The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Emi | Gender: gal | Posts: 326 | Roses: 10
Old 09-03-2007 at 09:04 PM
Red_Rose369
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

These are really good! I like your photographs the best especially the sunset pictures, they are amazing! The drawings and banners and chalk pictures are great too but the photographs remain my favorite.

::Click the Link! You know you want to! :: ::Wendy::

^Amazing Banner made by MissDay7000
Red_Rose369's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 09-03-2007 at 09:32 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

Thanks alot Emi...I didn't even mean for those pictures to turn out like that...I just snapped them and that's what I got.

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2007 at 11:26 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

So, I made two more banners. One of the lovely Bethany Swan and one for my possible new secondary character, Edward Delaney. I am just waiting for approval but I couldn't resist going ahead and making one just for the heck of it.

Bethany Swan

Edward Delaney

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 09-16-2007 at 01:08 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

RAN!

Those are so cool. You know, I think that is one of my favorite pictures to use for Beth. It shows that on the inside, she really is strong, despite what she says. Bryce Dallas Howard just has that look of confidence in her eyes, the look Bethany usually lacks, and its great because it shows what Beth is really like. Anyways. Those are brilliant, Miranda! I also like the one of Edward. I like the blending and air brushing affects, and I adore your fonts.

Hugs anmd kisses,
Chrissy

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2007 at 06:42 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

Thanks alot Chrissy...your support means alot to me! So, it's one in the morning and I got bored and made a quick banner...I really didn't have to do much to it and it was quite easy but fun nonetheless. I think I am actually going to use it in my siggy.

Reflections

Old 10-06-2007 at 02:00 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

I like it, Ran! The simpliest ones can be the best ones in most cases, don't you think? Your banners and pictures always cheer me up and after going through them, I forget about the pain I am in and its very relaxing. I thank you for that lovely banner of a lovely character.

That was so beautiful, Ran!

Mucho amore,
Chrissy

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2007 at 03:34 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

Thanks again Chrissy, and I finished two more banners...one of Maureen in response to what she is about to be feeling when her past comes back and bites her in the rear. And one of the lovely Bethany Swan...it's very simple, may could even have something added to it...oh well *shrugs and posts anyways* Enjoy!

Anguish

The Lovely Swan

Old 10-20-2007 at 07:04 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looooooove that! Thankies, m'dear! Christina hearts her Ran and hearts her banners and heart Maureen! Heck, I just heart everything! lol. Mucho amore!!! I look forward to more and more banners from you, my friend.

Old 10-30-2007 at 03:59 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

Alrighty, so, things have been kinda of slow lately and I would have more to put up...might possibly have more later tonight but here are two I made for Maureen:

Pretty Bizarre

Love Me Anyways

Old 10-30-2007 at 04:01 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

lol. Ran, I LOVE those! There are sooooooooooooooo Maureen! I love. love, love, love, love love them!!!! Keep up the good work, Sweetie!

Mucho Amore,

Chrissy