The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » The Work of a Genius » Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 05-29-2009 at 09:04 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21] »

Wow! I haven't gotten to visit here for a while but have been seeing some of your banners pop up. They make me very curious about Paint, which I think I had on my other laptop but don't know if I have on this one. It looks like you can do some remarkable things with it! I think you've been luckier than I have at finding good Christian Bale pictures, as most of the ones I'm coming across have him with a mustache and beard.

I love the color/image intensity you can achieve. That seems to be where Print Shop fails; what looks really clear when I'm working on it sort of fails by the time I get it here. But, your images are so crisp and clear! I also love the variety of fonts, which I always envy; the placement of the words; and the overall look.

I imagine that you are going to be inundated with banner orders! Oh! You already are! *giggle* We'll all be looking forward to more of your work.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 05-31-2009 at 09:05 PM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22] »

Nat: I don't know who the woman is. I just found the picture and there were no captions around it. *shrug* The picture was more about Lambert Wilson than the woman.

Myst: Thank you once again for your compliments. And about the crispness of the images: I also use Microsoft Office Picture Manager. With that, I can adjust brightness, contrast, color hue, etc. It's really good and really helps with the quality of what I do in Paint.

And here you are Haley. One Calvin/Vaylin banner and two Calvin/Taressa banners:

Calvin & Vaylin: Friends (I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out, actually.)

Calvin & Taressa: My Heart

Calvin & Taressa: Here's to Love

Enjoy! I'm sorry that the Calvin and Taressa banners are kind of iffy. So, of course, if you want me to change anything, don't hesitate to tell me.

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 24 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 05-31-2009 at 09:22 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23] »

I'm not crazy about the pictures on the Calvin/Taressa banners but I love the style and the text. Plus I think the Vaylin Calvin banner is absolutely gorgeous... very nice. It's going in my sig for sure :) nice job!

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 06-01-2009 at 09:18 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24] »

Oh my gawd...
Meh, I'm not 'Calvin', but I am definitely 'Vaylin'.
And I say that that banner with Calvin and Vaylin pure LOVE!!
*squees excitedly over it*
Love love LOVE it to bits!
And your other banners are really good too!

If you wouldn't mind, care to make me a Thomas banner? His AI is Adrien Brody, and feel free to do anything you like with it!
I look forward to more from you!!

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2009 at 02:48 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25] »

Hey, Tianna. Here is a Thomas banner. One is darker than the other, so take your pick:

Thomas (Lighter)
Thomas (Darker)

If there's anything you'd like me to change, feel free to tell me and I shall change it.

A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 06-12-2009 at 01:37 PM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26] »

Wow, I love them!! Thanks so much!
I'm happy, nothing is needed to be changed! :D

Thanks again!!
~Tian

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2009 at 10:44 PM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27] »

I haven’t made a banner in a couple of months.

I just made Ray and Jen banner:

Rennifer

Adorable-est couple of the year!

Old 08-08-2009 at 05:40 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28] »

*pokes* I have a couple requests for you if you're up for it. I don't expect you to do all of them I'm just giving you your options.

For Calvin I would love just a plain banner, Calvin/Taressa banner, or even a Calvin/Taressa/Parker banner... Parker's AI is Jaden Boreanaz...

If you decide to do a Calvin/Taressa banner can you do one with lyrics from the song Then by Brad Paisley or Open Arms by Journey... thanks.

For Kypton I wouldn't mind a Gabrielle/Kypton banner, Gabrielle's AI is Trisha Tamil and Kypton's is Josh Groban. (see role play on the roof for inspiration or quotes.. or just use a Josh Groban song to describe their growing relationship) Or could you do a Kypton banner with lyrics from any Josh Groban song.. I'll let you pick one that intrigues you.

That's all my requests for now... again don't feel like you have to do all or any of them... thanks a bunch.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating

Old 08-10-2009 at 05:40 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29] »

Here y'are, Haley, three banners that you requested. I didn't make a Calvin/Taressa/Parker banner though. Hope you like them.

Calvin

Calvin & Taressa
Lyrics used are from Then by Brad Paisley. It's such a beautiful song.

Kypton & Gabrielle
I took a peak at your RP on the roof and I thought Remember When It Rained by Josh Groban fit sort of well. I changed a couple words so that they'd fit better on the banner.

As always, if you want me to change anything, please tell me and I'll try my best to modify it.

And, of course, I am open for requests.

Old 08-10-2009 at 05:45 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30] »

All of them are gorgeous. I have to decide which one I'm going to use in my signature for now. All beautiful.. thank you so much. Love them all :)

Could you do another Gabrielle/Kypton banner.. I just want to see what you can come up with :) thank you so much.