The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius The Tombstone
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 26 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 01-22-2008 at 06:19 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Photo Essay Competition  Post [1]

This is the Photo Essay Competition. I rather enjoy photography, and I know a few of you members are accomplished photographers. The point of the pictures will change every time this competition is started. This is your task this month:

Using only photographs taken by yourself, no less than 5, no more than 15, demonstrate your idea of beauty. This can be anything you like. To help understand the ideas you are trying to communicate, you must send me a small explanation for every photograph. I will not look at these until after I have viewed your photos, so that I can get an unswayed first impression.

Consider camera placement, subject, how to make this theme of beauty your own, and other camera techniques. The more originality and creativity you show, the more likely you are to win.

You must send two PM's to me, Erik, by the deadline of June 1, 2008. Your first PM must be titled "Photo Essay Competition" and will contain your photographs or a link to your photobucket account. If it is a link to a photobucket account, please specify which photo's are for the competition or put them in a folder. The second PM must be titled "Photo Essay Competition Explanations" and they will, obviously, be your explanations. ;)

Have fun, and happy camera snapping to you all!

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 06-25-2008 at 08:34 PM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Oh, darn. I love photography, and I get here too late. When will there be a new dealine? I'd LOVE to play. Now I might finnaly be able to win something here! Possibly....

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts