The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Unmasking
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 05-26-2008 at 08:33 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Andrea Janvier  Post [1] »

~Banner Made by Jon~

Andrea Janvier
Andrea at first glance is nothing but a pretty face and her beauty remains one of her problems in the profession she pursues. Most people don’t take her seriously as she seems more fit to be on the cover Vogue than waving a baton and leading an orchestra. In response to this, she specifically tones herself down when it comes to her career by dressing more masculine, throwing her hair up, making herself look as dulled down as possible in front of her employees and fellow colleagues. Outside of the workplace, Andrea becomes a completely different person, filled with energy, generally down to earth, and always smiling. She has an infectious energy about her that indefinitely makes her have an utterly unique personality. She proves to be one of those people that coin the phrase, “Never judge a book by its cover.”

J'ai embrassé une fille et je l'ai aimé...

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 05-26-2008 at 04:05 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Andreaaaaaaaa...IS MADE OF WIN.

Gawd, I adore her, and you, and what's gonna go down between our characters. I completely love how she's similar to Piper's character in Imagine You & Me but different enough to totes be your own. She's wonderfully fantastical and original and Piper-esque. Love her. Go you. *Ruffles hair* Oh, and a side note, I'm also a big fan of her occupation. I always like it when characters have some obscure (not that conducting is obscure) job that most people forget about.

And Jon, that's a beauteous banner, 'tis.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-13-2008 at 11:15 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Ran,

Nessa loves Andrea, and we need to expand our scene. Or we need another one. Either or. I see a beautimous friendship forming between the two...

I have a question for you and Andrea both. Can Bethany be first chair flute? She's one of the only flutist anyways....

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 08-24-2010 at 10:33 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

I am sosososososo sorry about the GIANT wait on Azar posts for Andrea. I don't even know what my problem is and for putting you in an awkward waiting position, I apologize. I find Andrea to be one of the most realistic characters on TPO and one of the most compelling. Azar is just... a dysfunctional muse. Should you ever want to stretch Andrea's RP legs, you know where to find me and my two crazy-active muses: Madeleine and Santiago. Love ya, Ran! And again, I'm so sorry about the insane delay!
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 01-19-2011 at 06:17 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

We need a scene. Not sure with whom, yet, but we NEED A SCENE. I LOVE Andrea. It was always a joy writing her and Nessa. It's boud to be a joy writing with Andrea and someone else. Lemme know where you want a scene.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote