The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » The Work of a Genius » Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 09-05-2007 at 12:59 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

Okay... as this is my first honest request I am notedly a little nervous... but here is:

Magdalena

A couple things to note... it's all changeable if you don't like. Also... it's really hard to find red head Cate Blanchett pics. So (and admittedly this is to toot my own horn a bit) I had to use a blonde one and play with it... I think it turned out nicely. And lastly the reason I was asking about the arabic earlier. If you look closely the script border is actually the arabic of her tatoo repeated (or as close as I could get)... that obvious can be removed if you don't like it.

ANYWAY... I'll stop making excuses for myself now. I hope you like it.

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lizzie | Gender: W-O-M-A-N | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,248 | Roses: 0
Old 09-05-2007 at 07:11 AM
Night feather
Wandering Child
Puppet Master

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

Oh I know it's difficult to find the dear Cate as redhead, it's usually only in films you see her red, which is unfortunate as she looks so damn fine with red hair. I would of course have preferred a picture where her hair actually is red, but god bless photoshop.

But anyways I actually do like it *smiles* it is a teensy bit blurry, but I can easily live with that, and about the Arabic, I totally love it, gives it a bit extra.

Repress And Restrain. Steal The Pressure And The Pain

Wash The Blood Off Your Hands. This Time She Won't Understand
Night feather's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2007 at 07:43 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

No problems... I had originally faded it a bit because I was a bit self-concious about my hair job. But... this is what it's like without that...

Magdalena2

/spam

<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 09-05-2007 at 07:50 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

As usual, all of your works are remarkable. You select wonderful images, match them with words that simply *click*, and the fonts are amazing--what you select and how you vary them.

Any Lazare/JDepp banner is worth viewing again and again. I do believe it's in use now, isn't it? It makes me think of Jean/Lazare battles, which are always delightfully devilish on both sides. I would love to have Easy witness one of these battles someday since he would be torn between defending Lazare and not wanting to topple Jean-as-idol from that pedestal.

The Oceane one seems to capture the descriptions of her. Scarlett always looks of sturdier stuff, but this image works extremely well.

"The past can not be cured." That describes a number of the walking wounded among our characters, doesn't it? It's an intriguing thought.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 09-06-2007 at 02:00 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

J,
Wowsers. *picks up dropped jaw* you are so good at this whole banner-making thing! I have a huge qustion for you about them, though. How on Earth do you get that font? You know, the one you used for the words "past" and "cured"? What is that font called? I see a lot of people use it, but I don't know how to find it, so I stick with my "safe" fonts-- the ones I ALWAYS use. Thank you.

Keep up the great work,
Chrissy

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2007 at 02:21 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

Well I get most of my fonts from 1001 Free Fonts. I believe they litterally have that many. You just go click on the appropiate icon of the font you want (Mac or Windows) and it downloads a zip folder. I get all the ones I want, export them all into a single folder then install them from the control panel.

That one in particular I do believe it called "Scriptina" or something of the like. Hope this helps.

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 10-01-2007 at 01:27 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

Who knows he wants to make Sam a banner? Jooooon doooooes...

My undying love goes to you if you make me another Geoff banner ^_^ Same size as the one I have now, but we shall talk pictures and quotes on AIM later, because I have two options and I want you to decide for me :p

And might I add, I have seriously never posted in here? What the hell? How is this possible? Oh well. Posted now :)

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2007 at 06:41 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

One for the fantastic Ran... need I say more
Maureen

And the standard Jon disclaimer: if you would like anything can be changed....

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 11-07-2007 at 02:49 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

OMG...I know you told me not to get excited so don't scold me for literally squealing right now. :) I absolutely adore it! I like the alternating colors and all of the pictures.

I woke up this morning and well, it just made me happy to see it. But geez, how late did you stay up? Not that I'm complaining cause once again, I adore it! Thank you!

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 11-10-2007 at 03:46 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

Oh wow! I love your Maureen banner and your Jean Banner (the one you have currently!) I didn't know you made it! You're really good with colors, backgrounds, and font selecting. *is jealous* Love them!
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote