The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-13-2009 at 01:41 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Okay I still can't find this so called "kitty, kitty" banner in which you speak.
Anyways I was woundering (since you brought it up) if you could do a banner with Angel/Rachel showing her two sides. I haven't really been able to find any pictures of Angel's A.I's with dark hair so maybe we could tell eachother if we find them.

P.S
I am still looking for font sites to.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-13-2009 at 06:18 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

OMG! Thankies Cyn! I think its perfect!! I really like it a lot! Indeed...he's gorgeous and does an excellent job as Gambit! He's not in the movie for as long as I'd like, but he's signed on for three more movies in the same franchise! ^____^ It made me laugh when you called him eye candy in your PM because he was actually voted "Best Eye Candy" by some magazine or other! haha! Also, if you check out my Leon profile I have some awesome links to four different pictures of him. The two in Leon's name are of Taylor as Gambit and the two in Taylor's name are of him in photoshoots or something. *shrug*

BTW...the lyrics work just fine, hun! Leon is from Louisiana, not Mississippi, but that doesn't matter. Its not mentioned in the lyrics or anything! Thankies again! You did a fabulous job!!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 05-13-2009 at 11:19 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Yes, I figured that the lyrics could pass, even if the song title isn't a geographical match. I hoped the spirit of the words would suggest his nature. I wasn't sure at first what to use for Leon, as "mischief" and "mischievous" didn't bring up anything interesting in songs or poetry.

By the way: I generally note where I find lyrics and/or poetry but have been forgetting to recently.

Witch: Here's the Easy/Evea banner I was referring to:
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...tyEveaEasy.jpg
I hope to do others with Evea and Easy AND Golden though I'm not sure about Raven, as the two didn't do too well together. Perhaps they'll meet again someday on more-civil terms. *giggle* She made him run away! *snicker*snort*
BTW: The words "Here Kitty Kitty" are from a song in Guys & Dolls, a film I was watching at the time. Actually, I'm not sure that our two had met at that point; we were still strategizing.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2009 at 02:11 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

OKay now that I see it again I remember it LOL I think I'm getting lost with all the banners.
BTW I have found some photo's of Angel's A.I with brown hair so it is closer to what I had in mind I may ask a friend of mine if she can work some of her magic and then post those pictures back to you but I'm still looking.
Can't wait to see what you'd come up with.

Old 05-14-2009 at 03:45 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

I would love to save those images if you come up with them! I just tried to do a Rachel/Angel banner, and it's taken me a lot of trickery with not very good results I fear. Print Shop is so limited that it won't allow me, for example, to change eye color or hair. I can lighten and darken and change overall color, but that's not good enough.

Here's my first very feeble attempt: CAUTION: Beware of really bad banner!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...achelAngel.jpg

I know. I know. It's such a failure that it should be deleted. But, at least I learned what I can't do while working on it. *sigh* So, let me know when you have the images available because I'd love to try, try again.

EDIT: Oh... That definitely needs more work before it's even a proper failure!

Old 05-14-2009 at 04:12 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

I have sent some pictures to a friend who's very good at reworking photo's so we might have something.
As I said I found some of her with brown hair and since she is undercover it may work. I also thought of trying to find a look alike so I'll let you know how that goes.
As for the danner I like it though the writting in the song is just a little hard for me to read.

Old 05-14-2009 at 05:30 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

How about this? I worked with the darkened image a bit more and changed the font and color on the lyrics:
Rachel & Angel: Darkness & Light:
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...chelAngel2.jpg

I hope this looks a little better. Now, I have to find where the lyrics are from, as I forgot to note that. // I'm baaaack! It's Yonder Mountain String Band's "Darkness And Light", yet another song I haven't heard yet like the lyrics of.

I look forward to having other images to work with or to finding someone who looks similar with the right coloration. The latter is much trickier I imagine.

Old 05-14-2009 at 05:40 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

Well my friend has worked her magic and we have two to work with so far. If your looking and see a picture that you think you can work with send me the link and I'll ask her if she can change the hair for us.

I'll P.M you the two picture in awhile.

Old 05-15-2009 at 03:52 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Natalia/Witch: I used one of the images your friend altered to create this banner though I'm still determined to work on one that really clicks for me. This is:
Devil or Angel? Rachel & Angel Loucellon
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...vilorAngel.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...helAngel-1.jpg

I'll be looking for some pictures on which she might want to darken the hair and/or eyes. I didn't gather a lot of pictures but plan to do more image collecting ASAP.

EDIT: I tried another banner for Rachel/Angel. This one is titled Angel Loucellon alias Rachel, and I got a bit artsy with filters and fades:
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...iasRachel2.jpg

Old 05-16-2009 at 05:19 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

This afternoon, our beloved cat, Rhett, was attacked and killed by a dog, meaning that I've been "off" today and found it hard to concentrate on RPing. In fact, I couldn't focus on much of anything. I decided to lose myself in banners at least until late tonight, when I might feel up to storytelling again. He was one of the most special felines who ever entered our lives, and it will take a long time for us to get over what happened. The neighbor whose dog it is shed what I consider crocodile tears and said, "I'll put him on a leash." I've never been a vengeful person, but I am full of hatred for that dog I will have to see every day while worrying when he will escape again. Rhett was in his own yard! I never despised dogs till now because that one killed a pet and got away with it instead of being put down to ensure that it doesn't attack again. Yes! I'm angry and in a lot of pain from this loss!

If you could read my mind... Raven Corbett
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...eadmymind2.jpg
The lyrics are from Gordon Lightfoot's "If You Could Read My Mind".