The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius The Persian's Writing
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Keebler Smurf | Gender: Lady | Age: 25 | Posts: 14 | Roses: 10
Old 10-03-2010 at 04:26 PM
Opera Tart
Wandering Child
Wicked witch of the south

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Life after the fire:Christine's story (Fan fiction)  Post [1]

Christine has not been to the Paris opera house since the fire, even when the managers rebuilt it. She just could not bare the pain that sat upon her shoulders and pierced her heart like a hot knife going through a stick of butter. For she did not want to leave Erik like she did. But she knew if she did not leave him he would have been tracked down by the mob that was coming after him, Then she would have felt even worse then she does now. After the fire Christine and Raoul started officially dating, and Christine never told Raoul but as she was dating him all she could think about was Erik. The look he had in his eyes while they where on the stage and how she felt, The warm feeling that lingered and still lingers on her lips and in her heart from that passionate kiss.

Amanda shouts to Benjamin as he is walking away. "You'r a thief walking away from the crime scene!" Benjamin looks at Amanda with a confused look "What are you talking about?" Amanda running to him and embracing him in a hug. " You stole my heart and where leaving with out a farewell kiss." Both smile and seal the deal with a kiss till the morning comes when it can be done again.
Opera Tart's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2010 at 04:28 PM
Opera Tart
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

She still never told Raoul this till three years had past and her first child was born the child's name was Erika. Named after the guy she loves and still loves to this day. Christine did not have to tell Raoul he got the hint when he heard the name of there Daughter. He really did not want to let her go but he knew she would never love him as much as he wished she did. So with every ounce of strength he let her go. As he did he gave her the house and every thing they owned together.Christine was not sure of what to do when Raoul told her the news but before she could do anything he was gone. He left her with only the thought. She knew she did not love Raoul but it still pained her to know that he found out that all of the love she gave him was not true. It was a figment of his imagination for it was never there.

Amanda shouts to Benjamin as he is walking away. "You'r a thief walking away from the crime scene!" Benjamin looks at Amanda with a confused look "What are you talking about?" Amanda running to him and embracing him in a hug. " You stole my heart and where leaving with out a farewell kiss." Both smile and seal the deal with a kiss till the morning comes when it can be done again.

Old 10-03-2010 at 04:28 PM
Opera Tart
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

It took Christine three years to get over him. She still to the day does not know exactly why she felt like this. But soon she figured out that she did deep down love Raoul the love might not have been as strong as the love she had for Erik but there was love in her heart somewhere for him. But when she got over him to a degree she could handle it she hired a sitter for her daughter. The sitter was her friend Meg who part time danced at the Paris Opera house. So when Meg got there Christine started the job hunt she walked for miles after miles. It felt like days then weeks then months she was walking until she finale came across a sign that read "The newly renovated Paris opera house around the next corner." Christine had an uneasy feeling in her stomach. Like the feeling of being sick or pregnant. The only thing that helped her to keep walking and turn the corner was the curiosity she had. She was curious to see what the opera house looked like. If it they still kept the same look that they had before it burnt.As Christine walked she was not aware of the tall man dressed in a black top hat and a suit was following her. The strange man followed her to a dark alley where he made a turn in to a passage that you could not see unless you where looking for it. Anyway Christine kept on walking till she got to a tall opera building she was in grate Aw for it did look exactly like it did before the incident that haunts her memories like a sickness you can't get ride of. She then noticed they needed stage hands so she decided to ask for the job. So as soon as she opened the door she wanted to walk back because the memories came back to her like a storm. But they only got worse when she got to the empty stage she steps upon the stage and stood there for a moment and she closed her eyes and saw the bright lights and heard Erik sing so she quickly opened her eyes and as she did she began to cry and fell to her knees. She began to pray with all of her heart she prayed as if she was talking to a real person in the flesh. " Oh dear god please tell me he is still alive and OK. I love him so much so please give me a sign that he is OK."
As she finished praying she got to her feet she had a rude a wakening. When a man dressed in a black suite, with a top hat dipped below his eyes hiding his face asked in a harsh voice " Who are you and what are you doing in my opera house?" Christine turned with surprise and shock for this guy strangle sounded like Erik but she knew it could never be him. For he had died a while ago. "I am here to apply for the job of a stage hand Monisure." Christine's voice was shaky as she said this and looked down at the floor and began to twiddle with the him of her dress.
Just then the guy said in a less harsh voice " What is your name girl?" Christine looked up at the guy and said in a low tone " My... my.. my name is Christine Daae." She curtsied. Just then there was a long silence in the room as the mysterious mans heart seemed to stop as he heard that name. " Well Mrs. Daae you sure have the job if you would like." He said as he began to walk away and left Christine on the stage lost and tring to figure out who he was and why he was acting so mysterious.

Old 10-03-2010 at 04:29 PM
Opera Tart
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Just then an older lady had came in and introduced her self as Rose Bell. knew the lady had to be older for lady's of there thirty's did not have much gray in there hair. "Mrs.Daae my I offer you a stay at this opera house?" Rose said this with a bright smile on her face which caused Christine to smile in acknowledgement. " I would love that but I have a three year old daughter that I can't leave at home by herself and I am sure her sitter has a life of her own." "Oh..." There was a slight pause then the lady began to speak again. " That should be no problem then she can stay in your room with you it should be big enough." She smiled again and gestured for Christine to follow. She brought Christine all the way to a room with an oak wood door. As the door opened a cool breeze flew through the room from the open window. As Christine looked around she noticed the tall mirror that was hung upon the wall it looked as if you can see through to a new life. There was a dressing table and a bed in there. As Christine looked around Rose said " This room was picked spacial for you I hope your stay will be pleasant I will send for a car to gather your child and your belongings if you would like." "That would be nice thanks." Just then Rose was calling numbers and giving information then she left and Christine was left examining her room.

Name: Meg | Gender: female | Posts: 22 | Roses: 10
Old 10-27-2010 at 01:01 AM
Jenna1oo00
Wandering Child
Academy Prima Ballerina

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

She was struck at the familiarity of her room. Wait a minute! She gasped.This was her old DRESSSING ROOM! Before the fire, before she married Raul, before she broke her beautiful poor Erik's heart Christine had been a Prima Donna. She had been a beautiful young girl of 23 then. She was around 29 now.She had never thought she would see this room again. Yes there it was. Her old cloak she had left behind the night she fled with Raul. She was surprised it was still there. 'Oh my holy God' she thought. Fathers violin. Still in perfect condititon. Just VERY dusty. " Oh by the name of Jesus!" she cried. For there it was. Erik's mirror. Should she? No. But wasnt she still in love with Erik? She was,but she was scared. 'What would be the harm?' she asked herself."Afterall.He should have gotten me.Not Raul." She wrapped her old cloak around herself after 6 years, took a deep breath and stepped through the mirror.
Jenna1oo00's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote