The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Unmasking
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 01-03-2008 at 11:49 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Aurèlien Renard  Post [1] »

a u r è l i e n . r e n a r d
The ex-Englishman who is so often mistaken for a Frenchman cause of his French name from his French mother. A composer yet he hardly does any work. An Opera Manager yet he doesn't take responsibility. With Jeckell & Hyde behaviour, Aurèlien can be kind and caring one minute then grouchy and rude the next. Yet his boyish looks keep on fooling you. He can't stand most of the performers in the Opera House, especially the Lead Singers. For his own big ego often clashes with them. Those who do bother to dig deep inside the shell will find a man who is passionate about the work he does and the women he loves.

[d][i][s][c][u][s][s]
love.or.love.to.hate
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 01-03-2008 at 12:15 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Auuuuuuurrie! XD

Do I really need to reaffirm my love of all things Aurrie? Hmm? Okay, here goes...I love Aurrie! <3 He amuses me as much as he scares Isabella and intrigues Sadie (Saurrie rocks!) with his weird antisocial and yet not, ways and general demeanour.

*snoogles him*

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 27 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 01-03-2008 at 04:10 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

OH****, it's an Aurrie. Let's talk about how glorious Aurrie is. He is SO glorious. And all those Aurrie/Roza moments! *Fangirl!!* Like the tango we had been planning for, like, a month, and the BATHROOM SCENE, and the eavesdropping part in the dormitories, and and and...there are so many! Not that that's really a surprise. I mean, he IS the Drama King of Awesome Hair, after all.

More Aurrie, yesplease. :D

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 01-27-2008 at 03:12 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Oh my goodness...where to start with this man! He and Lorel have a very...interesting relationship. And to think it all started WAY back in the kitchens with Marya. All he had to do was brush her hair from her face just once and she was in love with him forever! Then came all the "save your life" "almost marry" "I love you, I love you not" "Rozaliya caused confusion" and finally the "are we really over?!" You can't not love Aurrie!! ^____^

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2008 at 04:33 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

I love all the drama that I've put poor Aurrie through all these years. I think he's gotten a little bitter because of all he has been through too. He now needs someone to bring out the good in him again. :)

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2008 at 09:41 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

*cough* I'd so offer Isabella except she's very scarred and somewhat grieving right now. Sadie would go for it though I'm not sure if they wouldn't kill each other...it could be interesting, though. And Lily...well I'm excited for the Lily/Aurrie thing we have discussed, although it won't be the type of thing you're looking for.

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2008 at 11:30 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

I can't remember what the Lily/Aurrie thing was. Can you remind me?

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)

Old 11-23-2008 at 03:21 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

To take the heat off Lily/Jaxyn, she was set to befriend Aurrie and make Frederick believe she's dating Aurrie instead so that he would go after Aurrie and leave her free to see Jaxyn.

Old 11-23-2008 at 08:28 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Oh yes!! I remember that. Yeah so Frederick would go after Aurrie again with "I KEEL YOU!" and Lily and Jaxyn could run off together. Hee hee.

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 06-18-2009 at 03:50 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

Hi, Hollie.

Would it be possible for us to do an Aurelien/Madeliene scene? She's my newest character, and I made her the ballet mistress, which gives them reason to meet-- possibly clash or something-- and all that jazz. :)
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote