The Phantom's Opera

The Phantom's Opera (
-   Sculpted Angels (
-   -   PJ's Banner (

Hidden Away 05-16-2009 05:21 PM

PJ's Banner
Okay you guys! I'm really excited for my senior year. I think I have all my college things in order soooo, I hopefully can make it into one of the few that I apply to *Asian Pessimist...*.
Anywho! I think that my classwork is complex, difficult, but I will need some outlet to expel my creative energy...That's where you come in :)

My profile at Photobucket is ErikismyAngel5 (the same as my old username) and ummm yea. I Hope you like my work?

inside your mind15 05-23-2009 01:00 AM

Hey, you have GREAT BANNERS! I wish I had the stuff to make banners, but sadly I do not. BUTTTTT.... I was wondering if I could be your first request for a banner! If you could do a Scarlett/Mortimer one it would be great! Scarlett's AI: Lisa Edelstein and Mortimer's AI: Cary Grant [[I think]] Anywho, thanks! :D

Hidden Away 05-23-2009 02:35 AM

Oh my Gosh! Yay! My first comment. Thank you so much! I would love to do a banner for you! Just send me the text, quotes, pictures (URLs) and anything else that you have in mind that you really would like on your banner just tell me. :D Just so you can get exactly what you want just give me a description of what you want :D Message or post here thank you :D

inside your mind15 05-23-2009 03:12 AM

Alright, Here are the pictures that I would like:

And for the wording I was thinking either," You're beautiful, I can't deny it," Or, " You make me look good." Either one. If you want to check out our RP it's in Le Cat Corner. It could spark some ideas.

Hidden Away 05-23-2009 03:38 AM

Interesting, and sugar coated candies (a new says around the school I don't even get it)

Alright, this is exciting! Oh my gosh haha! My first few banners! YES! Alright, I will do my best to make exactly what you want. I hope I don't disappoint.

PS. I can't get to your banner just quite yet, because I've been drafting one lately, and I haven't had much time to work on it. So I'll take a look at your pictures and start thinking about a draft :D Thanks, sorry for the inconvenience.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~ **~~

May 28, 2009

Never mind, I got a strike of luck and I just finished it :D

I hope you like it ;)

inside your mind15 06-15-2009 01:56 AM

Hey girl! Would you mind making me a Talin/ Scarlett banner? Or a Myron Scarlett banner? I really liked the pic that you used for Scarlett in your last banner that you did for me. If you could use that one, it would be AMAZING! Love you!

Hidden Away 06-15-2009 02:12 AM

Alright, I'm going to look their AIs and stuff as such :D Thanks for the request :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~

EDIT: So you mean Taln Chase? Right? Just checking ;)

Belle Ballerine 06-15-2009 04:40 PM

1st request ever.
can u do a jax rebecca banner please and thanx!

Hidden Away 06-15-2009 05:21 PM

Can you please give me the full names of Rebecca and Jax's AI. :)
Thank you so much for your request.
Any other effects, colors, texts, or RPing threads that you want a quote from that you want on the banner please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks.

WanderingChild<3 06-15-2009 07:11 PM

My cousin is sitting right beside me, and she is too lazy to log in, so I'm speaking for her as of this moment. Lol.
Emily Deschanel & Hugh Jackman
And since this is a banner for Jax, she would like a picture of him and kinda' picturige of her, do what you do best, with like the words, "My new Obsession" or something along those lines. Play around with it. Tons of creative reign on this one. :)

10:42 AM