The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 10-14-2009 at 03:14 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [81]

Thank you so much for the praise... I'm a simple person and it takes very few unsolicitied compliments to really make my day. I am more than happy to get you those banners... but I'm having a small hold up. I went so long between using my PS that when I opened it the other day it started yelling at me about how many updates I needed (cause what I really needed was to add my computer to the long line of those with to-do lists for me...). But it's been acting a little funky since I did the update and I'm thinking I may have to reinstall. So just be a bit patient with me.

And yes I am hoping to get back into RP. But with this also I need baby steps. Btwn work, school, home, baby on the way, moving in the near future, etc etc it's really best to just lead me than ask me. So I have Jean, Phoenix, and Sebastian active at the moment and if you want a scene the easist way to to just say "J! Go here and post (insert character name) for a scene with (insert character name)!" And if you want to throw in a little pointing and impatient toe tapping that might help too. ;)

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sharon | Gender: Female | Posts: 81 | Roses: 10
Old 10-16-2009 at 03:14 AM
Esgaroth
Wandering Child
Stage Crew

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [82]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daroga View Post
So I have Jean, Phoenix, and Sebastian active at the moment and if you want a scene the easist way to to just say "J! Go here and post (insert character name) for a scene with (insert character name)!" And if you want to throw in a little pointing and impatient toe tapping that might help too. ;)
No pointing and tapping of the foot here...Im not that brave!! But I will do a little begging and wheedling...PLeeeeeeeaze o puhleeeez...when you get the chance of course...perhaps have Sebastian go to Dormitory One and tell Gillian she cant loiter there?!

Esgaroth's Profile Send Private Message Esgaroth's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2009 at 01:54 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [83]

I have no idea how my Friday evening is going to shape up at this point (always a bit of a crap shoot). But if it is as tame as the last few have been then I will dedicate myself to cleaning up the dorms this evening. And in doing so I will go ahead and post you a reply there. ;) Trust me telling me where to go works best at the moment.

<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 10-20-2009 at 05:28 AM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [84]

I shall add to the requests, when you get ps working again with a request for an Isabella banner...not fussed if there's any text or what you put on it either. I'm good like that.

Also gonna request a Lily banner (Leighton Meester) and a Lily/Jaxyn one (Leighton/Ed Westwick).

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2011 at 04:19 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [85]

*brushes away cobwebs* So its been more than a little while since I was in here and I'm not technically making a true graphics post at the moment either. This is more of a public service announcement.

If I have made graphics for you in the past and the link is now not working... I have cleaned up my photobucket. I didn't get rid of anything I just moved some stuff around and sorted it a bit better for my own ends.

So if the link isn't working and you would like it to just PM me... or you can try adding "/Banners" between JonRugger*/filename

/end PSA