The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-16-2009 at 05:21 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
PJ's Banner  Post [1]

Okay you guys! I'm really excited for my senior year. I think I have all my college things in order soooo, I hopefully can make it into one of the few that I apply to *Asian Pessimist...*.
Anywho! I think that my classwork is complex, difficult, but I will need some outlet to expel my creative energy...That's where you come in :)

My profile at Photobucket is ErikismyAngel5 (the same as my old username) and ummm yea. I Hope you like my work?

NO ROCK THROWING!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 05-23-2009 at 01:00 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Hey, you have GREAT BANNERS! I wish I had the stuff to make banners, but sadly I do not. BUTTTTT.... I was wondering if I could be your first request for a banner! If you could do a Scarlett/Mortimer one it would be great! Scarlett's AI: Lisa Edelstein and Mortimer's AI: Cary Grant [[I think]] Anywho, thanks! :D

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-23-2009 at 02:35 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Oh my Gosh! Yay! My first comment. Thank you so much! I would love to do a banner for you! Just send me the text, quotes, pictures (URLs) and anything else that you have in mind that you really would like on your banner just tell me. :D Just so you can get exactly what you want just give me a description of what you want :D Message or post here thank you :D

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 05-23-2009 at 03:12 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Alright, Here are the pictures that I would like:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/enterta...09babcb40f.jpg

http://www.yuddy.com/articleimages/cary%20grantNzM=.jpg

And for the wording I was thinking either," You're beautiful, I can't deny it," Or, " You make me look good." Either one. If you want to check out our RP it's in Le Cat Corner. It could spark some ideas.

Made by Cassie!

Old 05-23-2009 at 03:38 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Interesting, and sugar coated candies (a new says around the school I don't even get it)

Alright, this is exciting! Oh my gosh haha! My first few banners! YES! Alright, I will do my best to make exactly what you want. I hope I don't disappoint.

PJ

PS. I can't get to your banner just quite yet, because I've been drafting one lately, and I haven't had much time to work on it. So I'll take a look at your pictures and start thinking about a draft :D Thanks, sorry for the inconvenience.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~ **~~

May 28, 2009

Never mind, I got a strike of luck and I just finished it :D

I hope you like it ;)

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...yourmind15.jpg

Old 06-15-2009 at 01:56 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Hey girl! Would you mind making me a Talin/ Scarlett banner? Or a Myron Scarlett banner? I really liked the pic that you used for Scarlett in your last banner that you did for me. If you could use that one, it would be AMAZING! Love you!

Made by Cassie!

Old 06-15-2009 at 02:12 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Alright, I'm going to look their AIs and stuff as such :D Thanks for the request :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~

EDIT: So you mean Taln Chase? Right? Just checking ;)

Name: Scarlett | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 06-15-2009 at 04:40 PM
Belle Ballerine
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

1st request ever.
can u do a jax rebecca banner please and thanx!

Belle Ballerine's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2009 at 05:21 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Can you please give me the full names of Rebecca and Jax's AI. :)
Thank you so much for your request.
Any other effects, colors, texts, or RPing threads that you want a quote from that you want on the banner please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks.

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 06-15-2009 at 07:11 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

My cousin is sitting right beside me, and she is too lazy to log in, so I'm speaking for her as of this moment. Lol.
Emily Deschanel & Hugh Jackman
And since this is a banner for Jax, she would like a picture of him and kinda' picturige of her, do what you do best, with like the words, "My new Obsession" or something along those lines. Play around with it. Tons of creative reign on this one. :)

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote