View Single Post

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-17-2009 at 05:58 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

I just look for a happy ending for Erik and whom every (anyone but Raoul or Madame Giry). I pray there's no modern slang that is seen. Typos like 'ur' or 'lol' or 'luv'--this makes me cringe the most. I want details, a sweet amazing interesting plot that keeps the reader questioning and the writer to be humble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiannangel View Post
...but one thing I do hate reading is an E/OW phic which is just literally the writer writing herself and placing herself into the story. I just hate those stories...*shudder*

Haha I admit that I write like that sometimes. It's my terrible mind process that kicks in, but really I try to make Mel's personality as far away from mine as I possibly can.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote