Name: Diane | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 142 | Roses: 10
Old 01-15-2008 at 03:58 PM
death_shadows
Wandering Child
Opera Spirit

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

oh ummm....if u wish to to then i guess u could. jus make sure i can keep reading ^^ i love it lol. im still editing wut u sent me. i havent had much time. but im working on it

*In every shadow there is light, in every tear a smile. In death I know there still is life that lingers for awhile.*-Anonymous

●I am but a mere black rose....I am but the shadow that cloaks the night, forever bond to darkness...yet am I really such a fright?●

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." -Romeo

"I felt myself shrinking and shriveling before her clear, candid gaze. I was once more that small boy, twisting a napkin around my finger in absolute terror that my request would be denied. Such a little thing, really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right."-Erik from Susan Kay's Phantom-
death_shadows's Profile Send Private Message death_shadows's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote