The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 07-16-2007 at 08:26 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Ran's Phantasmic Masterpieces  Post [1]

So, I decided to share some of my artwork with you all. I did most of these for my art class in highschool. I am only posting a few for the moment as my computer is ridiculously slow loading photobucket and letting me get the url's. None of these are Phantom related but I do have some on the way...

Beauty and the Beast

I must say that this one looks better in person than scanned on a computer:
Light My Candle

This is my latest artwork, I did it around two weeks ago. For those who have read the book "Wicked," there is also a sequel called "Son of a Witch," and this drawing is of the cover of that book. As a comparison, I have the real cover and then my drawing. Enjoy:

Real Cover: Son of A Witch
My Son of A Witch

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose | Gender: Phantom XD | Posts: 6 | Roses: 10
Old 07-18-2007 at 02:10 PM
Intricantsyn
Wandering Child
All the Days Gone By

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Wow...Ran, I really love your drawings. Beauty and the Beast looks so realistic, exactly as they did in the movies. It's very detailed and very lovely, beautiful to a Disney fanatic. ;)

And the book cover. Astounding. Did you have the book cover there to work on/trace bits or do that freelance? I don't care what you did, it looks simply amazing and exactly like the cover. I actually like that one more because the cover has an amazing picture by itself and removing the text on yours was a great choice, imo, to really bring it out.

I really hope you'll post more, because these are simply marvelous. :)

Intricantsyn's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2007 at 07:18 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Thank you Rose, and on the book cover, I did it all free handed. I had the actual book to look at while I was drawing it, but as far as tracing it goes, that's impossible as the cover was smaller than the piece of paper i drew on. Thanks again and I will be posting more soon, hopefully by tonight. I'm working on something new too.

Edit-----I am posting more now.

Phantom Funny This was not my idea, I saw it on the internet and I thought it would look better on paper than on a screen.

Dark Phantom I don't remember where I got the idea for this one from...

Gerry Phantom

The Gershwin's are one of my favorite composers so I did a tribute to them: It got first place :)
Tribute to Gershwin
Tribute to Gershwin 2

Wicked

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 07-19-2007 at 05:55 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

I know I replied on the other site, but I just wanted to pop my head in and see how things were going with this new thread. And I have to say "WOW!! WE HAVE TO START A RAN FANCLUB!" Keep up the excellent wrok, buddy!!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2007 at 12:18 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Thanks Chrissy for all the encouragement and so forth. I am actually working on something new as I speak...I took the sketch pad with me to the beach, lol. It deals with Wicked and i'll leave it at that. :)

Old 07-24-2007 at 01:56 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Wicked? Did you say? As soon as you get home, put it up! I'm curious to see it!!!!

Love,

Chrissy

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Vera Lucia | Gender: female | Posts: 5 | Roses: 10
Old 08-11-2007 at 12:06 AM
oceania
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Great Phantom drawings. The one I love most is Erik offering free singing lessons. I would apply immediately!!!
oceania's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2007 at 05:32 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

So, if you know me, you know that I do not create banners however I decided to give it a shot with my MS Paint and Powerpoint. It's not much but I figured it was better than nothing at all. Here are two. They both feature my RPing character's Maureen Dawson and Jason Grey. Enjoy and don't be too hard on me:

Giving it away

Understand

Old 08-15-2007 at 05:49 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

YOU LIED TO ME! You said they were your first!! Ha, liar! Yours look like you've been doing it for years! Geez, Ran. lol. Those are AAAAAAAAAAA-Mazing!!!! I love-es them and I really hope you make more more. I'm starting a Ran Phanclub now. :D!!!!

Old 08-15-2007 at 10:43 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Thanks Chrissy and I swear I am not lying to you. They really are my first banners. The only way you can make a Ran Phanclub is if I can make a Chrissy Phanclub.:D Speaking of you and Beth, I made a banner for Beth. Many will not understand this unless you have read the conversation between Maureen and Beth at the Eiffel Tower. So here it is, and this is just one of the many I have left to make seeing as Chrissy has made so many involving Maureen. :)

Mr. Swan