The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius Sculpted Angels
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 11-02-2009 at 12:42 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31]

Wondering, dearest, can you do the Crime Scene thing you did to Calvin's banner, but put Rebecca in it? I like the background :) & Also I'm requesting a Myron/Jennifer.. but I can wait til' our scene & their relationship progresses.

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 11-03-2009 at 01:54 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32]

Here you go, Erica!

Rebecca - Crime Scene

If you want any changes or want another banner, feel free to tell me.

And yeah, I'll do the Myron/Jennifer banner later, when our scene progresses so that I can get a better sense of their relationship.

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 11-03-2009 at 02:52 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33]

GRIN! Thou art make-ith banners? Would one request be of too much to ask?

I would love a Grafton and Arielle Banner because they both are...unique different and it just works within the circumstances that they are put in...and I have faith in their relationship!

Grafton's AI is...whoa...blank moment!----Aaron Eckhart! ha! and Arielle I believe is Amy Adams.

Their first scene--out of two was in the Cafe la Roses (I got the location...but let's just call it the cafe..) and their current scene is on the Roof...I think the cafe will help the most. I've used the saying Polar Opposites with them...so something that embraces that Idea will do justice ;)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 11-03-2009 at 03:31 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34]

AHHH I LOVE IT ! :) thanks so much

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2009 at 07:45 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35]

PJ! Sorry for having taken a few weeks, but here's your Grafton/Arielle banner:

Opposites Attract

If you want any changes or more banners, please tell me!

A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 11-20-2009 at 01:48 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36]

Awww no it's perfect! I LOVE IT! love it! and Guess what! LOVE IT! Yes. Thank you so much!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,307 | Roses: 0
Old 11-20-2009 at 12:46 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37]

Could you make me a banner with all three of my boys. I have Calvin Booth (David Boreanaz), Kypton West (Josh Groban), and Talin Chase (Jesse Spencer) I don't really care what you do I just really want a banner with all three of them in it.. thank you much :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2010 at 03:27 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38]

Hello...:) *throw confetti* since my lovely computer is in the shop I have minimum access to programs...that's where you come in :)

I would love either/or/and a unmasking banner or banner for my lovely new character Josue Rousseau. His nickname is Marcus but he sorts hates that name, but it has grown on him. His AI is Patrick Fiori and yea :) giggle...I love the man...thanks!!!

Old 03-03-2010 at 06:15 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39]

Here y'are, PJ. They're pretty much the same. The only difference is the font:

Josue Rousseau1

Josue Rousseau2

As always, if you'd like any changes, feel free to tell me!

Ah! And Haley! I'm sooo sorry. I totally owe you a banner or three!

Old 05-31-2010 at 05:48 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [40]

(Double posting - but my last post was in March!)

I made a banner and an unmasking for my new charrie (in the approval process) ... drum roll, please...

Herr August Wilhelm Zoller:

August Zoller - Banner
August Zoller - Unmasking

Can't wait 'til he's approved!

EDIT: And to signal the departure of my first charrie, Evelyn Aldridge, I made a little farewell banner for her, which will be in my signature until August is approved.