your question!

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-14-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm special because:

1. I actually took a six-month hiatus from college because I was taking too many units of coursework.

2. My favorite animals are the grey wolf and the Siberian Husky.

3. I have been an avid fan of Harry Potter since January of 2000.

4. If I'm not talking to you, there is usually a valid reason for it.

5. I'm big on coffee and need to have one to two cups per day in order to be fully awake.

Hidden Away
08-17-2009, 04:51 PM
I special because:

I will laugh out loud in public!

I will also randomly dancing like no one is watching ;)

I love to invent dances in my head without performing them and then I will redo the dance in 3 hours and have everything exactly done...but that only happens a few times.

I never am in between in moods. either this or that....

because I am probably the only Asian at my SuperCamp...rethinks...the only Filipino!

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-19-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm special because:

1. I got my first-ever set of fake nails yesterday!
2. I sometimes mishear lyrics for my favorite songs.
3. I share many inside jokes with my boyfriend.
4. I have a Mibba account.
5. I don't have a favorite TV show - exactly. (There's a three-way tie between The Price Is Right, House MD, and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.)

Karo Kiba
08-24-2009, 04:35 AM
1. I am a girl with asperger's syndrome (it is more common in boys).

2. I can get obsessive over how straight the forks are when I'm putting away the utensils. Everything else can get messy, just not my precious forks.

3. I went to chicago on a mission trip and I enjoyed it!

4. I'm three years younger than my older brother.

5. I love border collies!

angelgirl
08-28-2009, 09:53 PM
1. I am terrified to death of needles.

2. I can be obsessive-compulsive about or over certain things. (Like, things in my room have to be in a certain place or I'm not happy until they are.)

3. I went to Six Flags for my Senior Trip last Spring and thought it wa awesome!

4. My best friend is 4 years younger than me and so is my younger stepsister!

5. I absoulutly adore cookies!

Oh, and my extra is... I can find what row we parked in at Wal-Mart by what door we came in!
A.G.

Madame le Courayer
08-29-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm special because....

1. I got married this summer in a casino ballroom (AC not LV)

2. My new hubby is friends with quite a few celebs including Kevin Spacey and Don Rickles

3. I am a dedicated foodie and I dream of becoming the next Iron Chef

4. I sing in the shower...even when I'm not alone! :aww:

5. I love Erik...the psycotic, ugly Erik; not the buff, romatic Gerik!

commandermookie
10-03-2009, 02:07 PM
I am special because:

1. I competed in (and got several gold medals) in the World Cup Karate Competition in Cancun, Mexico...and I was only 7.

2. I have an extreme, unexplainable fear of elevators. Seriously.

3. I have never eaten strawberry icecream.

4. I've kissed a frog. (And got no prince...)

5. I was born in Alabama, live in China, speak Korean better than Chinese, call Mississippi home, but have a Michigan's citizenship.

Phantom In Training
10-04-2009, 12:03 AM
1. I hate crickets so much. If I see them, I will scream my head off and run in the other direction.

2. Apparently, I can write awesome opening paragraphs for essays, even though I hate writing them.

3. I say Mon Dieu instead of My God... even though I'm not French, nor have I taken any classes. Yet.

4. I can speak a few words in Norwegian.

5. I'm adopted. (Woo!)

lynn82md
10-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Bascially...name five things about yourself that make you relatively unique. You can post more than once if you feel you are so special that you cannot sum yourself up in five qualities.

1. I'm an avid swimmer. I have swam seventy-two laps in a day before because I was curious to see what it was like to swim a mile. I accomplished this when I was eighteen.

2. I'm a former competitive dancer. I competed in dance between 1997-2000.

3. I'm doing the "Sylvester Stallone" method, which is writing my own story so I can act in it.

4. Jag kan pratar svenksa, med jag pratar liten svenksa (translation: I can speak Swedish, but I speak some (or little) Swedish).

5. According to the personality test from the Color Code, I have two dominant personalities. I'm a blue-white.

xXphantomaddictedXx
10-10-2009, 04:07 PM
I'm special because:

1. I'm dressing up as Erik for the second Halloween in a row.
2. I got an A on the first math exam of the semester.
3. I don't usually fall for guys my own age; James is the exception to this.
4. I wake up with my alarm set to Green Day and can usually be found listening to them 24/7.
5. I don't believe in Santa Claus; however, I do believe that Herr Drosselmeyer (from The Nutcracker) is the one to deliver presents to children on Christmas Eve.

phantom's_rose
01-07-2010, 01:08 AM
I'm speshul because...

1. I'm in the Bluejay Pride ensamble thing for advertising my marching band. REPRESENT!

2. I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts! There they are, all standing in a row...

3. I can say my ABC's backwards. YES!

4. I got an A on two semester tests. I feel better about myself now. (;

5. Obama called me today. Okay, so I'm kidding, but that's special, right?

commandermookie
01-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Ha, I deserve two posts...because I'm that bored.

I'm special because:

1. I have a cat who's convinced he's Garfield. I suppose many people will say that; but I'm serious. My cat gives me these 'Gosh, you're so stupid, Mookie' looks all of the time, and if I don't hold him first thing in the mornings, he pees on my bed. He's spoiled; but I couldn't live without my Shine.

2. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never been on a date. I've never kissed anyone on the lips. Some might call me pathetic; but I actually take pride in that. I like to think that I'm just stocking up for my ever-so-lucky future husband.

3. For Christmas I got five fish. By New Year, I had only three. The fish are named Malcolm, Neelix, and Martok. The poor fish that aren't with us anymore were Nero and Jean Luc. :BrokenHeart:

4. I've been to America, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, North Korea, China, Philippines, Japan, and Hong Kong. And I'll be touring Europe this summer. Yay me!

5. I can sing 'Happy Birthday' in four different languages.

witch
01-11-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm Special Because...

1) I have been to Hawaii twice and the second time I was offered a job as a stable hand that I sadly couldn't take.

2) I'm a born Western Rider

3) The people I RP with tell me I have lost of interesting idea's.

4) I get along better with animals then I do with people.

5) Though the heat pretty much kills me the cold never worries me.

Edith
01-28-2010, 12:50 AM
I am special because...
1) I have performed with my dance group on stage before
2) I am learning Japanese
3) I put effort into one of my stories for over a year
4) I am me and I accept that!
5) I am one of the few in this world that like studying world history and science

xXphantomaddictedXx
04-22-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm special because:

1. I get to meet my boyfriend for the first time on May 30th!
2. I own all of Green Day's albums.
3. I put said albums in chronological order.
4. I'm going to Reno for the weekend!
5. I don't text.

Raoulsgal0689
04-22-2010, 09:11 PM
I am Special Because...

1. My Grandma is pretty much my idol! End of story...

2. I am from Texas! And consequently know the difference between a Southern accent and a Country accent...mainly because I have relatives from West Texas who have VERY country accents. LOL.

3. I am increidbly obessed with phsychology and criminal justice and I plan to be a Profiler with the FBI when I graduate college.

4. I have a literal polar opposite "twin" you could say. My cousin Jordan. We were born only a month apart but we are nothing alike. I'm blonde, she's brunette. I have blue eyes, she has green eyes. I like English, she likes math. I want to go to University of Texas and she goes to Texas A&M...it just goes on like that...

5. I have what is known as Turner's Syndrome...look it up! Learn it! LOL!

xXphantomaddictedXx
04-22-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm special because:

1. I love The Price Is Right and watch it nearly every day.

2. I have two keychains on my backpack: a 2010!Mad Hatter keychain and a Captain Jack Sparrow keychain.

3. I saw the third Harry Potter film four times when it was in theaters.

4. I'm one of those people who chose never to drive.

5. I'm a shameless Facebook addict!

Beanie
04-28-2010, 07:50 AM
1. I watch Futurama every night to go to bed (Can't say how many times I have watched the whole show)

2. I'm re waching The Nanny for the 3rd time

3. I don't like cooking if some one else is in the kitchen

4. When another person offers me food I wonder if it's poisoned (But I know it's not, lol)

5. There are only two people besides me I'll let touch my hair. Not picky with my hair, I just don't like people touching it.

xXphantomaddictedXx
04-28-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm special because:

1. I managed to finish my essay and outline in one day. (Need I say the rough draft for the essay is due tomorrow?)

2. I gave up soda as my New Year's resolution.

3. I deleted my Myspace by choice and only have Facebook now.

4. I am hopelessly in love with my boyfriend.

5. I call my boyfriend Angel.

masquerading rose
07-04-2010, 08:33 PM
I am special because:

1. I sing

2. I saw a whale yesterday!!

3. I'm in denver right now for another two days.

4. I love flying in planes.

5. I go to Abeliene on the tenth to see my love!!

6. My best friend lives in Abeline and it's his birthday on the tenth.

7. I have a birthmark on my leg that's shaped like mickey mouse.

8. I have no more room on my ipod, but about 100 more songs I want on there.

xXphantomaddictedXx
07-07-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm special because:

1. I tend to have a "strange" sense of humor.
2. I find things to be funny when others don't.
3. James and I have almost everything in common.
4. I fully believe in long-distance relationships.
5. I'm addicted to 'Monk' and think Tony Shalhoub is brilliant.
6. I have a soft spot for Drew Carey.
7. I'm extremely overprotective of my phone and MP3 player.
8. I like my room a little messy.

masquerading rose
07-10-2010, 03:34 AM
I am special because...

1. I leave tomorrow
2. I can't spell
3. I'm actually enjoying summer school.
4. I play three instruments and I'm learning one more.
5. I can't play sports.
6. I suck at driving and I'm not afraid to admit it.
7. I spell things with the European spelling and it will annoy my Speech and Health teachers.
8. Everything looks like my dog.
9. I am a very cuddly person.
10. I don't have a favourite colour. I like them all.
11. I have like 5 more posts until I reach my posting goal.
12. I'm freaking out because this post has 12 reasons why I'm special, not 10 or 15....

xXphantomaddictedXx
07-18-2010, 02:36 AM
I'm special because:

1. I'd like to have a library in my future home.
2. I love to go to thrift stores.
3. Even though I have an eight-gigabyte MP3 player, only three gigs are filled right now.
4. My shirt (http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/cruiselover1989/Me%20Myself%20And%20I/GetOuttaMySpace.jpg) is made of epic win.
5. I make a wish at 11:11.
6. I watch Basil Rathbone films.
7. One way to win my heart is to show me a musical from a different era -- like the 60's or the 70's, for example.
8. I'm a diehard Harry Potter fan.

Christine_Daae
07-20-2010, 02:20 AM
I'm special because:

1. I can't cook.
2. I survived a horrible near-death experience as a baby.
3. I'm a very hard worker!
4. I look very similar to aviatrix, Amelia Earhart. :D
5. I always feel good about myself.

xXphantomaddictedXx
07-20-2010, 02:47 AM
I'm special because:

1. Cogsworth and Lumiere are my favorite Beauty and the Beast characters.
2. I've always had a soft spot for the bad guys.
3. I only just made an RP character yesterday.
4. I don't know what I want to do after college.
5. I love flavored water.
6. The Pharaoh is my favorite character in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

masquerading rose
07-20-2010, 03:01 AM
I am special because...

1. I only have seven more school days left and then I'm free to enjoy my summer!

2. I bought a fountain for my room.

3. I collect masks.

4. My boyfriend went out of his way to mkae sure he could keep in contact with me while at camp.

5. I get to see my boyfriend in August.

6. My sister is my bestest bestest friend and I love her more than anything!!!

7. I'm so behind on posts.

rosesong
07-24-2010, 04:40 AM
I am special because...

1) I rode and competed on horses.

2) I sang before I could talk or walk

3) I dip my fries in my frosties.

4) I trained my dog to do seven tricks.

5) I am starting a Phantom-Star Wars crossover Fanfiction.

6) I have taken AP Music Theory.

xXphantomaddictedXx
07-25-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm special because:

1. I go to Music Circus twice every summer.
2. "I love you" isn't enough to describe what I feel for James anymore.
3. I own playbills from shows I haven't seen.
4. I own more DVD's and VHS tapes than I know what to do with.
5. I own more books than I know what to do with.
6. I have a webcam.
7. I don't like to stay on the thirteenth floor of any hotel.
8. Tied in with that is the fact that I'm very superstitious.
9. My first celebrity crush was Jack Haley, the Tin Man in The Wizard of Oz.
10. I'm up to ten items.
11. I revived the WPO solely for James' sake.
12. I love the Pharaoh from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Mrs Nadir Khan
08-03-2010, 12:26 AM
1. I registered for all my classes next semester!

2. I'll finish this semester with 25 credits-- 18 of those earned from AP tests!!

3. I'm way cooler than any snob who thinks that Prep School drama is going to fly at college.

4. I swam in the ocean this weekend!

5. I'm listening to "The Little Mermaid" courtesy my sister.

6. I think Spanish is a thousand times more lovely than French/

7. My composition notebook is Queen of Hearts themed.

8. My car is primarily held together by duct tape and I wouldn't trade it for a Ferrari.

9. I just realized that West Side Story takes place on the West Side of Manhattan.... o.O

10. My pedicure looks A-MAZING!!

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-04-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm special because:

1. It seems I was destined to be an Elvis Presley fan.
2. I haven't seen a lot of Disney movies because I didn't grow up with them.
3. Throughout the day, I like to spam my Tumblr with Elvis photos and quotes.
4. I blame my friend, Colette (otherwise known as Hannah), for getting me hooked on Tumblr.
5. I've found both a phan of POTO and a fan of Elvis on GeekStinkBreath.net! (They aren't the same person, though.)

masquerading rose
08-05-2010, 08:08 PM
1. I love movies. Any kind of movie. Even bad ones. I watch the bad ones because I love critiqueing them.
2. I have TWO POUND BAG of Sour Patch Kids that'll take me a day to finish.
3. My sister got my seashells!!!
4. My sister and I are awesome.
5. I love my boyfriend.
6. I just made me some business cards.
7. I'm going to a mixer for actors in my city.
8. I have an audition next week!
9. I just made a new character. Y'all go RP with him, you hear?
10. I made up a song about whales with my sister today and it's stuck in my head.

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-17-2010, 01:29 AM
I'm special because:

1. James and I have the same favorite colors. (His are green, black, and red while mine are lime green, red, and black.)
2. I'm having breakfast for dinner tonight!
3. I'm very selective when it comes to my anime and manga.
4. I want to move to the Bay Area -- possibly Berkeley -- when I'm a little older.
5. I believe the best way for anyone to watch the 2009 Sherlock Holmes film is in a very dark room.

witch
08-17-2010, 02:30 AM
I'm special because...

1) we have four dogs in our whole family
2) I used to be left handed but now I'm right handed
3) I have the whole DVD set of Charmed (Season 8 before it even aired here)
4) I was born on the most uncommon day of the year
5) I just went to a 100th b'day party
6) I have a whole wall of books
7) I have a draw full of my own stories (one's that I have writen)
8) I can spell my name backwards as easily as I can spell it forwards
9) Because I believe I am
10) Because people tell me I am

masquerading rose
08-17-2010, 04:55 AM
I'm special because...

1) this week is audition week.
2) I had a callback today.
3) I have CATS dance auditions tomorrow.
4) I have callbacks for Chess tomorrow.
5) I picked these cuts up really quickly!
6) I hate doctor shows. Except House. I can stomach it and it's my guilty pleasure.
7) Bleu Cheese is my favourite cheese.
8) I'm a semit professional mime.
9) I scratched my knees up bad in callbacks today, but it was okay because I saw like 10 of my closest friends while doing it.
10) I think I made a friend over a political debate in which we had opposing opions.

phantom's_rose
09-03-2010, 01:32 AM
I am special because...

1. I auditioned for the play yesterday, for my first year (high school didn't come soon enough). Mrs. Heiter was appaled that I was only a freshman, and said that I was going to give a senior, Shanelle, who was the star in the last musical and fall play, a run for her money. I felt pretty amazing. (:

2. I CAN SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE MARIA!

3. Look. Look right there. On my ring finger. Yup. That IS a Roadrunner tatoo.

4. Yo me llamo Emily! (spanish 1 babayy!)

5. I'M MARRIED. (:

xXphantomaddictedXx
09-26-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm special because:

1. I'm friends with JD Roberto on Facebook.
2. I have an amazing boyfriend.
3. I drink my coffee without milk or cream or sugar.
4. I've been a Trekkie for five years.
5. I met Billie Joe Armstrong's mother at the Green Day concert I went to last year.
6. I've had my Ultimate Edition of the 1925 POTO movie for three years (give or take) but have only seen the 1929 restored version so far.
7. I keep getting told by James that I really need to watch the original version -- if only to compare.
8. JD and I are both fans of Wicked, although he saw it in New York and I saw it in San Francisco.
9. I've actually talked to JD on Facebook!
10. I changed my font to lime-green because I wanted it to match James' font.

Mrs Nadir Khan
10-31-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm special because I will tell you guys a story in twenty bullet points.

1. I took pictures with tourists in Times Square last night.
2. While dressed as a vampire.
3. It was the first time I'd been to Times Square.
4. Little kids stared at me like I was a Disney princess last night.
5. Until I had to spit fake blood out because it was making me cough.
6. Which I think is ironic because fake blood is made out of cough syrup.
7. The janitor in the McDonalds stared at me like a tuberculosis patient.
8. Maybe I shouldn't have spit "blood" out into their garbage can.
9. When we left McDonald's, we took more pictures with tourists.
10. Until one guy decided that he wanted to be a vampire or zombie, too, and told me and my friends to bite him.
11. He followed us for two blocks.
12. And we hid in a Starbucks.
13. I ordered a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks.
14. It was disgusting because my mouth still tasted like cough syrup.
15. So we left.
16. And took pictures with more tourists.
17. I tried to "bite" this guy's neck.
18. But he turned around, smiled, and said, "Nice to meet you!"
19. That scared be so bad because I didn't know he knew I was there.
20. Eventually, we ended up eating at a pizza place where I, in all my vampric wisdom, ordered garlic bread.

^ Best pre-Halloween ever!