The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Unmasking
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 01-04-2008 at 05:15 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Maureen Dawson  Post [1] »

Maureen Dawson
Quirky, spontaneous, and eccentric might describe Maureen Dawson better than any three words could ever hope to do. Having long since passed the point where she suppressed her talent in the music world and her personality in life, she is confident in her abilities and has learned to embrace what makes her unique. Her motto, act now and think later, provides her plenty of fun and lots of consequences however she continues to use it as the deciding factor in many situations. Confident as she may appear to be, she still has her insecurities, a façade playing constantly on her face. The memories of her past filter through her brain despite her efforts to repress them, haunting her every hour of every day. She takes every day as it comes, each one bringing another challenge or presenting her with a consequence of a previous action that she has to fix.

Read More...

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 01-04-2008 at 05:40 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

OMG! It's Maureen! Yay! I love Maureen. Oh yeah, and Beth loves Maureen although she doesn't show it as much anymore. But on that note, I would love a little reconciliation scene (at last) between those two...

Aaaaaaaaannnnndddd.... I just want to add just how much I love Maureen. I love her thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much *holds out arms as far as they can go* Whoots for Maureen!!!!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 01-04-2008 at 07:48 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Maureen is awesome. She's quirky, she's fun... She acts like a real person. She has a fully-formed background which is both interesting to hear and interesting to RP around. The "doomed" relationship between Maureen and Alexander was so much fun because Maureen had so much hidden depth and responded so reallistically. I really do love your charrie. Plus, Idina is really cool. (Don't tell Chrissy I said that-- she'll have a field day!)
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2008 at 02:58 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

WHEE! ITS MAUREEN! Love Maureen, Love Ran, and I love our RP scenes! 'Tis great. We need some more plottage and scenes when you get back as well as delving into more drama. MWHAHA!

hearts,
Moi et Bethany

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2009 at 01:25 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

*poke*

I miss RPing with you.

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 06-27-2009 at 06:53 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Due to recent events, Maureen and Pieter have went their seperate ways (possibly for forever, or just now, we haven't really decided. There is the possiblity that they might get back together in the future) but the point is...Maureen is single and as goes Maureen...single also equals promiscuous. Having been with Pieter for over a year, I've decided to have her go back to being a bit on the wild side. I shouldnt have to come right out and say what that means, I'm sure everyone gets that. Now, that being said, if anyone is interested in having a scene with Maureen, she's up for just about anything.

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 06-27-2009 at 07:03 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Hey Ran how about a scene? Garrett would be a good choice since he sees so little actiona this days... but I have Calvin and Talin up for grabs too.... just decide on the one that intrigues you the most and let me know :) only if you're interested of course.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2009 at 06:25 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

We need "Meth" A-SAP!!! I miss them. And I mean, now it'll only be for a short time, but its better than nothing. And I love RPing with you and Maureen is it Shhheeeiiit.

Its cool how Beth is married to Edwrd and BFFS with Maureen. Its crazy. *sings "its a small world afterall"*

Old 07-27-2010 at 07:59 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Bumpin' this thread because I freaking love Maureen and adore you, Ran!!

It's been a blast RPing Maureen and Madeleine as best friends-- I'm sad that JPG Botique stopped responding because that was so much fun! They compliment each other well and I love how things are between them. Masquerade should be interesting between them...

Speaking of interesting Masque scenes, I'm getting a bit of a soft spot for Maureen/Santiago... whatver they are. I'm not sure if "friends" quite fits, but they seem to have a lot more to talk about than I could have ever imagined! I look forward to seeing where that goes.

Anyways, love you and love your bad girl! Keep up the amazingness!