The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius The Tombstone
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 06-16-2008 at 10:25 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [191]

awww I wish I had some 3-D glasses but anyway like both of the banners and believe it or not I've actually been following the rps between Nessa and Fabian. Anyway very nice banners Chrissy :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-17-2008 at 05:33 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [192]

Thank you.

I have two banners for Summer (<3 ya!) because she's awesome like that!!!!!!!

Scott White

Scott White-- colored

Hope you liked!

C'mon people! So close to a second thread!!!!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts

Name: Summer | Gender: Female | Posts: 557 | Roses: 7
Old 06-17-2008 at 05:39 PM
maskedsinger
Wandering Child
Northen Downpour sends its love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [193]

LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM AND YOU!!!!!! Oh my god they are soooo freaking beautiful I could kiss you. YYYAAAYYY!!! *does happy dance with Chrissy!!!*

<3

Scott v.2 Scott v. 1

Chace v. 2 Chace v. 1 Scott v. 3
Jasmine rocks!! Thanks girl! As Well as Chrissy!
maskedsinger's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 06-17-2008 at 05:44 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [194]

hey Chrissy I like the Scott banners but I was wondering if I could make a request... could you do a couple Edmund/Bella banners... if you could that would be fantastic... thanks a bunches :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 06-30-2008 at 05:54 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [195]

Having done Bethany Swan banners, I can truly appreciate the wonderments of the first one in Post 182! That is verrrrry nice!

It's not the only one, of course. I've been away so long that I have a lot of art to catch up with, especially on Sculpted Angels! So, I shall be exploring this and other threads and adding comments on my post~unless others come along after me. You're closing in on 200 posts and will be starting a second~meaning that I'm very far behind as a graphics fan! I have a lot of looking to do before I begin creating once more.

Now, I shall go look at some other banners and other graphics then note my admiration here!

In Post 177, you said that banner isn't one of your best, but I think it's fantastic! I can't imagine what it takes to achieve the effect you did. I've tried lots of tricks, but I don't think I achieved anything like that! I'm really looking forward to looking at more of your work.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Old 07-05-2008 at 06:10 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [196]

Sorry I couldn't do a Bella/Edmund banner... I looked up Sophia Myles and all I got were pictures of raw chicken. Seriously.

But, on a lighter note, I have a pretty awsome Bethany/Edward banner which I think is lovely.

It can be found Here!!! I hope you like it. I love it. I am fully aware of how moody Edward looks, but it was one of the only pictures I could find on Yahoo!searches that I could work with in which he was clean shaven and had hair. Speaking of which, Jake is Heath Ledger's daughter's godfather.... aww....
Alright, anyways I hope you enjoyed.

L'edit
Somehow--I'm not sure how, but somehow I managed to find two good Sophia Myles pictures. I like them so I made a banner for you, Haley. Hopefully it makes up for the missing Bella/Edmund banners... *begs* I'll have to apologise to Jasmine, however since it looks similar to your current one. So Jasmine, if you're reading this; I'm sorry. So here's the banner: Bella Banner!

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts

Old 07-05-2008 at 05:24 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [197]

MY THREAD! MY DOUBLE POST! GET OVER IT!!! Jay kay...

So I have dos more banners for you. They are Bethany/Edward since I love them muchly.
Dreaming of you
^Not as good as the next one since Edward looks a little drunk or something...

loving you
^I. Love. This. One.... Except her arm.... But I think the banner makes sense. To those it doesn't let me explain: Bethany was in love with Beua and Edward was in love with Pandora. When they met, they didn't want to fall in love, maybe even couldn't fall in love. But after a while, they ended up doing so, even though they didn't want to be in love again. But now, they are in love and won't admit it until later. Right, Ran?

But I hoped you enjoyed...

POST 197!!!! WHOOTS!

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 07-06-2008 at 01:52 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [198]

Wow, fantastic banners! As soon as I get my RP character up, can you make one for me? Pwease?
Your banners are AWESOME!

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 07-09-2008 at 10:30 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [199]

I'm post 199 which means one more and you get a new thread! I think that's sign enough that everyone enjoys your banners, I know that I do. Also, Bethany and Edward make my day even though they are dealing with some pretty tough things at the moment. They don't know that everything is going to be alright, but we do, lol. I love the banners! The last one is perfect. The saying does fit them well and once again, even though we know that they love each other, they won't admit it until later. And color banners are always nice but there's just something about black and white ones that I like more. I don't know why, I suppose it's just personal preference. So, even though both banners are great, I really love the last one. Added to my folder of Chrissy banners. :)

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts

Old 07-15-2008 at 01:15 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [200]

LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

So I have two banners for you guys! One specially for Tianna for her new charrie and one for my own addiction to Bethany/Edward.

Vaylin banner

^This is my first time using this one effect so bear with me. If you hate it, let me know.

Bethany/Edward
^Not my best. Guess where I messed up?