The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Opera Patrons » The Graveyard
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 01-04-2008 at 10:04 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Edward Delaney  Post [1] »

Edward Delaney
Edward, one of the serious types with a gleam of mischief in his eye at all times, sees things differently than most people. Being an artist and photographer, he immediately takes note of every detail in a place, person, or a thing when he sees them for the first time. He is determined and ambitious, these traits being in direct contrast with the other side of his personality, recklessness and a little too much confidence showing in every move he makes. People tend to only see the latter part of his personality, judging him and misunderstanding the very essence of him. He never sets up a permanent job, doing various things with art all at once so that he has variety. A New Yorker at heart, Edward loves the hustle and bustle of a large town, fueling his need for a challenge and his flirtatious ways.

Read More...

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 01-06-2008 at 01:20 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Edward's cool. I like him. He's so artsy and nice. I definitely want to have several scenes with Edward.
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Summer | Gender: Female | Posts: 557 | Roses: 7
Old 01-06-2008 at 09:42 PM
maskedsinger
Wandering Child
Northen Downpour sends its love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

I have yet to meet Edward, but I REALLY want to have him and Kendra meet. He's the photographer right? Yes, all the more reason for him and the model *cough* Kendra *cough* to meet.

Scott v.2 Scott v. 1

Chace v. 2 Chace v. 1 Scott v. 3
Jasmine rocks!! Thanks girl! As Well as Chrissy!
maskedsinger's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 07-05-2008 at 01:25 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

We. Love. Edward. Bethany and I send hugs his way. He's everything Bethany needs, espescially now. I hope we can continue RPing for a long time. Thanks for coming up with him. Hearts for both of you!

Edit 1:

Just had to drop by once more and send another hug Edward's way. Bethany loves him and she hopes they can get through their first fight and this unique drama they are having. It;s complicated, this drama is and I think it fits them perfectly. mucho excitement for my Bethany muse who faints when I mention Edward. Haha.... So Bethany Muse sends kisses to your Edward muse and hopes to continue muchly at the Gala! :D

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts

Old 12-25-2008 at 10:29 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

So, just thought I would let everyone know that Edward is going away permanently to secure his finances...he may make a cameo appearance in the future with Miss Bethany Swan but besides that, he is no longer up for RP. To everyone that has rp'd with me and Edward, thanks, its been a blast, but his time here has run its course and its just time to move on. Peace...

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye

Old 06-28-2009 at 06:36 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Okay people, Edward is returning for a brief period with his wife, Mrs. Bethany Swan-Delaney. It wont be for a long time so if you want to catch him, do it now.

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-28-2009 at 07:10 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

EDWARD!! For a limited time only: a scene with Edward. This is a big deal, folks! Like, this is huge. This is a limited time offer, so the time to get your scene is now!!

Anywhales, Edward is loveable. Well, I love him. That's all that matters, right? ;) Tis a true pity he's only here for a short period of time.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts