The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Kearyn/Excel | Gender: Wicked Witch | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,116 | Roses: 15
Old 05-25-2009 at 08:22 PM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
It's Phantom meets Hamlet- Phamlet!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Uhmmmm sooooo Lee. You can't kill me. Mmkay? Cause as far as Rose/Xavier/Cally banners go, they're sorta non-exsistant. FOR NOW. Everything I've tried has turned out craptastic so far, so I'll get to it soon enough. As far as anything else, they're leftovers from last night. I found pretty Taylor pictures and made another Leon banner as well.

Leon
CalvinxTaressa v.2
CalvinxTaressa v.3
Barracuda
Siren

Siren and Barracuda are both things i found in my folders from (quite literally) a BAJILLIONTRILLIONUMPTEENTHMILLION years ago and edited on the train this morning. I cheated (sorta) on the CalvinxTaressa ones cause one just has the text and the other was like *BRUSHORGASM* only... in the corner. Anyway. That's all for now. XavierxRose come soon... when my muse likes them again. (Not that I don't, my muse just doesn't.)

Tee Tee Why Ell! <3

L'edit

I would just like to make a quick note that some of you may (or may not) notice that I'm using TinyPic right now, which is another awesome site. However, I'm not sure of how reliable they are via how long those pictures or hosted for. Nevertheless, feel free to save them to your Photobucket and host them there.

|Vincent!|JHO|Evangaline|Christmas Onyx|<3|Green|Ember|
.::.
|Call me a little Crazy, but I think I like you.|<3 KT, Tian, et Moi|
<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 24 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 05-25-2009 at 08:32 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Love the Calvin/Taressa banners :) Now this is completely un-banner related but I am coming up with a new character (that's what happens when I get bored) anyway he's going to be a Canadian singer and I was thinking since Ember is Canadian maybe they know each other.. any way if you're interested let me know.. he's basically a ghost of a character which means all I have picked out is his AI and I'm brainstorming names.. so... let me know.. beautiful banners.. maybe try a Rebecca/Calvin banner if you ever get bored of Taressa/Calvin though I don't think you will :)

ta ta for now.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-26-2009 at 09:49 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Dearest...just wondering if perhaps you wouldn't mind making me a Sandra unmasking header and a Leon unmasking header. I fear I'm falling a little bit behind on that aspect and it would be greatly appreciated!! You make some amazing banners and I can't wait to see what you can do iwth a full header like that! ^_______^

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 05-27-2009 at 03:48 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

Your art is fantastic!! If you could attempt at a Myron Bolitar banner, that'd be just nifty.

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2009 at 03:52 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

OMGZ. Christian Bale is *SO* much fun to work with. Hence... why that's all I have right now. I'm sick and I'm tired, so the rest will probably come tomorrow evening, check for an edit on this post unless someone posts after me, then I won't have to worry about double posting. So I'm in the midst of Nancy's banner and Lor's headers.

Kearyn's Brain: *explodes all over computer*

Myron v.1
Myron v.2

Hei look! my post isn't spam!

L'edit that is not banners on the topic of Xavier, Lor, good God he's smexy, but he really needs more pictures. Photobucket has like 2 options. 1 is where he looks like an emo kid, and the other is where he's all wet and about to take his pants off. I'm all for the second option... but c'mon... variety? please? I'm done. *Runs off to finish banners*

L'edit that is some banners
*scoots in and drops banners and runs off*

Sandra Header
Xavier Header <-- OMG for that I fail. I just looked at your post and read "Leon" as "Xavier". Jeeze. I'm just going to go into a corner and sleep now.

<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-28-2009 at 05:55 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

OMG!! I TOTALLY like your Xavier header much better than the one I have! And the Sandra one is completely and fantastically amazing!! Thankies so much dahling!! You are truly the bestest and I bow down to your stupendousness!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-28-2009 at 07:51 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [17]

Wow these are really different I love your latest Sandra one.

Do you think you could make one for Angel/Rachel?

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 05-28-2009 at 06:19 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

OhMyGodness!! Your banners are crazzzy good. The banner of Myron made me just melt at my own character!! Pathetic right?? I was wondering if you could do me one more favor....

Can you make a banner of him, and the words be- M.B talent agency
M for Myron B for Bolitar.
(it's an ongoing joke with him)
Maybe even a banner saying Myron Bolitar and like- I didn't pick my name don't make fun. Something witty on those terms.

ONE more- Rebecca and Jax together. Like- Dangerous Game or something hottt.

Do it when ya can!! <3

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2009 at 01:52 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Two banners for now from a sicky Kearyn.

Rachel.Angel
Xavier/Rose

La la la la la la la la. There. Not spam.

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 24 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 05-29-2009 at 01:59 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Can you make me a new Calvin unmasking banner and a Talin unmasking banner? Finals are sucking my brains out (which.would be the reason I'm not posting) and maybe a Vaylin/Calvin or Calvin/Rebecca and anything else you feel inspired to make. Thank you much dearest :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote