The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: | Gender: | Age: 26 | Posts: 122 | Roses: 10
Old 02-18-2006 at 03:50 AM
czybg
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Does anyone know af any godd sites for brushes for The GIMP? It's all I have.

czybg's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Vicki | Gender: Female | Posts: 6 | Roses: 10
Old 07-04-2006 at 10:44 PM
Sentimental
Wandering Child
little lotte.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Photoshop Brushes
Sentimental's Profile Send Private Message Sentimental's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hornet | Gender: Dalek | Age: 22 | Posts: 55 | Roses: 10
Old 07-25-2006 at 04:10 PM
Silverstream
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

I don't have any brushes, but my site Sugar Dream has a POTO layout!

Does anyone know where I can get .abr brushes that work for Adobe Photoshop 7.0?

Silverstream's Profile Send Private Message Silverstream's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 06-24-2007 at 06:01 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

I started looking through here and realized alot of the links were broken, which was a shame since alot of the galleries were really good. So I have updated a few links not to mentioned scooped out a few more... I hope this helps some people.

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 03-07-2008 at 10:28 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

How do you get Adobe Photo Workshop or anything of the sort? I wish to make my own banner (I'll try!) and such. I miht take a graphic design class in high school once I move, but I might go to my Gov. school, but I know they have a graphic design class regardless. So if you could point out a good programs that's free, easy, and manageable. (if there's such a thing)I'd really appreciate it..much more than I can spell it!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-07-2009 at 07:43 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Wow I'll have to look though all of those and see if they help me.
Okay so I don't know if this one will help anyone but it has some cool affects that people might like:

Luna.pic.com

Mirror
Blend
Tinge

Ect

It's really helpful for people like me who are learning.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-07-2009 at 03:22 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

I just downloaded Photoshop, so I'm still getting used to the ropes but these brush styles look really great. I hope to share some in the future with the rest of you.

By the way, Patrcia, normally Photoshop costs $100 something but I downloaded it for free on a website. Let me see if I can it again (and the tutorial video) and I'll PM it to you, if you want.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-17-2009 at 04:33 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

I had discovered this program that's close to PhotoShop for about 10% of the 100 dollar deal...(10% of $100 is 1o dollars right? Terrible at math during the summer). Well basically it's ten dollars! It's called PhotoPlus SE PRO (firs download the SE version then it will ask if you want to upgrade when you first run the program :) )

Second item to discuss....

How do you download brushes for Photoshop and then added them as a brush ??? Thankies :)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote