The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 07-28-2009 at 02:38 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31]

Hello all,
So since the animated images are a no no on the site (though I'll still do them for you) I have looked over the net and found MORE effects that will be allowed.

I will be once again adding them as I find them so please bear with me.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2009 at 02:23 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32]

ALL THE EFFECTS SO FAR

Hi all,
As I stated above I have been looking over the net for more effects so I can add them to my list and offer them over to you. Some of the effects in this list you have seen before but most are new so please have a look.

That's all of them for now (more will be added as I find them.)
If you'd like me to add one of these effects to your pictures please post the link to it here while next to it please say which effect you'd like I'll then get to it ASAP.

Happy Effecting.

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 08-02-2009 at 12:10 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33]

I love the effects! It's interesting seeing how one image can be made to look so many different ways. I know some of these effects because I can do them on Print Shop. AND, as you said, they're legal to use at TPO! I'm surprised you haven't had visitors to check them out, but I think people have been busy elsewhere. My own art thread ground to a halt after being quite busy, so maybe it's that time of year. I want to look through them again, as it's interesting to compare effects.

I hope you'll do more of the others because at least you can link to them. They're legal that way, and they're very enjoyable. Feel free to treat us to more images!

I haven't forgotten your request for a banner with your three ladies, but I'm not sure I could do one as nice as the one you have now! I've never seen that Evea picture during my searches! Perhaps I need to seek some lookalikes.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: I have to say that I'd love to see the Star Dust one done on other pictures or even banners. I'd like to see a larger example. Later, maybe I can return to point out others I especially like.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2009 at 02:25 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34]

Thank you Myst.
Yes some of these effects are in Photo Shop and programs like that while others I can only seem to find on the net.

Per your request I did a banner with the STARDUST effect so here it is:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...5071ABD7B9.jpg

As for the Photo I'll look around myself if you like and will send it to you if I find it.

Old 08-03-2009 at 02:33 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35]

Ooh! I LOVE that! It makes me want to find one of mine to get "the treatment"! Now, I want to check out all of the others again to see which ones I'd like to see spiffed up with a special effect.

Good work! It makes me want to experiment even more with my Print Shop effects to see what I can do with them. I don't think I can do Star Dust unfortunately. Sure is "purdy" (as some people say "pretty" around here).

EDIT: Oh! Reflect is another great one! I'd definitely like to see a bigger example of it, as it's like the other reflection except still of course.

Old 08-03-2009 at 03:15 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36]

Glade you like it. So far I haven't found the picture but here's something you might like.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...149F21C815.jpg

Old 08-03-2009 at 04:49 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37]

That's even more beautiful than I expected! Gosh! I have to visit my Photobucket to see if I can find one that could use some fixing up. I'm not sure I have one that will be good for the reflection, which looks soooo good! But, I'll bet I have a couple that would look good with Star Dust!

By the way, I hope to get to write some scenes this evening.

Old 08-04-2009 at 06:59 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38]

I like the aniamted ones of the water ones the best (water is ment to move after all) but yes they do look nice still to.

I am trying to find more and more but some just don't work and others don't look right with banners which is after all what this is for.

As for your posts Myst I'll be waiting.

Old 04-10-2014 at 09:16 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39]

Your thread is like mine: languishing, awaiting comments and additions. Can you believe so many years have passed?! Have you been working on any graphics?

I added a few to mine and would love to do so many more. Sadly, my Print Shop won't work on this notebook. Darn it! I have to buy a copy that will work on 2000(?). I think that's what this is called. I miss doing that! In the old days, I'd have tried to make banners for Samantha, Melody and other newer arrivals. How frustrating to be unable to do that! I can sort of play with a picture in Photobucket, but that's not quite the same.

So, I invite you to contribute to your art thread once more.

As for posts: This time around, you owe me quite a number of posts=} I'll be looking forward to your replies!