The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 06-15-2009 at 07:35 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Picturige? Oh, do you mean thinking of her in like a thought bubble? Humm that would totally world out! Since most guys debate whether to call their girlfriend/fiance/wife pretty or beautiful what about, "Is she pretty, beautiful, or gorgeous?" or "Obsession? More of passion." or did I just lose you there! totally an off morning/afternoon...mid-day? That's really cool that you are cousin. Sweet! *brain storms*

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 06-15-2009 at 07:58 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

No..Not a bubble. Just like pictures of her. And it's an obsession. He's like..evil. lol

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 06-15-2009 at 08:04 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

So you mean pictures of Rebecca and then....um admiring the pictures? If I'm wrong there should be no surprise.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 06-15-2009 at 08:06 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

Ummm, I mean whatever you think. Here's the outline- Jax is obsessed with Rebecca. Think of it like Phantom with Christine. That help? And do whatever you feel.

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2009 at 08:22 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

*embarrassed laugh just like when she fell down the stairs* Alvright (Just watched Dracula With Gary and W. Ryder) Alright...Phantom with Christine....Jax...with Rebecca...Alright I'll do my best :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sadly will be gone from now until the 29th (*she thinks if the doesn't find a way to get back on* of this month. Since I will be gone for such along time it , may|will take me a while to get to you banners (Kristen: two banner for you and for Bella..two for you?) If wrong, please correct me. Once i get back from my trip iwil work on you banners.
planning may take 30 minutes for the 4 of the banners and making them perhaps 15-30 per banner.
Sorry for inconvience :( truly sorry :(
If i have anything wrong with you banner number please PM me or something. i willmiass you all while gone.

<3 to all,
PJ

Old 07-04-2009 at 02:22 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Hates to double post :(

Here's Kristen's banners

Difference
Dodge
Exclusion Light
Hard Light
Screen
Normal

I promise that each of these are difference, but only the texts are different. The texts vary from the different effects that I've titled them.

And here's the last one

Tango

And for Scarlett...

Obsession

I hope I did what you wanted...I can agree this is terrible work. :( Hopefully, you may thing differently.

Any changes? Let me know ;)

Name: Adam | Gender: Male | Age: 35 | Posts: 24 | Roses: 10
Old 07-06-2009 at 08:28 PM
Eriksmasquerade
Wandering Child
Box 5 attendant

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

Hi. we talked about a banner. I gave you one picture already. here's another link also http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/...3280de.jpg?v=0

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/13...night-mask.jpg

" I shall watch the performance from my normal seat in box 5..."
Eriksmasquerade's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2009 at 08:33 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriksmasquerade View Post
Hi. we talked about a banner. I gave you one picture already. here's another link also http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/...3280de.jpg?v=0
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...hantom4184.jpg

Just so I have a universal place to look back at pictures.

And you wanted the text to say "Box 5 Attendant" and the shattered letters of Phantom of the Opera.

Name: Adam | Gender: Male | Age: 35 | Posts: 24 | Roses: 10
Old 07-07-2009 at 05:14 PM
Eriksmasquerade
Wandering Child
Box 5 attendant

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...hantom4184.jpg

Just so I have a universal place to look back at pictures.

And you wanted the text to say "Box 5 Attendant" and the shattered letters of Phantom of the Opera.
Yep. = ) Thanks.

" I shall watch the performance from my normal seat in box 5..."
Eriksmasquerade's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2009 at 07:58 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Quick question do you mind if I can add a few extra pictures and change the color tint palet so the picture can flow much smoother. The picture you chose are not exactly sparking for chesmistry ;)