The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 08-15-2007 at 10:05 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

OMG!!! RAN!!! *tacklehug* I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that!!!!!!!! yOu rock my socks!!!! That is awesome!! You know I love you, right? lol. That is soooo great. I loe it to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 08-15-2007 at 11:58 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Hmmm... I'm trying to figure out how I missed getting back here to comment. I think I discovered this thread during one of those wee-hours-of-the-morning visits, and I likely thought I'd remember to return later--which I obviously didn't. So, I'm here to add my praise.

The Phantom sketch is very clever and funny!

I'd love to figure out how to do larger banners, but Print Shop limits me to certain sizes available in Avery labels. Other templates are useless. But, I'd love to be able to figure out how you, Mascii and others do the beyond-TPO-size ones that can be used at other sites. So, I'll remain envious.

I'm curious about the Bethany one and might see if can can read the Tower posts.

"Dark Phantom" is a very good sketch, too, as is your drawing of "Gerick" (Or, is it "Gerrick"?). I hope you'll post more of your sketches, as well as GFX. Aren't banners absolutely addictive?! I've made more than I'll ever be able to use, but it's so relaxing and enjoyable.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 08-24-2007 at 02:44 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Yes, banners are addictive...it's like, I am never going to use it but I just have to make it. Thanks for the compliments on my sketches and GFX. I can do larger template sizes because all i have to work with is paint and powerpoint, lol. So, I don't really have a set size, I can make it however big I want to.

So, I have a few things to put up. Photography is art so I thought I would put up a few of the pictures I had to take in Art for the photography section.

Sky With Tree

Sunset

Sunset 2

Flowers

Tree Branches

I had to paint some things for Mr. Midway, guy's beauty pagent basically, for my highschool and the theme was James Bond. Here is the thing I had to paint for it. I don't know which Bond it is or if it even is one so don't ask please, lol:

Bond 1

Bond 2

I have some more stuff that will be up in a bit. Enjoy!

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2007 at 02:50 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

So, I have some more...these are a few sketches and chalk drawings I did, lol. Sorry Chrissy, but the Wicked one is not in this batch. I am finished with it, I just haven't scanned it yet. The ones below that have a month name on them were a part of a calender I had to do for Art. You had to pick a theme and draw each month according to that theme. I did Broadway shows. :D

Marching Band

Cats

Phantom Calender

Rent

Chalk Drawings for Pops in The Park:

My Name

Love Makes the World Go Round

Spongebob

One Banner:

Banner

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2007 at 06:07 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

You are amazing!!! Wow! I really really like those! I never knew someone could be so talented with calk!

Those photographs are so beautiful! Where did you take them? I looked at each of them for ten minutes, just staring. They were absolutly gorgeous!

And those calenders were so cute! Leave it to Ran to pull Broadway into everything! lol.

And your banner is so simple, that its entrancing! I love it! How on earth did you get those hearts on there? They were so cute!

Aren't banners just the most addicting thing ever? They are so fun to make. There is no way I'll use the banners I make, but they are just so fun to peice together! Kind of like a jigsaw puzzle, only, the puzzle goes how you like!

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2007 at 06:24 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Thanks Chrissy and the chalk drawings were just doodles...I didn't even take my time on them because we got there late and I only had about fifteen minutes to experiment. I took the first three pictures behind my house...I live in the middle of nowhere so, there are no city lights and stuff to ruin a good picture. Then I took the other two out at my highschool during Art class.

I saw my art teacher blow when I told her what my theme was...I think she got tired of me drawing Broadway and Marching Band stuff but then again, she gave me the option so I took it and ran with it. Some of the other months are Annie, Fiddler on the Roof, Beauty and the Beast, Grease, Wicked, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, The King and I, Evita, etc....you get the point, lol.

As to the hearts, I have a font on my computer that incoporates little hearts into the text and that is how it was done. Nothing special...just an effect the font had. Thanks so much again...I swear as soon as I can figure out how to work my new printer, i will have the new wicked one scanned. It's of Elphaba!

Old 08-25-2007 at 07:45 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

Sorry to double post but I made two banners last night and I just have to put them up. I finally got around to making a Beth and Maureen banner. Chrissy, just in case you don't remember the line on it, it's the first thing Beth ever said to Maureen:

A Beautiful Friendship

The Essence of Maureen

Old 08-25-2007 at 08:27 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

Wow! I love those! I love the "Beautiful friendship" one. Are you trying to make me cry? lol. I remeber that line clearly. On the roof, right? So cool. I also really like "The Essence of Maureen" That is so cool, and so like her, to lay on the ground! lol. I really love those! Please please please please keep it up! I heart them!!! I will continue to stop by and give you support, for have never ceased to give it.

Old 08-26-2007 at 07:58 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Thanks Chrissy and no, I wasn't trying to make you cry, lol and yes it was on the roof. Maureen threw her ring off the roof and then suddenly, this timid little Russian girl was speaking to her. Thanks again for all the support. Here is another one...a Maureen one that I think I am actually going to use:

Why Not

Old 09-03-2007 at 04:46 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Well, I don't want to double post but I figure it's okay for now. Three More Banners for Maureen. A note about the first one, the image on the right of the banner is a real pic of Idina as a teen. Kinda funny looking to me...she looks so young, lol:

The Loss of Innocence

Dress Up

Maureen