The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius The Tombstone
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 05-29-2007 at 08:39 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Christina's Collages  Post [1]

Okay, there more like horrible banners, but hey, I try. Here's one I found. I didn't make it, but it's good. I didn't like the site I found it off of through, It bashes PotO: http://http://i34.photobucket.com/al...01/picture.jpg

and here's one I made. the original looks a lot better, but It wouldn't copy from photoshop, so I had to put it on paint: http://http://i34.photobucket.com/al...01/ballet2.jpg

Enjoy!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts

Old 06-09-2007 at 06:54 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elavielevenstar/14002424/

Lets see if it works now. *sigh* I'm somewhat new to this whole thing.

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,058 | Roses: 235
Old 06-09-2007 at 10:51 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Chrissy, I really like the collage. The color/tint is unusual, and the positioning of the images and how they are blended are quite artful.

However, You should have edited your first post since we aren't supposed to double post. Usually, people delete links that don't work, replacing them with ones that do. Also, posts should be at least 20 words long, with no spam. Even in a thread that you create, remember the 20-word rule.

Good luck on your art thread!

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Old 06-10-2007 at 12:57 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Sorry, there wasn't an edit botton. I found the picture actually. I have quite a few, but I can't get them to load!!! I promise, though that I will figure it out!

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,058 | Roses: 235
Old 06-10-2007 at 01:56 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

If you're displaying art that isn't yours, I think you're supposed to credit the artist whenever possible. The edit button should be on the bottom line of your post. If an edit button isn't showing up, you might want to check with a mod.

Also, I think this art thread is for your own graphics, not pictures found elsewhere. You might want to check with a moderator about this. The only exception in my thread is the rose graphic that showed up in my Yahoo mailbox, which has no identification anywhere I've found it. Everything else is my work--sketches, banners and wallpapers.

Are you going to display some of your art?

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Laura | Gender: Femme | Posts: 235 | Roses: 2
Old 06-10-2007 at 09:37 AM
Angel's Muse
Wandering Child
Mistress of the Keys

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

I believe the Edit button hasn't been showing up for a lot of members in this forum, including myself. I understand that you can't edit in certain places (i.e. The Daae Graveyard) but I PMed a mod about this. He is yet to get back to me.

Maybe the Edit button comes on once you've donated to this site or something?

Anyway, I followed the link and I found Elaviel Evenstar's work. I really love the wallpapers she's made. She's very, very, very talented.

Christina- Have you got a photobucket account? It would be easier if you used Photoshop to convert the images to JPEG or bitmap format (or something else, I believe Photobucket states the acceptable image formats), then upload them to your account. Then, instead of posting the image code, post the hyperlink (from Photobucket) of the images.

Angel's Muse's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Old 06-10-2007 at 08:26 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Yes! I have one now! Okay, heres one I made. Sorry if its not good, I'm somewhat new to this whole banner thing.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...26/ballet2.jpg

Enjoy!

Old 06-10-2007 at 08:27 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

*No edit botton*

ARGH! ITS TO SMALL!!! Well the print says "Let the dark walts begin let me wheel let me spin"

Name: Laura | Gender: Femme | Posts: 235 | Roses: 2
Old 06-10-2007 at 08:50 PM
Angel's Muse
Wandering Child
Mistress of the Keys

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Ah! I love that song! Hayley Westenra, right? She has a FANTASTIC voice.

Anyway, that aside, I have a few suggestions to make. How much did you stretch that picture? It's unclear and pixelated. Also, the text isn't very clear either.

HOWEVER, I liked the layout of it very much, especially the way the text is positioned in either corner. Bravo, brava, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Angel's Muse's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Old 06-11-2007 at 01:22 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

I didn't stretch it at all actually. I don't know what happened. The image was actually VERY big when I found it. I'll see if I can fix that or something. *eeps* sorry. I'm very new to this (as you can probabally tell) and I would like to thank you for staying patient with me. You rock!

This one, I made for Victorian Era Drama, or Krissy for her RPG character, Roslyn. But seeing as she already has one, it makes this pointless, but it was fun making none the less! Sorry if it looks really bad. I just learned to use photoshop like last week, so her chin looks bad and so does her arm. *eeps* sorry. http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...slynmarkII.jpg