The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom The House on the Lake Christine's Swan Bed
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Elycia | Gender: Female | Posts: 6 | Roses: 10
Old 10-26-2009 at 02:45 AM
elycia1
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Christine's Pink Engagement Ring  Post [1]

I'm not really active on this board, but I wanted to let people know I'm starting to sell off some of my Phantom memoribilia. I just put up my Swarovski ring on ebay that's an exact replica of the one in the movie. It was hard to get when the movie came out. You had to special order from the store in New York. It's medium size.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:EF:US:1123

Just giving a heads up incase someone here has been on the hunt for one. Just not really sure where to find the phans these days to let people know.

Thanks so much for your time!

Elycia
elycia1's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 19 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 10-26-2009 at 11:41 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I'm sure that it'll be snatched up at quite the pretty penny. I mean, we all know how much the mask from the movie sold for. I myself am broke, but if I was otherwise, I might have tried my hand in getting it. Damn, I need more Phantom things! Anyway, the ring is very pretty and good luck to you in selling it.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2009 at 01:31 PM
elycia1
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Thanks. I'm just hoping to recoup the cost. I'm starting to sell a bunch of stuff because my father has been very sick in the hospital for the last 3 months and medical bills are piling up. Fun stuff needs to go.

I don't have a lot of cool stuff, but I was an obsessed phan for awhile so I at least have some phantom stuff.

Been debating selling my movie prop that I bought from Really Useful Group when the movie came out. I have the Gustave Daae chapel plaque from the movie. The one Christine prays at. It's got Ramin Kamirloo's picture on it and he's going to star in the phantom sequel on stage, so I'm thinking maybe there'd be some interest there? Not sure. It's hard to tell with movie props. Sometimes they go for Phantom Mask prices but most of the time you're lucky to get $20.

Name: Anne | Gender: Female | Posts: 60 | Roses: 10
Old 10-28-2009 at 09:14 PM
EriklovesLea
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

I am sorry to hear about your father and having to sell precious Phantom memorabilia must be very hard on you. I hope things get better. Sending prayers and hugs.
Anne

Mankind looks on the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart. 1Samuel 16:7
The more I know mankind, the more I love my dogs.
Author of "The Phantom's Redemption" available now.
EriklovesLea's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2009 at 02:36 PM
elycia1
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

The ring went for a good price. More than I paid for it, so that was good. The prop is shaping up pretty well too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170400701879

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Escapist | Age: 19 | Posts: 2,302 | Roses: 50
Old 11-06-2009 at 10:07 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
ℜε♏ε♏εβεℜ ♏ε...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Oh my that is one beautiful prop! That's the actual one? It's gorgeous in detail. What a bid! in the thousands...that is going exceptionally well. Congrats :D

A nightingale in a golden cage. that's me locked inside reality's maze, Come someone, make my heavy heart light...
~ Journey homeward bound, the sound of a dolphin calling, Tearing off the mask of a man, the tower--my soul guide... || This is who I am, Escapist...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Mookie | Gender: Alien | Posts: 113 | Roses: 10
Old 11-07-2009 at 03:54 AM
commandermookie
Wandering Child
Love Should Not Divide: Link in sig

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I'm sorry to hear about your father...Hope all goes well with him.

The ring was gorgeous, but alas, I was too late to actually get to bid on it. TT.TT And I don't have $1500 to waste on the prop, although it is indeed beautiful and very detailed. It's wonderful!

*runs off to check stock of Phantom stuff*

commandermookie's Profile Send Private Message commandermookie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Beanie | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 40 | Roses: 10
Old 03-11-2010 at 09:05 AM
Beanie
Wandering Child
It's Only Forever

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

I think my boyfriend made a bid on this ring for me. But then the price got to much. But I did end up getting one for $38, not a Swarovski of course just a cubic zirconia but still spot on. Who ever own is a very lucky person, tough I could never spend such money on a ring. But I'm glad you sold for so much, and I hope your father is ok.

^Phantom of the opera rp^
Beanie's Profile Send Private Message Beanie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote