The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 04-09-2005 at 03:50 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Brushes Directory  Post [1]

Have a cool brush that you want to share with the rest of us? Any graphics resources you may have you can post here, to better equip the other members of the board with the most options possible. Just post your links here, and one of the mods will add them to the directory below:

Brushes Directory:
-None at the Moment-
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shadow/Han Solo/Brittany | Gender: Chipette | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,488 | Roses: 40
Old 05-05-2005 at 03:24 PM
Forgotten Angel
Wandering Child
House Patron
[Greed] I AM the Mafia!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

This site is my personal favorite for brushes. Annika is probably the best brush artist I've ever seen, and her brush galleries are quite impressive - and all available for download. ^_^

The Fifth Muse Brush Gallery

All [alone] he [turns] to [stone]
While [holding] his [breath] half [to] death.

[Terrified] of [what]'s [inside].
Forgotten Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2005 at 04:35 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Those brushes are very attractive and awesome! It makes me wish that I had photoshop right now so I could try them out. Do you know if any PSP 8 brushes are on the site?

Oh, and 5 roses for the awesome link. :D
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shadow/Han Solo/Brittany | Gender: Chipette | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,488 | Roses: 40
Old 05-06-2005 at 06:11 AM
Forgotten Angel
Wandering Child
House Patron
[Greed] I AM the Mafia!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Ah, she used to have PSP brushes, but she took them down. I'll see if I can make image packs of the Photoshop one for you. How does that sound? Just tell me which sets you want and I'll do it over the weekend. :) (And thanks for the roses!)

All [alone] he [turns] to [stone]
While [holding] his [breath] half [to] death.

[Terrified] of [what]'s [inside].
Forgotten Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2005 at 04:43 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

That's a nice resource and brush site too for stuff you might need. I've been going there for ages for stuff to use with my web design and graphics. Very nice. ;)

Eep, I'd say all of them but that would be evil. Let me see if I can snag a copy of Photoshop. I think they have the free trial I can check out on the official website.

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 47 | Roses: 10
Old 06-03-2005 at 02:30 AM
vergulde_draak
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Quote:
Originally posted by hide_your_face_11
ok i feel like..mad stupid for doing this..

but what is a brush?

i know of like the circular ones in Photo Shop 7.0 (my program)

but what are those on the links

they look cool and i'd love to use some..if i knew how???
The circular ones in Photoshop are brushes and so are those on the links. To use those on the links, just simply download anyone you like then go to Photoshop then go to your brushes menu-panel-thinegey. Look at the right side and you will see a small arrow. Click on the small arrow and a menu will pop up. Select load brushes and then navigate to wear you save the brushes you downloaded and then select the brushes you downloaded. Then you can use the brushes you downloaded. I hope it's not too confusing. PM me if you get confused or need help or something.

Ah yes... brush links
Adobe Exchange - you need to sign up but it's free to sign up
vbrush - site full of brushes. All for Photoshop 7. But has loads of links to other brushes for different versions of Photoshop.
Good Tutorials - not a brush site but chock-full of Photoshop tutorials.

vergulde_draak's Profile Send Private Message vergulde_draak's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Angelique | Gender: Temptress | Age: 29 | Posts: 361 | Roses: 2
Old 01-05-2006 at 03:15 AM
Angelic
Wandering Child
the blissful affliction

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I have some linkage. :)

Brushes for PS7

Exotika
Tere
Hybrid Genesis

you speak in riddles, your intentions turn me on
Angelic's Profile Send Private Message Angelic's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emily | Gender: a lady | Age: 28 | Posts: 715 | Roses: 10
Old 01-05-2006 at 03:48 AM
Oiseau de Chanson
Wandering Child
eyes, look your last

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Question---can you use Paintshop Pro 6 Brushes with Paintshop Pro 7?

Oiseau de Chanson's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 47 | Roses: 10
Old 01-22-2006 at 01:07 PM
Sarieish
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Quote:
Question---can you use Paintshop Pro 6 Brushes with Paintshop Pro 7?
The Answer, Yes you can. Just download them normally (If you don't know how, Save to the brushes folder...

C Drive > Program File > Paint Shop Pro > Brushes
(If you use Photoshop, then after Program File it should be in Adobe > Photoshop > Brushes )

If you find it doesn't work or whatever, then normally when installing the program it will come with a brush conversion thing (I've never used it) But it should also work. Just test and you'll find out... TYhough you might find yourself having to move a lot of brushes around...

Another little useful tidbit. IF it doesn't work, then make stamps (meaning, just use the brush (a dark colour) against a white backround. Save the image and open in PSP7, from there, use the 'Magic Wand' Tool to creat a selection of the white area. Go to Selections > Invert and then open to the brushes > Custom > Create (It's a little trick I like to use for getting some brushes from photoshop to PSP or the other way around)

There is a lot there. I'm sorry if it's not clear. If you need help PM and I'll be happy to help you a little better okay. ;)

Sarieish's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rachey | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 368 | Roses: 50
Old 01-23-2006 at 03:31 AM
Love the Lie
Wandering Child
Let Me Go Free

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Unknown Brushes

They have some awesome stuff there, make sure you read the rules first though because... well... that goes naturally with everything, right?
Love the Lie's Profile Send Private Message Love the Lie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote