The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions The Paris Opera House The Opera Patrons
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 07-14-2009 at 05:32 PM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Anastasia Gerene  Post [1]

Username: La Masque
Character: Anastasia Gerene
AI: Megan Fox

Appearance: Anastasia was blessed with deep green eyes that seem to swirl when she is concentrating, and have been known to occasionally change color all the way to a light teal blue. She has thick dark hair that normally falls down to about her shoulderblades, which contrasts greatly with her smooth albino pale skin. She stands at an average height of 5' 4" She has a birthmark in the shape of a cresent moon on her left ankle, and another on the back of her right hand.

Personality: Anastasia is what one may refer to as an introvert. On the occasion someone finds that they can break her shell and realizes she can be quite a talker. She tries to almost always have a smile on her face, which goes along with her everlasting smart alecky bubbly perspective.

History: Anastasia Aurora Gerene was born in Tulcea Transylvania December 13, 1976. Her mother and father were both French, so at a young age she could speak both her native tounge and theirs due to the fact they would mingle the languages. She was a bit of an introvert when grade school hit despite all of the other efforts of the children in her class to break her wall. She would speak only when it was required, and eventually found that they would leave her alone. This got her the labels mute, autistic, and retarted.
She wasn't any of those things, she just had a hard time figuring out why the other children automatically expected her to be the same; her papa told her never to follow the crowd if there was no other reason but to be noticed and that God had made everyone different for a purpose. Her mama and papa knew she wasn't a retard, they just thought that she needed the confidence to speak out, so they moved to the land of opportunity...America when she was only twelve. She started middle school in Austin Texas, and could speak english well because of her parents' bed and breakfast.The other children tourmented her without mercy for many things. Her accent, her clothes, her name, (she was "The Tangerine") they even started calling her a vampire because of her nationality. Her parents were happy because she was talking so against their daughters wishes, they stayed. She hated America, the only good friend she could find was Rachella and she didn't get to talk to her much. Rachella proved to be be kind as soon as school started, she introduced Anastasia to the miracle of music. It was a complicated new language to learn, and she liked it. She joined choir with Rachella and soon became the teacher's pet as well as lead Soprano singer. It made her feel proud nobody else could have this, and unlike the other things, they wanted it. She decided to take it farther so she joined the school band. They placed her with the tuba. The tuba....the laughter had never been so strong, but she played to her hearts content and soon became the first chair player. She kept this up on and throughout the years and she was more confident than ever, and her papa was bursting with pride. Then, after her last concert, she was putting the instrument in the back when another car slammed into the front. Her papa, who was trying to get in was thrown backwords her mama died instantly from the force of the crash. Her papa died that night in the hospital, and she was orphaned at age eighteen. She had lost the instrument that night as well, and had a huge debt to the school. She had to sell off almost everything her parents willed to her but her mama's ring. She tried to suck it up and ended up getting a passing grade on her final exams. This, combined with her musical history got her a full paid scholarship to the University of Texas. She got a small degree in music and the performing arts. One of her instructors had told her to go to Paris, that she had a friend there to help her. Upon arriving she saw and heard of nothing but the New Opera Populaire and it's great comeback. She saw that they were in need of singers who had some experience on stage, and... I suppose you could say the rest is history.

Other: Anastasia saw a piano in a shop window when she was a young girl and loved she wanted to have one so she could hear it played all the time. Then as soon as she learned the language of music, she has desprately wanted to learn. She also has kept connections with her good friend Rachella in the states, and has successfully been able to rebuild her parents bed and breakfast and has obtained a steady income.

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 12-16-2009 at 11:26 PM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Happy b-day to you Happy b-day to you Happy b-day to Aaaaannnniiiiieee!!!
Anastasia is now thirty four Yayness!!!! or Boooo I have an old woman charrie!!! Hey, while I am here, Anastasia is comfortable in Paris now, and is possibly ready to date again, but no graphic relationships, my parents have access to my account. Well....my mom does.

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 08-24-2010 at 04:59 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I have three guys she can meet, one of which she would have to look out for, as he's definitely a wolf! Golden and Easy would be safe unless she'd enjoy some serious flirtation, which definitely is Dorian's territory. All three are quite a bit younger, but neither Easy nor Dorian would let age stop them! *giggle*

I'm volunteering if you ever want to do some work with your character, even just a quick meeting. I have these places open as far as I know:
Corridors
Kitchen
Main Foyer
The Lake Underground
Sweet Music's Throne
Cimetiere de Montmarte
Note Bleue
Le Cat-Corner
There might be more, but I have to check in with people.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote