PDA

View Full Version : Members Birthday Wishes! [3]

The Khanum
09-26-2007, 06:00 AM
Continue with your well-wishing celebratory messages here!

ZOMG. GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY. (As if you all didn't allready know)

IT'S FRIGGIN' V!CHRISTINE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Now no being mean or Ember and I will come and *bleep*ing kick your *bleep*s!

... wow. never been this vulgar on a forum before! JUST FOR YOU CHRISTINE!

*showers in lots of Buttkicking!Ember, Gala!Ember, Elphaba!Ember, and EmberlovesFrederick!Ember plushies along with tons more*

And I know I already told you this on Facebook, buuuut...

HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Isabella Delancy
09-30-2007, 02:23 AM
Mwahaha, first post here, really since the one above is really the intro post:

Happy Birthday, Faye! *tackles* Not sure if you even check in here anymore, and I know you're uberly busy everywhere but...Happy 19th Birthday m'dear - hope it's a fab one. <3

Ubaldo Piangi
09-30-2007, 03:19 AM
W00T! Thank you for all the birthday wishes, everyone! ^_^

FAYE! ZOMGIT'SYOURBIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 19TH, FAYENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it's an awesome one! :D *showers with lots of Vita and London plushies*

Christine Daaé
09-30-2007, 06:20 AM
FATE.

You are awesomely awesome, m'dear, and therefore you deserve an awesomely awesome birthday. Have an awesome one, lovey!

~ Zelda

Christine's Shadow
09-30-2007, 07:37 PM
ZOMGHAPPY19THBIRTHDAYFAYE! IMADEMYBIRTHDAYWISHPINKLIKE GALINDA!!!!

KaySo! I lahve you my Galinda. Mhmm. Happy Birfday dahling. Hope you eat lotsa lotsa cake for me and Ember. cause she loves you too.

Oiseau de Chanson
09-30-2007, 07:42 PM
I thought I was your Galinda, Kearyn! *cries*

Juuuuust kidding.

Happy Birthday, Faye! <3

The Khanum
10-01-2007, 05:55 AM
FATE I♥♥♥YOU.
I gave you that nickname, and I'm rather proud of how it's grown. It fits you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Happy birthday, beautiful!!

IamErik771
10-01-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm a day late, but what the hey...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FATE-NESS!!!

Hope your day was absolutely amazing, and filled with cake and Pirate-y goodness. You're worth it! ^_^

(And yes, I know I stole Hollie's line there. XD)

Erik
10-04-2007, 03:10 PM
A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE!!!!!

If you were in Canada right now, you'd be legal across the country :D
I hope this day is fan-diddly-tastic for you, Stevers!

Oiseau de Chanson
10-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Happy birthday toooo youuuu
happy birthday tooooo youuuu
Happy biiiiirrrrrthdaaaaaay dear Steeeeeeeeve
Happpppppy birrrrrthhdaaaaaay toooo youuuuuuu!

:D

IamErik771
10-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Ohmageez... Our dear founder is having a birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!!!

Hope your day will be absolutely awesome! And do try to get on TPO and AIM sometime... we miss you!

Isabella Delancy
10-04-2007, 08:06 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!!!

*tackleglomps*

Christine Daaé
10-04-2007, 10:11 PM
*tackleglomps teh Steveness, as well*

Have a good one, dear. We miss you!

~ Zelda

Opera Ghost
10-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Happy belated birthday Steve!!!! We miss you! *attacks you with chocolate and balloons* Hope you're well :)

- Em

masquerading rose
10-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Steve! I'm so sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Ubaldo Piangi
10-06-2007, 04:46 AM
Happy belated birthday to our wonderful founder! I hope you had an awesome day and that your 19th year of life will be the biggest yet! *showers with Phantom of the Opera plushies* We miss you!

Isabella Delancy
10-07-2007, 06:33 AM
LIZZIE! Happy Birthday darling! *snuggleglomps* (which is SO my word whatever Sam says to the contrary!)

Hope you have an amazing day, m'dear and I <3 you muchly! We need to chat more often since we haven't for a while and I miss my Lizzie-ness, but yeah...enjoy your day and hope you get everything you want.

The Khanum
10-07-2007, 06:40 AM
GUESS WHO ♥'s LIZZIE THE MOSTEST!!!

Yeah, that's right. I do, *****es. Boo-yah. Lizzie, light of my life, soul partner, sister in perversion...what would I do without you? Be incomplete, that's what. I ♥ you forever and ever, darlink!

- Hamish

Christine Daaé
10-07-2007, 10:01 PM
LIZZIE IS EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD.

That means you're legal in the U.S. . . . though I guess since you've been legal in Denmark for a couple of years now, it doesn't make that much difference.

Anyway, I love you. I really, really love you, and I wish we could talk more. You are teh amazing, darling, and I hope your birthday is just as amazing as you are.

~ Zelda

Forgotten Angel
10-07-2007, 10:12 PM
Well, I know I can't beat the above birthday wishes, so I'll keep it simple. XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!

Shadow loves you. ^_^ <33333

Isabella Delancy
10-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Happy 16th Birthday C!Christine! (ha, yes the name has stuck...)

Hope you have a truly awesome day and that things are better this upcoming year than they have been the last one. *hugs*

IamErik771
10-14-2007, 06:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, C!CHRISTINE!!!

Hee hee . . . hope this will be an awesomely amazing 16th birthday. I loved being 16 . . . Make sure to get lots of cake, presents, and chocolate! ^_^

And a verrah, verrah happy belated birthday to Lizzie. Yus, being 18 is awesome, as well. :D

Opera Ghost
10-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Happy 16th, C!Christine!! :D I'm not sure I realised you were my age, until you weren't.. if that makes sense, which it probably doesn't.. whatever! Happy birthday, dear! *hug* x

Christine Daaé
10-14-2007, 10:34 PM
C!Christine has a birthday! May it be filled with tons of cake and presents and good times!

Come back soon . . . we miss you.

~ Zelda

Isabella Delancy
10-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Happy Birthday to my beloved Kitty, Deana! *snuggles* Hope you have an amazing birthday, my sweet, and we need to catch up sometime soon.

*glomp*

IamErik771
10-16-2007, 06:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEANA!!!

I know we haven't really chatted at all, but I hope your day is filled with cake, presents, and all-around fun. And hey, if you wish, you're always welcome to look me up on AIM! ^_^

Isabella Delancy
10-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames.....Happy Birthday dear! *tackles* I can't believe it's the evil Master's birthday...and nobody's celebrated it til now! Psssh. Hope you have a fabulous day filled with fun, tons of cake and a party to celebrate whata villainous type you are! :D

Oiseau de Chanson
10-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Happy Birthdayyyyyy Jaaaaaammmmes!! (I made it red because it is the color of EVIIIIIIL. :) Hope you have a great day!

Christine Daaé
10-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Unfortunately, I have nothing in the way of gifts or anything . . . but, darling James, you do have my undying love. You are amazing -- everything I could ask for in a friend, and more besides.

Have a wonderful nineteenth birthday, and thank you so much for existing.

~ Zelda

Christine's Shadow
10-19-2007, 12:13 AM
ZOMG.T'IS TEH MASHTAH'S BIRFDAY! *glomps*

*showers with bloodred!confetti and various Victor!Plushies*

Happy Birthday James ^__^ Hope it's a good one.

Raoulsgal0689
10-19-2007, 04:16 AM
Happy birthday James!!! Hope your day was awesome!! You deserve the best, oh great master! Happy 19th again!! LAHVE!!! ^__________________^

IamErik771
10-20-2007, 06:22 AM
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, everyone! My day went awesomely, and you folks were a big part of the reason why. Phans are teh awesomeness! ^_^

Minoru Inoue
11-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear me~e
Happy birthday to me.

:D I realized that I totally forgot to put my birthdate on display here, so nobody knew when my birthday was. Sorry!

masquerading rose
11-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope its a good one, Rayna!

Thank you for putting your birthdate on here, so I could wish a happy birthday!

Ubaldo Piangi
11-21-2007, 08:46 PM
*SQUEE!* OMGZ, it's teh Rayna's birthday!

*throws edible confetti in the air--that she swiped from Iah's kitchen--and brings out a big cake with the words "Happy Birthday Rayna" in English and Kanji, and is decorated with a cute chibi face depicting Minoru Inoue, and the edges are pink because it's Paul's favorite color*

^________________________________^

I lahve you, dahling! Hope your day is ze awesomeness!

THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
11-21-2007, 11:19 PM
KERSPLACKITY!!! Happy Birthday dear dear Rayna! Ben & Jerry's, on me! (Everybody loves Ben and Jerry... they're every girl's boyfriend.) YUMMY! Have a good birthday, whether you like it or not.

IamErik771
11-22-2007, 03:36 AM
Eeee! 'Tis teh Rayna's birthday! Um... *clears throat*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAYNA!!!

Hope it's teh awesomeness. ^___^ And we haven't chatted on AIM in ages... Hope we get to talk again soon.

Raoul de Chagny
11-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Hollie....and also to inside your mind15 (Kristen).
Happy Birthday to us. :D

It's already the 27th November here for me so yeah.....it's awesome being in the future.

Christine's Shadow
11-26-2007, 10:38 PM
HAPPY BIRFDEH HOLLIEH! <3333

(even though I'm jumping the gun. I dun CARE! )

Victoria
11-26-2007, 10:55 PM
Happy B day :D

Bob says happy birthday too :duck:

Raoulsgal0689
11-27-2007, 02:37 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Happy Birthday Hollie!!!! Here in America it still only the 26th, but there was no way I was going to let your birthday go unoticed! I WUV YOU!!!! Hope your birthday was just as amazing as you are!!!

IamErik771
11-27-2007, 06:13 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLLIE-NESS!!!

Heh heh... I know, I'm technically a day late. But hey... if you were to hop a plane across the international date line, you could celebrate your birthday twice! :D Hope you got lotsa cake, gifts, and Milo!

~ James

Christine Daaé
11-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Since the rest of us are in the present, Hollie, we're saying "Happy Birthday" TODAY instead of YESTERDAY. So NYAH.

Hee hee, but I loves ya, I do. Come to the States, and you'd be the legal drinking age. What's the drinking age in Aussie, anyway?

~ Zelda

inside your mind15
11-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Happy Birthday to mehh!!!!! I am FINALLY 16!!!! *sings praise* so where are my birthday posts??

masquerading rose
11-28-2007, 01:34 AM
KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I posted in your profile about your birthday!!! Here is your Birthday song:

lo la la la lee lo
la la la la lee lo
lu la lee lee lee lo lo
lo la la la lee lo!!!!

I send to you an imaginary phantom ticket!!! Happy Birthday, love!

Mrs Nadir Khan
11-28-2007, 03:26 AM
Happy Sweet Sixteen Kristen!!! *huggles*

x_x I just went totally effect happy for you. lol. Consider it the online equivalent of balloons and confetti, my dear.

The Khanum
11-28-2007, 05:20 AM
This is the same message that I posted on Facebook, but because I can make it bigger and fancier here..........

Oh, my glorious, beauteous, splendiforous Hollie, my Ozzie and Drama King of Awesome Hair. Here is your birthday present, poorly constructed due to my lack of graphic resources. It certainly doesn't mean I love you any less.

Happy birthday, my darling. ♥

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9656/smileiw8.jpg

Isabella Delancy
11-28-2007, 12:31 PM
I already said it to you an entire day early (your time) meaning I was the 1st. Oh yeah...I just couldn't get here yesterday to say it to you then.

Hope you had an amazing birthday, Parrot, darling - you can now join my exclusive, 'let's-stay-21-forever' club! You're the 2nd member. :D Hehehe. Love you my Aussie Hollie...well, my ONLY Hollie, but shhhh! <3

masquerading rose
12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SABRINA!!!! i LOVE YOU, SWEETIE AND I HOPE YOUR DAY IS WONDERFUL AND RANDOM LIKE YOU, MY DEAREST, DARLINGEST CAPTAIN. I HOPE YOUR CAKE IS SWEETER (OR JUST AS SWEET AS) YOU! LOL. :D!!!!

LOVE FROM,
YOUR RANDOM DUCK

More than Music
12-14-2007, 03:36 AM
Aaaaaaaaaw. Was just checking this thread and realized that no one listed my birthday. :( That makes me kinda sad, but... okay. *sigh*

Well, happy belated birthday, peoples who I have missed. XD I meant to get here earlier... but things get in my way. :p

ZOMG. I MISSED RAYNA'S BIRTHDAY! I SOWY! *glomps Rayna* Happy belated birthday, girl! :D

MissDay7000
12-17-2007, 06:04 AM
OMG!!! HAPPY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY, CASSIE!!!
LOVE YA LOT'S, DARLING!!!

FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY YOU GET A SCRUMDIDLY-UMPTIOUS CUPCAKE! MAKE A WISH AND BLOW OUT THE CANDLE! LOL.

- Jasmine

PhAnToMeSs07
12-17-2007, 08:08 AM
you know, I never change my font and make it big but...

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY CASSIE!!!
*Tackle Hugs*

*Throws confetti and showers you with presents*

I love you and I hope you have a wonderful, marvelous, fun-filled, fabulous day!

Mrs Nadir Khan
12-19-2007, 07:08 AM
Y'all are awesome. *huggles* Thank you so much for the well wishes and virtual gifts. :D

masquerading rose
12-23-2007, 07:19 PM
OMG! IT'S ELISE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I HOPE IT IS THE BEST YOU HAVE EVER HAD. SAVE ME SOME CAKE. LOL. I SEND TO YOU A LETTER FROM ITALY. AND MY AWESOME FAKE BRITISH ACCENT!!! I LOVE YOU, TESORO, CARO AND ANYOTHER PET NAMES I CAN COME UP WITH FOR YOU.

~Chrrrrrrrrrrrrissy

Erik
02-05-2008, 04:15 PM
:D

I'm pleased as punch to be the first one to wish our very own admin, Em, a Happy Birthdaaaaay!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Emmers, and eat lots of cake! Open lots of presents! Hug a Sam, because there's one in Canada thinking about you! <3

Oiseau de Chanson
02-05-2008, 10:57 PM
I'd like to second that! Happy Birthday to the admin with the coolest name EVER! :D <3

Mrs Nadir Khan
02-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Happy Birthday, Em!!!

Isabella Delancy
02-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Rawr. *is lame* And I live in the same fricking timezone so have no excuse to be late with this. Blah.

But Hope your birthday rocked and that you had an awesome time, Emalicious! *huggles*

Christine Daaé
02-06-2008, 05:43 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Happy birthday, lovey! *throws confetti everywhere* Sixteen is such a cool year, and it only gets cooler from there. Enjoy your sweet sixteenth, and may you have many more awesomely awesome birthdays!

~ Zelda

IamErik771
02-06-2008, 06:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EM-NESS!!!

Many thanks for being an awesome admin... Hope your day is/was as fantastic as you are! *offers chocolate* Cheers!

~ James

Opera Ghost
02-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Em-ness, Emmers, Emalicious.. i LOVE getting new names :D

THANK YOU alllll so much for the lovely birthday wishes here (and on facebook), I had a great day and got some lovely shiny new presents *bounces* But one of my presents was also a cold, so am now feeling bleeueuueugh, and Em is now ill. :( But i had a good day on Tuesday. I don't feel 16 yet!

IamErik771
03-23-2008, 03:21 AM
Not exactly a member, but here goes...

Today, March 22nd, is the birthday of 2 legendary composers! Andrew Lloyd Webber, creator of our beloved Phantom of the Opera (as well as other shows like Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar, Cats, and Aspects of Love), turns 60 today!

Meanwhile, Stephen Sondheim, who wrote the lyrics for West Side Story (as well as music and lyrics for Sweeney Todd, Company, Assassins, A Little Night Music, Into the Woods, and many more), turns 78. Happy birthday to both geniuses (genii?) of musical theatre! Thank you both for creating some of my favourite scores, shows, and roles ever, and for keeping me (relatively) sane while working on homework and such. :D

syioandthephantom
03-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Woo happy birthday, ALW, and Stephen Sondheim!

We love you for your creations.

Whether or not you're members of our site.

Good idea, James.

phantom's_rose
03-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Em-ness, Emmers, Emalicious.. i LOVE getting new namesEm, I have a new "knight" name for you: Ems-A-Lot. Hehehehe!

Happy Birthday Dargoa!!! Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my extremely short brithday song I learned at camp:
THIS IS THE BIRTHDAY SONG! IS ISN'T VERY LONG, HEY!!!!!

Isabella Delancy
03-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Wah J!!! Happy birthday, darling! *tackleglomps* Hope you have a truly awesome day cause you totally deserve to have a faaaabulous time doing whatever the hell you do, and that you get everything you wished for. You're amazing, and I'm really glad to have gotten to know you better more recently. *hugs tightly* And in lieu of Sam, I intend to kidnap you and take you to England...*cooough*

Mrs Nadir Khan
03-29-2008, 02:16 AM
Happy Birthday, Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your day is wonderful, awesome, and generally happy and that you get all the presents, cake, and ice cream you could possibly want. You totally deserve it. *hugs*

IamErik771
03-29-2008, 04:07 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JON-NESS!!!

Mwahahahaha... Hope your day is überly awesome. Enjoy ze WPO cake that should be reaching you right... about... NOW.

...drat, I missed. ^_^;

Christine Daaé
03-29-2008, 06:32 PM
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

I would totally wish you a happy birthday over AIM, if it weren't sticking its tongue out at me still. I miss talking and plotting with you.

Have a wonderful birthday, and congrats on getting a whole year older . . . *teases shamelessly but good-naturedly*

~ Zelda

The Countess
04-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Happy birthdays to Chance_or_Destiny, costume phan, Eriks-Muse! :)

Ubaldo Piangi
04-19-2008, 08:15 PM
I would like to send birthday wishes across the pond to the ever loverly, smashingly wonderful, uberly talented and gloriously fantastic Nadya Kearsley! I love you, darling, and I hope you enjoy your Chinese food tonight with your girl friends. ^__________________^

*tosses confetti, offers lots of new Frederick plushies and, instead of cake, gives Nadya a red Chinese take-out carton filled with chocolate fortune cookies*

Isabella Delancy
04-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Awww, that's so sweet, Christine (whose surname I swear I do know but cannot currently remember)! *huggles* I did have a lovely time with my friends and I always love chinese food. Hahaha.

Oooh chocolate cookies! Mmmm.

EDIT:

Even though I'm technically in the future, so this should be on the 20th not the 19th (apologies if it confuses anyone!)..HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Shadow! *hugs* Congrats on turning 18 and hope you have an awesome day.

IamErik771
04-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday to mah lahvely Nadya and Shadow-ness! 2 awesome people born so close together... isn't it amazing?

I hope both of you have / had / are having awesome days! Much evil laaaaahve to ye! *sends WPO!chocolate cake*

SocialMisfit
04-20-2008, 09:37 PM
*bursts out into song*

Happy happy birthday!!! From all of us to you!!! Dah dah dah dah dah dah, something something something! OLE!!!

xD

Happy birthday, Nadya and Shadow! A lifetime supplye of cookies for you!

Isabella Delancy
04-27-2008, 04:14 AM
Thanks James and Nancy.

Here's wishing a very (early) Happy Birthday to our lovely Kat! *hugs* Hope you have an awesome day, sweetheart and hope it rocks muchly. :)

Erik
04-27-2008, 07:08 AM
Okay....

Nadya and Shadow: I was MIA during your birthdays because of crazy things happening, but I wanted to wish you both an extremely happy belated birthday, and I bid you both to eat cake. Because you're both fantastic enough to eat cake any damn day of the year ;)

And to Kat....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so excited for you being 20 ^___^ You're not a teenager anymore, you old fart. I hope that today (going by your time here, not mine. You're still a teen for another hour and fifteen where I am) is absolutely wonderful, because you deserve nothing less. Here goes nothing.

Happy Birthday to a friend
That I have known for years
A friend that I have loved
Through smiles and through fears
Happy Birthday to a girl
That I have loved wholeheartedly
Who's got a heart of gold
And a smile that could thaw my country
Happy Birthday to the sweetest person
That I have been lucky enough to know
And call my smart blonde cookie
And fawn with over snow
Happy Birthday to someone I adore
And someone I hold dear
Someone I hope will have a blast
Celebrating that she aged another year

I hope you have a tonne of fun, m'dear. Your beauty, and your humour, and your all around spirit is timeless no matter how old you get. ;) I love you so much! Happy 20th!

P.S. Did not proof that poem in the lsightest, and if I did you would not be surprised to find spelling mistakes so bear with me :p

IamErik771
04-27-2008, 09:50 AM
KAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! Hee hee... KittyKat. =^.^= *glomps* Happy birthday to mah awesomely amazing Weapons Mistress. (We need to get the WPO roleplay back in action.)

*offers a WPO cake with blood-red frosting* Enjoy! Hope your day will be awesomely evil-icious.

SocialMisfit
04-28-2008, 04:47 AM
*bursts into song*

It's your BIRTHDAY!!! It's your BIRTHDAY!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!! Happy BIRTHDAY!!! Happy BIRTHDAY!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

Congrats and Much Hugs for your Birthday. *hands Kat a box of freshly made chocolate-chip cookies*

Happy Birthday, Kat!

Why So Silent
05-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Thanks Nadya, Sam, James and Nancy! And of course, everyone else that wished me a happy birthday. It's weird to be 20, also weird to no longer be a teenager. *shrugs* All part of growing up I guess :)

IamErik771
05-02-2008, 09:01 AM
OT, but Kat-ness . . . I only just noticed that your sig banner was quoting Chris Cornell's theme from the film! 'Tis teh awesomeness! ^_^

And yeah, I guess suddenly having the first digit switch on you can be a little jarring . . . Looking forward to experiencing that for myself in a few months. XD

IamErik771
06-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Double-posting because . . .

Lori, aka Raoulsgal0689, turns 19 today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORI! Sorry we haven't gotten to chat much this year . . . we'll need to fix that soon, yes? ^_^ Anyway, hope your birthday's awesome and filled with cake, gifties, and lahvely WPO!Evilness. 19 is a great year. *nods*

Raoul de Chagny
06-06-2008, 01:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI! 19 today! Have a great day hunni and may it be filled with lots of presents and Aurrie & Lorel plushies! ^_^

The Khanum
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........I keep forgetting you're older than me. XD But that doesn't make me looooove youuuuuu any less! You are so spectacularly marvelous that I can't even portray it in words. So I'll just make a picture.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ To Lori from KT! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g72/confucia/skate-lori.jpg

All my loooove to the chica who ships oppositely me in basically every fashion except in Lost!

Christine's Shadow
06-07-2008, 02:30 AM
LOOOORRRRR.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE. (L) we haven't talked in forever. but yanno. who cares?! you're 19!! haaaaappy biiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

IamErik771
06-20-2008, 11:21 PM
A very happy 24th birthday to PhantomonaBudget, aka Lindsey! Many thanks again for the awesome tutorials on making a deformity (Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlhd4zbPnoA) for those who haven't seen it). Hope your birthday is just as awesome as your POTO makeup and costumes. :D

ETA on June 29:

A verrah happy birthday to Sam, aka Dark Poison, who turns 21 today! Hope your day is awesome! I know we haven't gotten to chat much; hopefully, we'll remedy that soon. :D *sends cake and plushies*

ETA on June 30: Happy 14th birthday to Viktoria, aka The Countess! I hope that you have an awesome, chocolate-and-Phantom-filled day, as well. ^__^

The Countess
06-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks James!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, hey look I'm 14, happy birthday to me.

Ugh 14 is such a makeshift age, I would have much prefered to stay 13. I was happy there.

masquerading rose
07-01-2008, 01:08 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS, VIKTORIA, DPSAM, and LORI! I HOPE YOU'RE BIRTHDAYS ARE/WERE AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ALL ARE!

LOVE AND KISSES,
CHRISSY

IamErik771
07-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Because I'm awesomely in the future, and thus, it's already the 4th for me . . . I'M THE FIRST TO POST! *dances*

A HUGELY Happy Birthday to mah favourite daughter, Super Samness (Erik) (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/member.php?u=187), and my lovely Chief Sorcerer, Syio (syioandthephantom) (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/member.php?u=60)!

Hope both of you have an absolutely awesome day filled with chocolate and the fun kind of evilness! Sorry we haven't been able to chat as often as we used to. But I swear on our mutually evil souls that we'll make up for that when I get back to Candy Mountain . . . er, I mean Hawaii. :D

Also, happy birthday to the USA! I'll be back in time for Election Day, so no worries there. ^_^

~ The Master (and Sam's Faja)

P.S. Samness, I highly recommend you choose 'cake' rather than 'death' for today. ;)

The Khanum
07-04-2008, 06:00 AM
WOOH, first post in about a week goes in THE BIRTHDAY THREAD. Win. Anyways, it's the birthday of two of my favoritest people ever, so...yay! Two presents! Banners, cos it seems that's all I'm good for! (Lawls.) So...Syio y Sam, enjoy your gifts and cakes and ice creams and new age groups. It's now come to the point where I've met both of you in person (and reprising said meeting with Syio in August), which goes to show how much our relationships have grown. I love you both immensely.

For the Syio....................
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g72/confucia/syio_bday.jpg

Y the Sam tambien...........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g72/confucia/sam_bday.jpg

Yes. Will talk to you both on the phone or on AIM or whatevs soon. Mmmhmm. Heartheartheart. P to the S, the extra Z in Syio's banner commemorates Dezra's lovely accent that Syio so beautifully writes into her posts.

Erik
07-04-2008, 07:18 AM
I find irony in the fact that it's not even my birthday in my timezone and I'm already thanking people for birthday wishes. But irony has always been my favourite literary device.

James -- YEAH talk to me more often. Thank yooou <333 You're the best Faja ever!

KT -- You've combined three of my favourite things! You, New York, and your banners. (FYI to those who don't know, that picture was taken by yours truely on top of the Empire State Building while my confused classmates stared). Thank you so much KT, I absolutely love it (and you). <3

Isabella Delancy
07-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Well it is now and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beloved Carrot! *snuggleglomps* Hope you have an amazingly awesome day today and that you get whatever you want from the day. Since it's independence day also I expect you to be very...independent. *nods* And thank you for the chat - I did wait for you to come back but then had to go hence why I disappeared on you. o.O *huggles tightly and luffs muchly*

Happy Birthday to Syio, also. Hope it's a great day.

Opera Ghost
07-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Happy 18th, my dear Samness! You rock and always will do, no matter how many times you grumpily tell me to go away when I try to talk to you on MSN because of the time dfferences :p Have a brilliant time and I hope I'll speak to you soon. Em xxxx

Mrs Nadir Khan
07-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Here is the big, pretty, colorful message I promised you over IM....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your new dress, your bottle of rum, and flowers. And I seriously hope you win the lottery. Have fun celebrating today. Love ya!

PhAnToMeSs07
07-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Hee hee, I wrote some lyrics to the jingle they always sing in restaurants for your birthday so...

*clears throat and starts clapping hands*
Happy Happy Birthday
From RANdom Ran To You!
I hope you have a good one
And win the lotto too!
*Throws confetti and streamer everywhere*

And I made you a virtual cake...with fish on the side. :D Anywho, as I have said to you on AIM and on facebook, I hope your 18th Birthday is amazing and that you have a great day. Much Love,

Ran

Ubaldo Piangi
07-05-2008, 04:05 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know but I been told
Someone here is getting old!
I don't know but it's been said
Someone's face is turning red!
Sound off! Happy!
Sound off! Birthday!
Sound off! Hap-py birth-day...
TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Independence Day for the U.S., and because loverly Samness is half-American, I wish her a Happy July Fourth and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *gives Samness a stars-and-stripes fishy plushie and a fishy plushie with an Uncle Sam hat* :D

Christine's Shadow
07-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I know I'm late! BUT I DON'T CARE!

From one Canadian to another Samness-- Happy Birthday ^_^ with all the Canadian red-and-white sencerity (spelling. can't.) in my heart that more and more seems to be two sizes too small. *heart*

Katzenklavier
07-06-2008, 12:52 AM
Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! The Short While I've Had Absolutely No Access To The Internet!!! Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!

July 4th will no longer have any significance for me in those useless matters pertaining to U.S. history! Instead, it shall be commemmorated as the birthdate of my gorgeous wife. I don't have much time on right now, otherwise I'd compose a poem that would totally kick the collective asses of everyone else on this thread. Suffice to say -

HAPPY SPAWNING DATE!!!!!!!!!

*rips off business suit to reveal a full-blown showgirl outfit and jiggles*

IamErik771
07-10-2008, 01:13 AM
More futuristic birthday wishes! Oh, how I do love this . . . :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEARYN!!!!!
(Coloured Text of Doom is copyright 2008 by Mrs Nadir Khan.)

Hope your big day is utterly awesome, and filled with chocolatey, fun evilness! ^_^ *offers Ember, Sydney, Victor, and Excel plushies* Enjoy! *tackleglomps*

Isabella Delancy
07-10-2008, 02:14 AM
Pssssh, I was supposed to be first! *glares at James for being even further into the future than I am*

Happy Birthday Kearyn! *tackleglomps* Hope it's an awesome day, darling and filled with Hugh Panaro style awesome-ness for one of the most amusing people I know. :)

masquerading rose
07-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha
Happy Birthay to you cha cha cha
Happy Birthday dear David cha cha cha
Happy Birthday to you!

I know I wished you happy birthday on the phone, but I want to say it here, too to give you more attention! YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

IamErik771
07-14-2008, 12:43 AM
I love being in the future . . . XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KT-NESS!!!!
(Again, the Coloured Text of Doom is copyright 2008 by Mrs Nadir Khan.)

Hope you have an uberly awesome day! I suppose the "Nosferatu" clips could count as my gift to you, seeing as I have nothing else to send at the moment. ^_^; But yus, have a great, chocolatey, dominatrix-y and amusingly evil day! *glomps*

masquerading rose
07-14-2008, 06:35 PM
(seeing as Mrs Nadir Khan lives with me and loves me so much she won't sue me for taking her copywrited font)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To the K to the T to the M-A-E! I am your biggest fan!

Isabella Delancy
07-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Ahh my KT-licious....what more can I say other than HAPPY FRIGGING BIRTHDAY to one of the most awesome people I'm fortunate to call my friend. *tackles* You're pretty damn amazing and I <3 you muchly. Thusly you must come to London/anywhere in England really and we shall have lots of fun times! :D

WanderingChild<3
07-14-2008, 08:06 PM
HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH KT!!!!!<3

Hope your bday is phantabulous ;)

Christine's Shadow
07-14-2008, 08:27 PM
KT-love. Dahlink. Light of my life. Apple of my eye.

HAPPY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY!

The fact that we are both cancer crabs, and our birthdays are a matter of days apart-- makes us truely special. and in your case-- this means extra special for you! :) happy birthday love. Hope it kicks as much ass as you do!

phantom's_rose
07-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Happy birthday KT Mae!

Sorry, it's a bit late! I have been gone. Thanks so much for making this site, and the entire world a better place with your presence!!!

Christine Daaé
07-21-2008, 08:35 AM
Wow . . . I am a whole six days late to the party.

But anyway, happy birthday, KT! I love you and miss you terribly, and hope that your nineteenth was as awesome as could be.

~ Zelda

IamErik771
09-03-2008, 05:29 AM
I'd like to wish a verrah happy 21st birthday to Love the Lie, aka Rachey! Now you can legally drink in the US . . . lucky!

Not that laws matter to the truly evil among us, of course. :smirk: Hope your day is/was full of chocolate and awesomeness, and that you didn't have too many polar bears clawing up the patio today. :D Chat soon, yus?

tiannangel
09-04-2008, 09:22 AM
I just wanna to say to Jamie...(THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
:birthday:
SWEET 17~!!!!!!!

I hope ur bday is one of the best ones yet!!!!

masquerading rose
09-04-2008, 11:29 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RANDOM AND JAMIE! I hope it's at least half as wonderful as you are, m'dear! You deserve it!

Happy Birthday to you,
Have a kangaroo
It has a cool pouchy
And he's awesome like you! :birthday::birthday::birthday:

THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
09-05-2008, 01:02 AM
YIPPEE! Thank you so much! This has been one of my better birthdays, Mama bought the chocolate I splurge on twice a year ($10 for 8 pieces... so expensive, yet so good!) and My Fair Lady, which I have yet to see, but can't wait to. Then my girls gave a blue purse with blue shoes and a blue bracelet and a blue necklace and blue earrings....

Anywho, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Thank you for the kangaroo and smilieys! *BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY*

IamErik771
09-05-2008, 05:29 AM
Happy birthday, Jamie! I'm glad it was great. :D And My Fair Lady is awesome!! I hear they're planning to remake the film, though . . . hope that goes well.

IamErik771
09-13-2008, 04:10 AM
Double-posting to wish Emmy Rossum a happy 22nd birthday! :birthday: I can't wait for the film version of Dragonball, in which she'll be playing Bulma (sans blue hair).

Chilihead
09-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Now I know I am getting old. I forgot my own birthday. Belated happy birthday to myself.

:gift::birthday::partyhorn:

IamErik771
09-16-2008, 06:49 PM
It's that time of year once again! *clears throat*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZELDA!!!

Yes, that's right -- our lovely Zelda (Christine Daaé) (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/member.php?u=9) is celebrating her 19th birthday today!

So . . . happy birthday, darling! Hope your day is filled with chocolate, sushi, French stuff, and all other types of awesomeness. I lahve you!
:birthday: :cd9:

Christine's Shadow
09-16-2008, 10:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELDA!!! :D

you're legal to get wasted in Canada now! COME GET DRUNK IN CANADA WITH SAM AND I! *throws confetti*

THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
09-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Happy Birthday Zelda!!! You're old... well, not really :P!

masquerading rose
09-23-2008, 01:53 AM
ZELDA! I missed your birthday! How could I be so cruel? So sorry about that, lovely. I hope you had a good one!

The Countess
09-23-2008, 02:07 AM
Happy 19th Zelda! And a happy belated birthday to Phorum Ghost as well :)

tiannangel
09-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Happy B'day, Christine~!!! (Ubaldo Piangi)

Hope your 23rd is the best one you've had yet~!

IamErik771
09-25-2008, 06:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!!!

Hee hee . . . Hope you have an absolutely awesome 23rd birthday! Don't stress too much -- you deserve a break today. *offers a Frederick!plushie*

:birthday: :party:

SocialMisfit
09-26-2008, 05:09 AM
*sings* HAPPYHAPPYBIRTHDAY!!! FROM ALL OF US TO YOUUUU!!! Something something something...

Ahh, I can't remember the rest of the words... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!!!

ZOMG! Zelda! I ish soo sorry!!! Happy belated birthday! *huggles birthday peoples*

Raoul de Chagny
10-07-2008, 05:26 AM
I would like to give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lizzie a.k.a. Night feather!

Happy 19th, love! :love:

IamErik771
10-07-2008, 05:19 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZZIE!

Hee hee . . . so you're 19 now? That means you could go out and have some drinks if you were in Canada! Then again, I guess you already could at 18 in Denmark. ^_^;

Anyway, hope you have an awesome day and get lots of cake and presents! :birthday:

Ubaldo Piangi
10-15-2008, 03:35 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO C!CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*showers with lots of Phantom plushies and confetti, and offers a devil's food chocolate cake with 17 lit candles*

:D Hope your day was wonderful, lahvely! We miss you! <3

IamErik771
10-15-2008, 03:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, C!CHRISTINE!!!

Mwahahahaha . . . Hope you have an awesome day filled with chocolate cake and gifties! LAHVE! And yus, we miss ye muchly. *glomps*

Ubaldo Piangi
10-17-2008, 05:42 AM

*trumpet sounds*

Hear ye, hear ye! A special person is celebrating a special day! That person is...

DEANSIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :D

Hope you had a spectacularly wonderful day, my lahvely! May your 28th year of life be an awesome one!

*showers Deansie with black dove plushies, Evie plushies, Frederick plushies, and confetti*

IamErik771
11-06-2008, 05:33 PM
I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to ChristineJ16! Hope you have an absolutely amazing day filled with cake, presents, Leroux-faithful Phantom portrayals, and other goodies. :D

ChristineJ16
11-07-2008, 09:18 AM
I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to ChristineJ16! Hope you have an absolutely amazing day filled with cake, presents, Leroux-faithful Phantom portrayals, and other goodies. :D

Aw, thankies! It started off slightly bumpy, but then got better. Overall it was a fun day! :ohappy: Of course since it's a weekday there'll be more celebrating to do on the weekend, woo-hoo, lol!

IamErik771
11-21-2008, 04:23 AM
I may be a bit late with this (cursed time zones!), but I'd like to wish a happy birthday to Rayna, aka Minoru Inoue! We miss you, Rayna-chan!

SocialMisfit
11-28-2008, 01:29 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLIE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

*huggletackleglomps*

What a fantastic day to have a birthday! Especially if you're in the USA with Turkey Day too. Lucky. *wishes you lots of hugs and happiness*

You go girl! You are awesome!

~Nancy

IamErik771
12-15-2008, 04:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!

(a.k.a. xXphantomaddictedXx) You're 19! (And that's a pretty durn awesome year; I speak from experience here. XD) Hope you have an awesome day despite finals. See you on AIM or YIM (hopefully)! :mask:

The Countess
12-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Happy Birthday Sarah, dahling!!!!!! You'll be faboulous as 19!

masquerading rose
12-18-2008, 03:27 AM
happy birthday to the best sister anyone could ever ever ever ask for! Happy birthday, cassie!!!

IamErik771
12-18-2008, 04:10 AM
Wahoo! Happy birthday, Cassie! Hope you have a Phantastic one!

SocialMisfit
12-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Happy B-Day Chrissy!!! Hope it's a good one! Happy New Year's Eve too, you lucky girl! ;D

Opera Ghost
02-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Happy 17th birthday me :)

IamErik771
02-06-2009, 03:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EM!!!

*snuggles* Hope your birthday is every kind of Phantomy awesome! :mask:

SoulLily
02-24-2009, 12:59 AM
...Happy belated birthday to me! It was on the 18th. Just noticed this thread now. Heheh. ^^;

My friends made my locker into a Phantom shrine for the occasion. The signature space was a book of POTO sheet music. It was beautiful, I tell you, beautiful! And someone took it down! Honestly, who would steal locker decorations? (They're perfectly allowed at my school, too; we decorate people's lockers for their birthdays all the time! Sheesh.)

The Countess
02-24-2009, 01:11 AM
Happy belated Rei my love! Sorry to here about your locker but it was the thought that counted after all.

SoulLily
02-26-2009, 11:46 PM
True, and thanks. ^^

IamErik771
04-01-2009, 08:08 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Lon Chaney, the original screen Phantom, a happy 126th birthday! (And no, this is not an April Fool's Day prank.) Lon, thank you for creating a definitive portrayal of Erik that inspired all the subsequent film and stage versions. :birthday:

The Countess
04-07-2009, 03:53 AM
I can't believe I missed this!!!!!! Oh I hate myslef!!! Darn, and I knew it was on April Fool's Day too...

I did ironically watch the movie that day though so perhaps I'm not completly unredeemable.

tiannangel
04-17-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm taking this chance to say a massive:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING EMMY~!!

May your week be as good as it can get!! :gift:
Lots of luffles from your Tian~!:lovies:

phantom's_rose
04-18-2009, 04:08 AM
Awww, thanks Tian! Luffles to yooh! I had a great day! It was nice out, I won my first soccer game of the season, we didn't have math homework (once in a lifetime experience)...my day has been brilliant. THAAANKSSS!! ILY!!!

masquerading rose
04-18-2009, 04:19 AM
Buon Celebrante Per tu!
Buon Celebrante Per tu!
Buon Celebrante Caro Emmyyyyy
(poco rit.) Buon Celebrante Per tu.....

^^Happy Birthday in Italiana^^

The Countess
04-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Carry on ^^

Bon aniversaire a toi
Bon aniversaire a toi
Bon aniversaire a Emmy
Bon aniversaire a toi

The Countess
05-25-2009, 12:40 AM
Double post with extra B-day wishes! 'Tis Hannah's, aka Madame le Courayer's, birthday today!!!!

Everyone now!
Bon aniversaire a toi
Bon aniversaire a toi
Bon aniversaire a Hannah/Madame le Courayer
Bon aniversaire a toi *jumps up the octave or two*

Congrats dahling.

IamErik771
05-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Happy belated birthday, Hannah! (I was on time on Facebook, though. :D) Hope you had a fantastic one!

SocialMisfit
06-07-2009, 07:04 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!!!

hope 20 is a good one!

I LOVE YOU!!!! *huggles*

IamErik771
06-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Aaaah! Lori, how could I have missed your birthday? *glomps*

Ah, well... Hope you had an absolutely awesome one! Happy 20th! :D

masquerading rose
06-30-2009, 04:58 AM
Happy birthday, Sam(antha)!!! I hope your birthday! We all miss you here at TPO!

The Countess
06-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Ahem

Bon anniversaire a moi
Bon anniversaire a moi
Bon anniversaire a moi
Bon anniversaire a moi

'Tis true, at 1:27 AM I became 15 years old. Hard to believe I joined this site when I was 13, eh? I feel so so SO much older for some reason. I hope being 15 is a lot better than being 14.

masquerading rose
06-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Happy birthday, viktoria!!! I hope it's wonderful!!! Much love for you! May you be merry and save me some cake!

IamErik771
06-30-2009, 11:47 PM
Happy birthday, Viktoria! Hope you have an utterly Phantastic one with lotsa cake, gifts, and shiny stuff! :D

The Countess
06-30-2009, 11:57 PM
Oh i do enjoy shiny things and cake! Yup party's just about to start and I'm sooooooo excited.

Merci pour l'amour toute du monde!

xXphantomaddictedXx
07-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Happy birthday, Viktoria! Hope you have fun today!

The Countess
07-04-2009, 03:02 AM
That I did. Thanks for all the kind words. I feel so loved, hehe.

Spamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Hidden Away
07-04-2009, 03:09 AM
I feel soo terrible I can't believe I missed this thread. I think I wrote on your Facebook wall, or on your message post....ummm but you know...I can only remember but so much :( *loves to Viktoria!*

The Countess
07-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh that's alright, darling. You did post something on my Facebook as I recall so don't beat yourself up about it. It's only me anyway.

Erik
07-04-2009, 06:10 PM
May I just say...

Even though I've stepped down and I'm not really active here now (erm... at all), I got like six billion birthday wishes from my online friends first, before my college friends or even family. And I love and miss you all. Thanks for thinking of me today, all of those who did and will later on. You guys are the most caring, soulful people I know.

Christine's Shadow
07-04-2009, 06:17 PM
and on that wonderful note-- once again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMNESS! <3

masquerading rose
07-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Happy birthday samness and syio!!!!!! I hope your days are greatly wonderful, filled with cake and love!!! Much love is sent to you from me, virtually!!!

Hidden Away
07-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Happy Birthday America. Sorry it's belated, but I was enjoying your beach! Also Happy birthday to my mom. If it wasn't for work she would be here talking about her love of this music!

IamErik771
07-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Happy 18th Birthday to Kearyn! Hope your day is awesome and full of cake, chocolate, and Phantomy goodness! (And if you haven't done so already, check out my comment on your Facebook page. ^_^)

Also, happy 20th to Toxic Fruit! We miss you!

masquerading rose
07-11-2009, 01:40 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!!!

Y'all don't know him but he's david_quez, one of my very best friends. HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS GREAT! I hope you liked my song to you this morning over the phone!

Hidden Away
07-15-2009, 05:22 PM
I can not believe I didn't post or anyone didn't post...

But there were a lot of Birthday Wishes to KT!

Belated Happy Birthday here. Loads of wishes, candles, and cake to make your day awesome-er..well I dedicate the awesome-ness to your birthday and for the next few days :D

The Countess
08-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Ah! You silly girl! What about yourself.

A big late birthday wish to Patrica/PG/Erika/Hidden Silk/ErikismyAngel5! Jesus, you have a lot of names.

Christine's Shadow
10-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Two days early but I might as well be awesome. A Happy Birthday to our lovely James a.k.a. IamErik771! Happy birthday master!

Hidden Away
10-16-2009, 11:39 PM
So I had miss read that and thought to days late...and I just asked myself how can I miss something two days ago. Anywho, now that it's all straight I won't do another facepalm! XD

Happy PRE-BURFDAY, UNCLE!

xXphantomaddictedXx
10-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Wow, Angel...somehow I don't know what to say...

21 is a big milestone for anyone, and I hope that when I'm 21 I have as much fun as I know you will. Just don't give YOUR MOM too much trouble! I guess what I'm tré-ing to say is...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you.

~Your Sarah~
♥♥♥

The Countess
10-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Happy birthday, James! Don't drink too much now, we still need your help in running this place. ;)

Christine's Shadow
11-27-2009, 10:34 AM
well lookie here! A very Happy to our favourite Aussie--Hollie! As well as Kristen!

Happy birthday Holly darling! :) <3 I wish you lots of Aurrie-worthy sexiness and cake!

And to Kristen: 18 is an awesome age. If you come to Toronto, you can gamble, if you go to Quebec-- you are legal to drink and gamble! ... that's about it. Oh, and you can vote. Sorry there's not much there but happy birthday and lots of cake and presents to you!

IamErik771
11-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Happy Birthday to Hollie and Kristen! Hope you both have Phan-tastic B-days... and don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

Hidden Away
11-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Hummm James I thought it would go as, "Don't do anything I would do..." you and your evil self XD

Anywho! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TO BOTH :) <3 you both so much. :D

Karo Kiba
11-27-2009, 07:52 PM
I wish a happy b-day to both of you even though I don't really know you!

IamErik771
12-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Heh heh... I know I said this over the phone and on Facebook, but I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to my dear Sarah, who you all know as xXphantomaddictedXx! Hope you have an awesome, Phantastic and Tré-filled one!

The Countess
12-16-2009, 04:04 AM
Bonne anniversaire, Sarah. May it be Phan-tastic and full of...goodness? Yes, I guess that that would be right.

Let's party!

Karo Kiba
12-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Happy b-day, sarah.

Soprano Rose
12-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Sarah!

IamErik771
01-01-2010, 08:05 PM
I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to Paula (MllePaula)! Hope you have a Phantastic birthday, as well as a wonderful new year! :D

Edith
02-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Happy Birthday Phanotm.Romance! Hope you have the best of days today and even L gives you a present this time! lol

WanderingChild<3
02-14-2010, 04:49 PM
It's Valetines Day.. But my Birthday (:! But Happy Valentines Everyone!

Mrs Nadir Khan
02-14-2010, 05:34 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDA Y!

Hope you have an awesome birthday/valentine's day, Erica! Love ya bunches!

WanderingChild<3
02-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Heehee!! That's so cute! Thanks girly! Love ya too!! :)

Karo Kiba
02-20-2010, 03:33 AM
Today was my 17th birthday.

IamErik771
06-06-2010, 09:53 PM
I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to Lauryn, aka Raoulsgal0689! (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/member.php?u=63) Hope you have a Phantastic 21st b-day, Lori! :birthday:

Christine's Shadow
06-08-2010, 05:32 AM
Happy belated Birthday to both Karo Kiba and Lauryn! :D

masquerading rose
07-04-2010, 07:23 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER DUPER SAMNESS!! i WUV YOU!! AND I'M SO JEALOUS YOU GET TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY AT ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR BIRFDAY IS FABULOUS. NOW I SHALL MIME A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY THING FOR YOU................................. see? told you I mime!

xXphantomaddictedXx
07-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Happy birthday to Sam! :birthday:

Why So Silent
07-04-2010, 04:59 PM
I already told her, but

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO DA SAMNESS MY LUPHPH.

ErikPhan
07-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Happy birthday Sam! :birthday:

IamErik771
07-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Happy Birthday to mah dear daughter Samness! You lucky girl... getting to spend your day in Orlando! (Hope you get to see an awesome fireworks display, as well!) :birthday:

Erik
07-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Thank you you guuuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all!

ALSO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEARYN!

Love you sooooooooo much girly!

Isabella Delancy
07-10-2010, 05:59 PM
KEARYN I LOVE YOU INSANELY MUCHLY!! *tackleglomps*

I know I said this on FB already, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! Hope it's an awesome day and I love you lots and lots. Have so much fun, I miss you so come enrich my life sometime soon, yes? Yes? Good. <3

ErikPhan
07-10-2010, 09:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEARYN!

IamErik771
07-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Happy B-day to our amazingly awesome Canadian, Kearyn!!! *tackleglomps and offers a cake with mini-candelabras on it* ^_^

Why So Silent
07-11-2010, 06:40 AM
KEARYN I hope you were aware that IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY.

GLOMP.

masquerading rose
08-12-2010, 08:15 AM
:birthday: Happy birthday, Haley.:birthday:

Hidden Away
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
I wish Haley a very Happy Birthday...now if only I could see you online :) giggles :)

masquerading rose
08-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Happy Birthday, Patricia Jane. I hope it's so very very nice! :D

IamErik771
08-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Happy Birthday, Patricia! Hope you have an awesome day!

Mrs Nadir Khan
08-19-2010, 12:27 AM
:birthday:Happy birthday, Patricia Jane! Hope it rocks! :birthday:

xXphantomaddictedXx
08-19-2010, 04:12 AM
:birthday: Happy birthday, Patricia Jane! You should eat lots of cake and ice cream and listen to your favorite music! :birthday: