The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 07-01-2010 at 04:19 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [61]

Those are so so so so so so so so great, you random ran, you! *snuggles*

I love how easy you make it look, whereas, for me, when I *try* to draw, I end up offending all of the artisits around me.

I love "My Trumpet", "Happy Couple", "Impossible shape" and "Miranda" the bestest, although it was a tough call.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 07-27-2010 at 07:16 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [62]

And introducing...the best banner i've ever made I believe. Well, it was for my unmasking section so its way bigger than a banner but I hope everyone enjoys:

Maureen New Unmasking

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 07-29-2010 at 12:49 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [63]

That's so good! I love it! Of course it has to do not only with Idina Menzel, which is love, but it has to do with you, which is total and complete BAMF. So... yeah. I love it. Great choice in pictures and lettering.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 12-03-2011 at 08:59 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [64]

Wow, just realized I haven't been on my thread in a long time and being as I am not into my third year as an art major, I have lots more work to share.

First, I'll share some of the photo's I did for my photography one class, it was a black and white photography class and all we could use was a 35mm camera.

Things that Don't Belong

Reflection

Illusions

Hidden Windows in Alleys

3D Foundations Class:

This first project is made completely out of cardboard and mattboard
Upside Down Hot Air Balloon

Upside Down Hot Air Balloon 2

This next project is made completely out of wood.
Untitled

Graphic Design:

Using Adobe Illustrator, we were asked to create a wallpaper design that looked pretty but illustrated an unconventional subject. So, I decided to use things from Lady Gaga video's/outfits to make something beautiful. The result was this:

Lady Gaga Wallpaper

I really wish ya'll could see it up close, there are lots of really small details. Anyways, perhaps i'll upload more later. There is so much! Enjoy!

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote