The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Adam | Gender: Male | Age: 35 | Posts: 24 | Roses: 10
Old 07-10-2009 at 05:07 PM
Eriksmasquerade
Wandering Child
Box 5 attendant

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
Quick question do you mind if I can add a few extra pictures and change the color tint palet so the picture can flow much smoother. The picture you chose are not exactly sparking for chesmistry ;)
ok. No prob. = )

" I shall watch the performance from my normal seat in box 5..."
Eriksmasquerade's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-13-2009 at 05:22 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
Hates to double post :(

Here's Kristen's banners

Difference
Dodge
Exclusion Light
Hard Light
Screen
Normal

I promise that each of these are difference, but only the texts are different. The texts vary from the different effects that I've titled them.

And here's the last one

Tango

And for Scarlett...

Obsession

I hope I did what you wanted...I can agree this is terrible work. :( Hopefully, you may thing differently.

Any changes? Let me know ;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay so I've looked back at these banners and I personally hated them so I did a bit more detail and I bought a few other programs with various effects and stuff, so maybe the picture will be better :(

Scarlett

Obsession v.2

Kristen, I definitely will work on yours it's just that I'm running out of computer time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dance With Me v.2

Obsession v.2

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-14-2009 at 05:44 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

I hate to double post, but it would only make sense for for me and maybe for some OCD people.

Since I have not mentioned Eriksmasquerade's banner....

Phantom of the Opera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Alright this is for La Masque's new character Anastasia, who is amazing!!!!

The reason why it blinks is because the image depends on the loaded state of the window so wait until the entire window is loaded and then when it finally load it should flow the animation clearly.

To add this as your banner plug this code in:

[CENTER*][IMG*]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh216/ErikismyAngel5/Puddingsbanner.gif[/IMG*][/CENTER*]

**inorder for the coding to work correctly just take out the * (stars) from the braketed portion of the code. Any question ask me:D

Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Since GIF is not allowed :( here's a few subs.

Annie v.2

Annie v.3

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 08-07-2009 at 06:52 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

Okay so I hate to triple post, but just as an update I got Photoshop now. Trying to see what it's potential reaches, but if not I got my Photoplus which is amazing too :)

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 08-07-2009 at 07:30 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

Gotta love Photoshop... If you are interested in a task to play with to get you started I would love a banner for really any of my characters. I guess I should probably make the request for Sebastain since he is as of yet bannerless...

But if you are interested in dabbling in it here's some links you may find helpful or feel free to google their AIs...

Jean Saveur (John Cusack)
Phoenix Mercer (Jewel Staite)
Sebastian Dubois (Paul Bettany)

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2009 at 12:09 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

Because I can't and will no read your mind J, I made a basic banner for Sebastian, added variations between the version and didn't know which version you would like better...sooo you can chose because I'm an undecided artist. :) i think...

Phoenix and Jean are the first hit-"I love it" kind of deal. I just didn't know what to do for poor Sebastian. I hope you like me....

Jean Auguste Sauveur

Phoenix Mercer

Seabastian ~~ and this is the boring one...the originator of them all...seriously ;)

Seabastian v.1 ~~ this one has a small splat in the background because I started playing around with the brushes in PhotoPlus and I got carried away with the other versions...

Seabastian v.2 ~~ because this is the lightest of them all and I didn't know what you wanted...

Seabastian v.3 ~~ this one has loads of splats because I'm jst bored with my artistic taste...I guess it could bring together class with fun...:)Flass....

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 08-09-2009 at 01:15 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

Wow a whole post just for me... I feel honored.

They are really great darlin' you have quite a knack for textures which I quite envy. They're all great but I think my personal favorite is the Phoenix banner if I had to choose... But I think Sebastian needs a day in the sun so I'll be putting up one of those very soon. Thanks again so very very very much!

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 08-11-2009 at 06:35 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

Great art! I was wondering if you could make some banners for my new character Jayden Skott- AI: Sandra Bullock. I posted her profile up so you have something to go by.
<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2009 at 06:52 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

Thanks J Oh yea and of course you get an entire post for you. :angel:

I didn't know whether it was Jayden or Carmen since you had both in your profile...soooo I took the liberty in making the same banner with both names. Sorry if you hate it, I'm feeling terrible and I didn't want to leave you empty handed while I'm gone because my time on the net is either secret from the parents or timed...

I'm sorry if the film strip seems cliche but I had to try it out on someone... If you want me to do another banner (because at midnight I'm wide away but I can' think of anything catchy) with a quote, phrase or something security/sexy/guard-ish just let me know Told you I couldn't process much

Carmen Skott

Jayden Skott

Hope you like them *smiles*

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 08-12-2009 at 06:56 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

Ohhh! Me Love. I'll post it soon when I re-do my Masque first thing :)

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote