The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » The Work of a Genius » Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 04-18-2010 at 11:26 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Open Banner Request  Post [1] »

I had the thought for this thread a long while back but never got around to it. If you are in the market for a new banner but aren't particular who makes it or would like to see what as many people as are willing could do with the inspiration of your character... post your request here. Please include:

Quote:
Character Name
AI Name
Link to character bio or Unmasking page
Link to a preferred pic or a source for pics
Suggested wording or mood for the banner
Any other preferences or request
If you are taking on the request, no need to post here. You can just PM your works to the person making the request. But keep in mind that if you do post here others looking for banners can see your work and may come to you with specific requests if they like what they see. And be honest... we all like marveling over other's graphic creations.

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 04-19-2010 at 05:35 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Well this was my idea so I figure I might as well break it in... I'm looking for some new banners for my return.

Character: Phoenix Mercer
AI: Jewel Staite
Mood: Anything that features her, which is by nature rather bright and bubbly. Just something to tout her return. She's the Lead Stagehand, woman in man's world if that helps any.

Character: Sebastian Dubois
AI: Paul Bettany
Mood: A consumate playboy and the new Chorus Master. Again just wanting something to celebrate his return

Character: Jean Sauveur
AI: John Cusack
Mood: The man who needs no introduction... I hope. ;) Jean is as dark and brooding as ever but again needs something new to spice things up.

Take on all, one, or none. I'm just trying to add a little new life to my siggy.

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 04-19-2010 at 03:04 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Character Name: Josue Rousseau
AI Name: Patrick Fiori
Suggested wording or mood for the banner: Ummm this is a difficult request, but it would be awesome if you did it for me...whom ever does the banner for me...just because I'm sure you all know better picture sites than I do...

So Josue or Marcus is color blind and has Tritanopia—Blue-Yellow color blindness. If you can make the color transition of a picture of some well known Paris icon frm Tritanopia to normal color spectrum that would be awesome. If it doesn't make sense just ask me :)

Character Name: Gabrielle Muley
AI Name: Trisha Krishnan
Suggested wording or mood for the banner: Ummm haha anything that is just her...I mean. Let's see...from shy girl to engagement....in less eight months...that's pretty life changing if you ask me ;) Maybe something like. "Restringing my life"...haha I'm not sure, if you can make that quote less cheesy, great...she plays the French horn, piano, and violin by the way. That's where I got restringing...and just because I was watching my friend restring his guitar. I don't know why.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 05-02-2010 at 05:41 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

So, no one makes banners that much anymore, yet we have amazing talent on here. C'mon guys, get in the spirit! Summer is approaching, which means busy rping, & we all need to be stylin'. (um, have I talked anyone into making me banners yet?!) I really need them.

Character: Mr. Myron Bolitar
AI: Christian Bale
Mood: he's a smartass, heart of gold, talent agent. now, this can be really fun. just play around with it. i prefer darker colors. not gothic-esque, but i'm not a bright color fan, & he's a man. maybe a picture, with a cheesy pick-up line, or just... some witty line. if you're not sure of lines, just PM the options. Also, I would love a Myron/Madeleine banner.

Character: Miss Rachel Day
AI: Lea Michele
Mood: think glee Lea Michele. She wears the cheesy clothes, bright colors, really perky. Rachel's dream is to become a star. But... like any actress, she has to start @ the bottom.

I don't like begging- BUT PLEASE MAKE ME A BANNER.

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Marguerite | Gender: Female | Age: 23 | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 05-07-2010 at 04:52 AM
Marguerite Aminta
Wandering Child
Opera Haunter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Character:
Elizabeth Westerholt

AI:Sarah Brightman

Mood:
Something dark, please. The words could be: Beauty is not on the outside... it is on the inside...

Made by MystMoonStruck
Marguerite Aminta's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 05-12-2010 at 02:21 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Marguerite: Hey there (welcome to the site!), I don't know if you've already gotten a banner or not, but I felt like making some. Sarah Brightman is such a lovely AI:

Elizabeth Westerholt 1
Elizabeth Westerholt 2
The Beauty Underneath
On the Inside
Beauty Within

If you'd like any changes, feel free to tell me! I'm trying to get back into the groove of RPing by making banners (Does that even make sense? *shrug*)

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-12-2010 at 03:25 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Character Name: Evea Perry
AI Name: Amanda Schull
Link to character bio or Unmasking page: http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=3330
Link to a preferred pic or a source for pics: None just anything that you can work with.
Suggested wording or mood for the banner: I would like one that says "did you ever really love me, or where you just lusting for me"
Any other preferences or request: I would love anyone to do one as I love seeing what people come up with.

Character Name: Cara Blaze Andovea
AI Name: Kristina Hermosa
Link to character bio or Unmasking page: http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=3313
Link to a preferred pic or a source for pics: None just any you can use.
Suggested wording or mood for the banner: What ever you can come up with that suits her.
Any other preferences or request: Would just love to see what people come up with.

Note: I would also love banners with the two girls together. Thanks.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Marguerite | Gender: Female | Age: 23 | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 05-12-2010 at 04:30 PM
Marguerite Aminta
Wandering Child
Opera Haunter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

I love the Beauty Underneath! I love them! Thank you so much! My favorite is The Beauty Underneath!

May I start using it?

Made by MystMoonStruck
Marguerite Aminta's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 05-13-2010 at 12:54 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Ha ha, of course you can start using it. :D I'm glad you like it. I got the phrase from Love Never Dies :)

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Samantha | Gender: Female | Posts: 25 | Roses: 10
Old 05-30-2010 at 08:59 AM
Samantha
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Pantoms-Opera.com Banner  Post [10] »

I made a Banner for the phans on this forum. I don't know where else to post it, so I'm putting it here.
Hope that's okay. Anyway, it's for anyone that wants it. I made it to link to this Website from my Links Page. :)

EDIT: I just now found the thread with TPO Banners. I totally missed it before I made this.
You're Banners are much nicer, I think. I'll use one of them for the Link here.

(Sorry for interrupting the thread.)

My name is Samantha. I'm the author of Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica, a thrilling novel. Details at www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
Samantha's Profile Send Private Message Samantha's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote