The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions The Paris Opera House The Unmasking
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 4,995 | Roses: 235
Old 10-01-2008 at 03:27 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Easy "Cat" Tanner  Post [1]

EASY "CAT" TANNER

Do I really want to hear what people think about Cat?! YES! I look forward to his future growth~I hope in the direction of the stage, not alleys.

Follow this link to Easy's profile:
http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=1525

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2009 at 08:46 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I'm guilty of not commenting on others' profiles, so it's understandable that this one has remained empty. I would be happy to discuss Cat-events here is anyone is interested. As always, I welcome RPing and have many threads open for my guy to meet people.

He's presently on these threads:
Opera Courtyards~witnessing the Mark Blaze/Cara Andovea handfasting ceremony
The Dressing Room~Rafael "Ray" Lamaroux
Sweet Music's Throne~Cara Andovea (post-Abandoned Mansion and pre-wedding)
Vast Dungeons~Amelia Nightwing and calvin Booth
The Eiffel Tower~Evea Perry
Champs Elysees~Vagabund Wertloser
La Louvre~Amelia Nightwing (moving to Note Bleue)(pre-Vast Dungeons)
Note Bleue~Amelia Nightwing (See above.)
Jardin des Tuileries~Klara McNamara

Then, there's the infamous masquerade/housewarming at Sanctuary. Here are the guests so far:
Jean Sauveur
Rebecca Cross
Calvin Booth
Cara Andovea
Mark Blaze
Xavier and Rose (Dubois) Peace

Evaleen Fairchild arrived then fled shortly thereafter upon spotting Jean Sauveur.

Housemates Iah Raksha and Lilith Eytinge made appearances. Lilith likely will be breaking it to Easy that she will not be around. Will we see her return to Sanctuary?

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 4,172 | Roses: 0
Old 04-18-2009 at 09:05 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Alright I'll comment. Easy is an interesting character. Upon going back and reading both Calvin's and Easy's profiles I'm kind of surprised to find some similarities... anyway I am loving watching Easy develop and enjoy having Easy help develop Calvin who is constantly growing.. he may be thirty-one but he's still like a big child... anyway great character Cyn... I always enjoy our roleplays.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2009 at 09:20 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

I welcome Easy and Calvin getting to know each other, as it's always fascinating to see characters show many facets of themselves and to see how others respond to them. Easy would never have guessed that Calvin was in touch with and a product of the streets, just as Calvin is learning that Easy is a not-so-former boychick/streetboy. I would think that was an especially big surprise following Calvin and Rebecca's visit to Sanctuary.

That Easy and Amelia are apparently strongly drawn to each other isn't liable to suit him, is it? Babysitting the two of them is going to take a lot of patience!

Easy has come such a long way since I introduced him here! I truly could not have imagined what he's managed to become so far. Will Amelia put in a good word for him to get him nearer the stage?! *gasp*

Thanks for posting! Perhaps I can drop by Calvin's unmasking for some plotting.

Name: MN | Gender: Vampyress | Posts: 1,184 | Roses: 11
Old 05-01-2009 at 11:23 PM
MaskedNicci
Wandering Child
Wolven Animagus

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

EAAAAAAAASYYYY!!

*glomps* What a loverly little bundle of issues this guy is! As you may well know, I've always loved and been intensely intrigued by Easy Cat's character. At first glance Cat is such an easy-to-read personality, with his compensation for disappointments, his neglect of any serious talk of settling down. He's an Alley Cat in that he never can quite make himself stay put, to mind, even if he wishes and perhaps even aches for the long-term connection and affection that being with Only One would bring. He's hilarious and adorable when he stumbles across what to say, and his eagerness and childlike spark make him fun to interact with. Once you delve deeper into this Peter Pan of Paris, you see that he is as untouchable as he is addicted to the art of touch, and the simplicity of his need, while being denied by his own self at such a deep and rich level, can keep the mind occupied and amused.

As I would have said from the start if I hadn't been in the mood for a lovely ramble, "He's pretty much freakin' awesome in my book."

BTW - Why isn't your sketch of Cat on the collage? I still have it saved in my pictures somewhere, and I love it! It should be on there!

MaskedNicci's Profile Send Private Message MaskedNicci's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2009 at 12:25 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Squee!!!! (as I've learned to say since coming to TPO) Thank you soooo much, Mascii, for your wonderful words about my wild 'n' woolly wild child. I miss the Lily/Cat scenes more than you can imagine, as they seemed to bring out so much in each other. I am honored to think that I might have helped you into the world of RPing though you roared in like a lioness, a full-fledged writer!

It makes me so happy to receive such positive feedback about Easy, as I have to admit that he's my favorite of my many hundreds of characters. I wasn't sure if he would work at TPO. OMG! He does!

I dream of Lilith being around, but I really understand full schedules plus artistic demands elsewhere. Think of this: Lilith NOT being around gives Easy more to get angsty about! Just what he needs... *giggle* Darn! Lilith might not get to meet Golden! Worse: Golden might not get to meet Lilith! ARRRGH! ~~just teasing~~

This reminds me that I need to leave messages at some Unmaskings, commenting about characters I've enjoyed having my guys interact with.

EDIT: Why isn't my sketch in the collage? Hmmm... Maybe I should come up with something showing at least the couple of sketches I think show Cat how I imagine him. I can come close in some AIs, but no one has shown up who looks like my vision of Cat. Perhaps I'll place the sketches in another post here later this evening. Thanks for the request!

EDIT 2: Mascii, I just now read the Sanctuary post, and I'm honest to goodness crying because it's so beautiful and sad! Cat wants to say those three words but fears betraying Lilith. He also knows that Lilith knows him all too well. I know that she is the only girl who has ever heard those words in any form, as he tried that night in the kitchen when Lilith was so transfixed (you and me, too!) by him. I didn't know WHAT he was going to do or say!

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,533 | Roses: 50
Old 05-06-2009 at 04:09 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [7]

I just wanted to drop by and say that it has been fun getting to know the sharp tounge, child like Easy Tanner.
I promise I am working on my replies for our posts but Evea is still being a KITCH at the moment.

Hopefully Easy will be a big part of Cara's life.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2009 at 04:40 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Oh my! I didn't receive notice that I had a post here! I just left a response on the Mark Blaze Unmasking thread and dropped by to reread what I have here. Then, I noticed I have a new response!

I'm really very, very, very curious as to Evea's response to Easy at the Eiffel Tower and worried that something I'd written had "set wrong", which I hope isn't the case. I'm hoping these two can continue their meeting someday, but I've had bad luck at the Tower for some reason, with many abandoned stories~which does happen at times.

When Easy and Cara crossed paths, I'd never have guessed where the encounter would lead him, from inviting Cara and Mark to the party to meeting them yet again at the Abandoned Mansion. I was astonished by the invitation to have Easy as a witness at the handfasting ceremony and am pleased that it came off rather well in spite of my delays as I awaited the Mansion outcome. I appreciated your patience with me there.

It makes me proud that you use the Beauty & the Beast banner! It drove me a bit crazy in finding a font that would allow me to use those lyrics. I'm working on another Cara/Mark banner, but it's being stubborn. I'll be certain to send it along.

I look forward to doing more RPing with Cara~with Mark or alone.

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,533 | Roses: 50
Old 05-07-2009 at 06:52 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [9]

I'll be looking forward to seeing the banner.

I to HATE dropping thread but for some reason Evea is out of reach or something and I hate forcing something to come out as it never works but I promise I will get to it.

Here's a little taste of an idea if Easy was shocked about being a witness he maybe even more shocked at what Mark and Cara are thinking of asking him next.

I'm looking to many many more Rp with Easy.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009 at 07:40 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

The banner still is being stubborn. I found a picture of "Mark" on one knee and was so tempted to work with it though it makes me wish I could do some of the wonders that Photoshop obviously can do. It might be a failed idea, but it's always a learning experience.

Perhaps if Evea gave even a brief response, we could continue, or I can have Easy get up and run away, as he has done on several occasions though I'm not sure that he'd leave the items he's purchased and the photos. Maybe I could have him say, "This isn't going to work out," then gather up his belongings. Then, if Evea wants him to leave, she can. Maybe they'll meet each other somewhere else.

What ARE they thinking of asking Easy next?! I fear to tread in that direction, as there are, for Easy, some frightening possibilities having to do with more responsibility. *giggle* I hope they aren't thinking of asking him to babysit! *snicker*snort* Now, THAT would be a CATastrophe! *groan*

I, too, am looking forward to more encounters, whether with Cara, Cara and Mark, or Evea.