The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius The Persian's Writing
Remember Me?

View Poll Results: How is it?...(the story, is what I mean)
it's okay (3-4 stars) 3 16.67%
I love it! (5 stars) 11 61.11%
HATE IT! (1 stars) 0 0%
not sure..... (n/a--unsure) 3 16.67%
horribly written, but nice idea! (2 stars) 2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-17-2010 at 10:59 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [171]

Hello people who surprisingly still wish to read more :)

I am currently working on the next chapter. I'm not exactly sure when it will be done. Now that I have other obligations (school, choir, and five other choirs, and such) the date that I will have it written out is unknown, and that excludes editing. I'm really thinking about what's going to happen next because everything before this was pre-written and all I had to do was edit and tinker around with it. Now I actually have to write!...great! Hopefully I'm still up to par. :) Wish me luck ;)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Diane | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 142 | Roses: 10
Old 02-08-2011 at 07:07 AM
death_shadows
Wandering Child
Opera Spirit

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [172]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Away View Post

I am currently working on the next chapter. I'm not exactly sure when it will be done. Now that I have other obligations (school, choir, and five other choirs, and such) the date that I will have it written out is unknown, and that excludes editing. I'm really thinking about what's going to happen next because everything before this was pre-written and all I had to do was edit and tinker around with it. Now I actually have to write!...great! Hopefully I'm still up to par. :) Wish me luck ;)
hurry oh please hurry! I check in every so often to see if there is more.

*In every shadow there is light, in every tear a smile. In death I know there still is life that lingers for awhile.*-Anonymous

●I am but a mere black rose....I am but the shadow that cloaks the night, forever bond to darkness...yet am I really such a fright?●

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." -Romeo

"I felt myself shrinking and shriveling before her clear, candid gaze. I was once more that small boy, twisting a napkin around my finger in absolute terror that my request would be denied. Such a little thing, really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right."-Erik from Susan Kay's Phantom-
death_shadows's Profile Send Private Message death_shadows's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Eyvette | Gender: female | Posts: 41 | Roses: 10
Old 02-27-2011 at 07:44 AM
littlelotty004
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [173]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Away View Post

Ive just caught up on the tale and it just left me wanting more!
:D cant wait!

I dont know what to believe in any more.....
littlelotty004's Profile Send Private Message littlelotty004's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rachel | Gender: Senorita | Posts: 99 | Roses: 10
Old 10-25-2011 at 06:28 AM
operaghost94
Wandering Child
I've decided, decided....

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [174]

I'm back after... Wow, I don't know how long. How's this gonna end? Don't leave me hanging! :O

And thus, she stands there. Watching, waiting, and hoping that she will not have to betray her Angel of Music.
operaghost94's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote