The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 05-12-2009 at 08:02 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
MystMoonstruck3: Colorful Banners of Doom! (Password: Fluffykins)  Post [1]

Thank you, Pyromaniac, for giving me the title of my third art thread! The phrase comes from one of your many critiques. I told you then I'd found my next thread title, didn't I?!

I'm going to start by thanking all those who have left comments. I must say that I'm stunned by the growing number of requests for graphics, which is a much-needed "ego boo", as I've seen others' amazing banners and know that mine will never match their look and quality. While envying you, I'm also very much inspired and definitely challenged.

I hope that I can complete at least one banner to open my thread with, but it's 2 a.m., so that might have to wait till later. What?! A new art thread with no art in it?! *tut tut*

EDIT: I'm back with the first banner for this thread. I went very simple with this one~just her name:
Amelia "Griffin" Nightwing
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...nNightwing.jpg

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Scarlett | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 05-12-2009 at 11:39 AM
Belle Ballerine
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

If you could do a Jax Azzor banner that would be great! I'm thinking like a really dark picture of hugh jackman (but with short hair) or you could do like your amelia one and put a charming picture than a dark one of him, or something!! that says his name. thanks so much! my cuz reccomended me to you, erica. cause she says your one of the greatest!
Belle Ballerine's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-12-2009 at 01:09 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Going from you last post in your other thread I just wanted to say this: I knew you'd pretty much jump on it right away and I'm glad I finally got the post done now I'll just hope that the next one won't take so long. Evea is still being quite a pain. As for the banner with the two of them??? I don't think I've seen it.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2009 at 02:22 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Scarlett: Yes, I'd be happy to try a Jax Azzor banner! Thank you for the vote of trust. I'll have fun "shopping" for Hugh Jackman pictures and hope I can find some that suit your vision of Jax.

Natalia/Witch: You might have forgotten because it's rather a quiet little b&w banner. I had a picture of the two of them, with cat silhouettes and the words "Here Kitty Kitty". It was one of the first ones I made after making this most recent comeback.

I must say that I'm amazed by your "moving" signature! I wish I could figure out how to do something like that except it likely takes a pricey program to do it. It's really fascinating to watch! And, it's very bright, which I especially like=}

I do plan to do all of the requested banners, but the weather changes have made me a tad slow-moving. I hope that I can dedicate some hours to designing some graphics.

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-13-2009 at 03:07 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Hmm I'll have to see if I can find it. As for my banner thankyou and it doesn't take a program at all I thought it was different so I thought "hey why not."
Maybe I should put up a thread for Affects.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2009 at 05:40 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Here's my first try at a Jax Azzor banner, with the title of "To Catch a Thief...", which he's obviously hoping won't take place for a long time. Although, he is face-to-face with Rebecca Cross in the Abandoned Mansion right now. Is she going to haul him in or be let go with just a reprimand?

Remember: This is only the first try:
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...atchaThief.jpg

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-13-2009 at 05:46 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

'Ello dahling! I just wanted to let you know that you make some beautiful banners!!! I would love to have one for myself. I find myself in need of a Leon LeBeau banner and I was wondering if perhaps you might be able to make me one?!! The actor I'm using for the AI is Taylor Kitsch...just in case you didn't know. Thankies in advanced, but lemme know either way!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2009 at 05:56 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Oh my goodness! I'm receiving requests that I never imagined! I'm accustomed to others being asked for their art, but generally I simply gave mine as gifts, simply enjoying creating them. Certainly I'll try to do one of Leon LeBeau, someone who most definitely needs to meet Easy Tanner at least, if not Golden Hunt, too!

I'm hoping to do a number of banners over the next few days, in between story posts. I love figuring out how to approach each signature, and often I learn about the character in the process. I have been reading Leon's encounter with Calvin and hope to find others to read. Isn't he also meeting Ember at Nothing Special?

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-13-2009 at 06:04 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Indeed he is! *snickers* though I can't wait to see what you come up with from those two encounters. Seems as though my boy has turned out a little more....mischevious...than I orginally intended. But its definately fun and I'm looking forward to our RP! Just let me know where you think is best and I'll put him there for ya! Thankies again for doing the banner!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2009 at 09:02 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

First of all, here's my first attempt, but I'm apt to rework it somewhat, as it's not quite what I was aiming at.
Leon LeBeau: I'm on Fire!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...auImonFire.jpg
The lyrics are from "Down in Mississippi" by Sugarland. I have to admit that I haven't heard the song, and I'm not sure the lyrics are accurate. let me know if they're not, as I'm sure I can find others that would fit better. Feel free to criticize! I definitely need to work on the lyrics font.

I have to admit that I'd never seen any pictures of this gorgeous guy! I'm unable to go to movies in theaters anymore, so I was unaware of him being cast as Gambit. In this case, I don't mind that he doesn't look much like the comic book Gambit. I certainly am looking forward to seeing him in the role! Anyway... I'm going to try to create what I hope will be better banners. Perhaps reading more posts will prove inspirational. I'm really looking forward to Easy meeting him! We really must set up a run-in with these two!

EDIT: I can see that I might need to work on the banner a bit more because the left-hand picture looks a bit "sketchy" though the original image looks OK. I shall return! // I think I fixed the font and the image, so let's try this again:
Leon LeBeau: I'm on Fire! 2
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...uImonFire2.jpg