The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Kearyn/Excel | Gender: Wicked Witch | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,116 | Roses: 15
Old 02-27-2009 at 08:40 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
It's Phantom meets Hamlet- Phamlet!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Fainting Goats! - Kearyn's Banners and nick-nacks  Post [1]

Say 'Allo To My Li'l Friend!

His name is muse. He comes and goes as he pleases, and more often than not, his presence tends to mess up my photoshop now and again. Nevertheless, love him or hate him, he makes some pretty snazzy stuff. He just usually sits in my head and I do what he tells me.

I happen to have no life when muse kicks around, otherwise he just shows up when it's least convenient. But whenever the foremost happens, I end up kicking around here.

If you wonder, I am more than happy to take requests in return I have one of my own. There is a lovely place called Photobucket. and I am more than happy to host most of my work for you on my account, however, it does get quite full so if you could make your own account there and host from there, I would be most grateful. ;]

One thing that is never EVER negotiable is the CREDIT that I expect. Art Thieves are less than respectable in my books and I *WILL* hunt your ass down if you take my art and claim it as your own, so... give me credit. It makes all our lives a little easier, wouldn't you say?
(I'll have a smaller urge to bite you as well ;])

At Last!

The fun stuff! Here are a few samples of my work, though you must forgive me, they are mostly my characters. But don't worry. They don't bite....

...Hard. ;]

Clicky one!
Clicky two!
Clicky three!

There are quite a few more, but that is just a short sample for now. So if you need a graphic for your character, holla!

Credit for the title is found here.

|Vincent!|JHO|Evangaline|Christmas Onyx|<3|Green|Ember|
.::.
|Call me a little Crazy, but I think I like you.|<3 KT, Tian, et Moi|
<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-22-2009 at 06:49 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

OMG! Kearyn, your banners are wonderful!! You do an excellent job!! You seem to have a great eye for details that make your banners extra special! Which is why I would LOVE and ADORE you (like I a don't already...lol) if you could make me a Leon LeBeau banner! I already have one but I would LOVE another one as I am trying to slowly replace my Lorel ones with Leon ones! Feel free to get creative and ask me any questions you might have. Thankies muchley in advance dahling and I promise to make sure I give you the credit you deserve!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2009 at 12:38 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

OHMAHJEEZE

sorry this took so long Lor, love. I finally got my photoshop up and running (yay!) so here you are. The second banner was boredom and an awesome picture :).

Leon
Love

and since taylor is rather pretty, I'll end up making more soon enough. If you have anything you'd like to change, let me know.

<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 05-25-2009 at 01:22 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

When I decided to start bannermaking, people here at TPO were so helpful, guiding me to Photobucket right away. Bless you for providing a link to guide them there! I never thought of doing that, supposing everyone knew about it except me.

We always welcome new threads of course, and graphics are my favorite I must admit because styles vary so widely. Each creation is a treat, and it's so surprising when you think that a number of us work regularly making banners yet they're never repetitive!

I especially like Clicky One banner because of its brightness and colors. I also love the Leon banner. The AI is a treat to work with, isn't he? I'd like to try more Leon banners, too. I'll be checking back to see what other creations you've come up with.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-25-2009 at 02:16 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Another (newish) face to the banner makers it seems something that's just growing and growing.

I must say I love Clicky Two something about Snow always gets to me.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2009 at 03:39 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

thanks you guys. I'm glad you like what I've done so far.

I've sorta gone on a Photoshop binge (that's what i get for not having it on my laptop right away) and manipped two pictures of Emmy (wooo!) considering she's pretty easy to work with. (so far... knock on wood!)

Blue Dress
White Dress

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 24 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 05-25-2009 at 03:57 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Very pretty :) Would you mind trying your hand at a Calvin/Taressa banner too... I'm suddenly on this David/Jamie obsession that is driving me nuts... I fear an original plot between Erica and I may have to be postponed because of this strange unexpected addiction... all I can say in my defense is that the Le Maurice role play did it to me.. that and listening to Michael Buble songs... anyway sorry about the rambling... love your work and if you could do a Calvin/Taressa banner that would be awesome.

Taressa's AI is Jamie Bergman
Calvin's AI is David Boreanaz

they were dating in college and when he proposed to her she said no.. now they're giving it a second chance with their son... just thought I'd give you a little background so you would kind of know what they're relationship is like.. if you need inspiration read the Le Maurice role play that is currently going on.. thanks again :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nancy Lee | Gender: Ninja Squirrel! | Age: 24 | Posts: 1,140 | Roses: 20
Old 05-25-2009 at 04:57 AM
SocialMisfit
Wandering Child
Psycho Non-stop Student.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Kearyn mah lahve!

Since I love you, I am begging for banners.

Could you perhaps make me a couple Rose/Xavier banners (maybe one with Cally if at all possible. haha) and maybe a Warren/Sandra banner (AI: Josh Turner and Evangeline Lily) Pretty please?

Thank ya lahve!

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky!
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like!
Awesome Banner-ness made by PJ!
SocialMisfit's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2009 at 06:37 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Hokay. It is waaaaay past my bedtime-- but shh! I am ninja! and as a ninja, there must be sacrifices. Xavier and Rose are one of them. FOR NOW. (dun dun dun!) anyway, just a quick post before i fly to bed.

*drops banners and scuffles off*

Something [CalvinxTaressa]
Sunshine [WarrenxSandra]
annnnd one I made earlier at a picture that *had* to be used
Grr!(<--for those wondering yes, that *is* emmy. I told you it had to be used!)

any tiffs, let me know and I'll try and fix 'em. Rose and Xavier get love in the morning. <3 night night dearies!

Name: Nancy Lee | Gender: Ninja Squirrel! | Age: 24 | Posts: 1,140 | Roses: 20
Old 05-25-2009 at 06:54 AM
SocialMisfit
Wandering Child
Psycho Non-stop Student.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

omg!!! LAHVE!!! Kearyn! I love you!

Thank you so much! 'Tis beauoooooooooooooteeefulllll! *huggles*

Ninja rules! speaking of which, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCE...e=channel_page hehehehee! enjoy!

I eagerly await the Xavier/Rose homage!!! Thanks again, dear!

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky!
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like!
Awesome Banner-ness made by PJ!
SocialMisfit's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote