The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » The Work of a Genius » The Persian's Writing
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: The Obsessive | Gender: She | Age: 22 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 08-05-2009 at 09:37 PM
The_Last_Refrain
Wandering Child
Chorus Girl

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

AAAAAHH can someone help????

I would quite like to maybe put a phic up on here but I can't think of anything interesting; I'll think of something, then remember its been done already *pulls at hair*
can anyone maybe suggest anything??I'd be so so grateful
thx
The_Last_Refrain's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 279 | Roses: 0
Old 08-05-2009 at 10:05 PM
Ange de Musique
Wandering Child
Blessed4Eternity

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

Hmm...well, I don't think this has been done, but here's a shot at an idea:

Write a story about Erik's son. Of course, he would be immensely talented, and have a normal, handsome face. There's loads of possibilities here. Perhaps the title could be: Erik’s Protégé. (?) Just a thought.

~Laura

"What you do in this life echoes in eternity."
Ange de Musique's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-05-2009 at 11:04 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

Depends on what sort of Phantom phiction you're into. Give us some more details like what pairing you like or what version you want it based on. It'd be easier to help you out that way.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: The Obsessive | Gender: She | Age: 22 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 08-09-2009 at 04:00 PM
The_Last_Refrain
Wandering Child
Chorus Girl

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

I'm easy; I've read the leroux novel,I've seen the movie and thats it; I've not read Phantom yet

PS Thankyes Laura!!
The_Last_Refrain's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-09-2009 at 04:46 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

I think that you're going with Laura's idea, but just in case, you could always have the age-old retelling of the story through another character's eyes. When in doubt, write about that is what I say.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 08-30-2009 at 07:10 PM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!!!!

I was sitting here thinking and humming POTO songs at random, and my friend called me her Little Phantom Girl. That really got me to thinking, and the thought kept echoing in my head. I thought of his past and his family..and what may have happened in the future for poor Erik. I saw someone suggest earlier that maybe he could have a son that was his polar opposite. Well, what if he had a daughter. I'll elaborate if anybody is going to back me up on this, if not then I'll just put it to rest, but I've already started pieceing the story together and it sounds kinda cool.
'

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hannah | Gender: the "weaker" sex | Posts: 501 | Roses: 110
Old 08-30-2009 at 10:31 PM
Madame le Courayer
Wandering Child
Make your choice!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

I've alway found the idea of a daughter rather than a son intriguing...she could have her mother's beauty and her father's talent (assuming she's born from an E/C ship)

Anyway, what if Christine had chosen Erik...and then eighteen years later their lovely, gifted daughter catches the eye of a certain bitter, spurned viscount???? Hmmmm....is that hot or just plain perverted?

Madame le Courayer's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2009 at 11:10 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame le Courayer View Post
She could have her mother's beauty and her father's talent (assuming she's born from an E/C ship)
Or vice versa. Many people forget that Erik's deformity could be hereditary. Not many people write about an E/C child that looks the way Erik did. She could also be like Christine and be utterly afraid of herself...interesting.

Name: Hannah | Gender: the "weaker" sex | Posts: 501 | Roses: 110
Old 08-31-2009 at 02:43 AM
Madame le Courayer
Wandering Child
Make your choice!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

Very cool idea....I wonder....Would she compose? Sing? Wear a mask? Hide away or be completely different from her father?

By the by, how much older would you say Raoul is than Christine? 2,3,4 years??? No more than five I imagine. If you added 18-20 years to that age we might have ourselves a rich, hansome lothario. Much more engaging in my opinion than the rich, handsome youth.

Just a thought....

Madame le Courayer's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 08-31-2009 at 06:26 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

All right, I have a problem with pacing. I'm good with slow, meaningful scenes, but I fall short when trying to create quick, sudden action. I feel that whenever I attempt something suspenseful, intense and quick, I slow it down too much and make it boring. Not good at all.

Any tips to remember when trying to write quick scenes without making them seemed rush and still make it captivating?

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote