The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Unmasking
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 07-07-2009 at 02:43 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Christian Lisle  Post [1] »

A man of only a few words. This french violinist has been obsessed with his music all of his life, now living his dream of being in an orchestra. Christian is shy, yet his confident facade makes him appear to be a snob. A loyal friend to the few he has. Actions speak louder than words for this man.

[d][i][s][c][u][s][s]
love.or.love.to.hate

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 08-29-2009 at 04:53 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

I like Christian. He reminds me of Emmett with the shyness factor so I imagine he'd get along with Isabella who is clumsy as anything and can do with more friends. Lily might like him if she got over her impatience at waiting for him to say/do anything. Haha.

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 08-29-2009 at 11:45 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

I would just like to say how much I adore Christian already and I am incredibly excited about the relationship that'll take place between him and Reese!! They are going to make such an adorable couple! Just like Alice and Jasper! ^___________^ I can't wait!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 02-23-2010 at 11:50 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Will Christian ever meet/talk with Easy, a fellow violinist? I wondered if they might strike up a conversation after rehearsal someday or even before. Or, they can meet elsewhere. Easy often has his violin with him though he's less likely during winter weather.

I've been reading the Christmas gala Reese/Christian posts. Ahhh....

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2010 at 06:17 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Yes they could meet one day after rehearsals. Christian doesn't go elsewhere much to meet many people, preferring to be somewhere quiet and alone. Also Christian doesn't talk much, so I guess Easy would have to do all the talking, lol. I have a Christian/Reese scene coming up on the stage so perhaps we could have this Christian/Easy scene backstage?

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2010 at 08:01 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Backstage is promised for an Easy/Madeleine meeting. I have Golden in the corridors, so that won't work.

Easy is rather good with shy people because he understands how it feels to be ill at ease while talking to some people. He can strike up friendships surprisingly quickly, adapting himself to the person he's speaking with. It would put him at ease to befriend someone else in the orchestra, especially a fellow violinist. Would Christian ever go to the kitchen? Easy sometimes goes to the dressing rooms to rearrange his music and/or prepare for his next lesson. Occasionally, he changes clothes if he plans to hit the streets though that's generally during milder weather, not during the winter. If there's a break in the cold, he'd definitely take advantage of that. If we're sticking around the Opera House, there would be the courtyards and stables, but both wouldn't be very welcoming during winter either.

I'd love to have a meeting between these two, just to see if Easy can get Christian to relax and even look up at him. Easy's a head-bower, too, so he will understand. After all, he made headway with Klara McNamara, who is exceedingly shy, self-conscious and lacking in self-esteem. He even got her to sing with him at Bois de Boulogne!

Old 02-25-2010 at 05:25 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

I would prefer to have a scene around the stage somewhere as it would make sense for Christian to be there and it would probably be the only time he would talk to other people. Dressing room then? I would say that he keeps his belongings there during rehearsals.

Name: Rosey_Posey | Gender: Daughter of Eve | Posts: 227 | Roses: 10
Old 11-29-2012 at 07:04 AM
RaminxRamen
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

can Melz join in on this action? I'm 87.3% sure she won't emotionally or mentally scar him or even maim, injure, burn, ect. him! she wants to play. ^w^ he's sounds cool (although she might break him) lolz

I think Tabby-cat [ ;) ] and Christian would either get along really well or absolutely hate each other. or swing between the two. Toi toi darlings, on any future scenes!

RaminxRamen's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2012 at 07:12 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

At long last, we can have Easy and Christian meet! I cannot believe so much time has passed. That's definitely proof of how life can interfere to a severe degree.

If you're ever looking for other meetings, I do have Golden, who works as a stagehand occasionally; and Dorian, who works as a janitor unless he's someplace away from the Opera House, when he could be just about anybody.

EDIT: I just read the between post. *giggle* How will the two violinists get along? Easy meeting an attractive male generally means he'll stammer more than usual. And, it's going to intimidate him, too, because he undoubtedly gauges his playing as being less than others'.